Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir PigglyWiggly
Jan 12, 2013

I got lost in the woods.
Now I'm a tree!
So I talked to the man who is awaiting the impending gay orgy, and sure enough according to him, free republic is a great site with scholars and rational true Americans. Would it be ok to throw some stories and quotes from him here? I did find out I will be having my next econ class with him as well.

Not from freep but a freeper himself.

As a sampler, to our Black professor, he did have a rant explaining how "Those people" Should be grateful for slavery, after all look how bad Africa is now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

Sir PigglyWiggly posted:

So I talked to the man who is awaiting the impending gay orgy, and sure enough according to him, free republic is a great site with scholars and rational true Americans. Would it be ok to throw some stories and quotes from him here? I did find out I will be having my next econ class with him as well.

Not from freep but a freeper himself.

As a sampler, to our Black professor, he did have a rant explaining how "Those people" Should be grateful for slavery, after all look how bad Africa is now.

:justpost:

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Remember that Fox News Daily Show spoof? Where the butt of every joke was "...lol they're liberal."? Those are a lot like that.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I'm sad that freep hasn't completed their (second) 180 on Bergdahl after finding out about his Randlove.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Sir PigglyWiggly posted:

...there comes a point when maybe some self-awareness of what you're saying might be a good idea to possess. For this guy, after telling his black professor that slavery was a cool and lucky thing for him, that point will probably come after finals.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

I'm sad that freep hasn't completed their (second) 180 on Bergdahl after finding out about his Randlove.

They know they're supposed to be pretending to hate her right now because Paul Ryan couldn't reconcile her being a huge atheist who thought that all religious people (like him) were morons and dupes. If they acknowledge it at all, they'll just pronounce her first name incorrectly on purpose to downplay the association and only reference her to smear her as a godless atheist and more reason to dislike Bergdahl.

Sir PigglyWiggly
Jan 12, 2013

I got lost in the woods.
Now I'm a tree!

OAquinas posted:

...there comes a point when maybe some self-awareness of what you're saying might be a good idea to possess. For this guy, after telling his black professor that slavery was a cool and lucky thing for him, that point will probably come after finals.

The Professor was an awesome dude and had at that point clearly seen and heard worse, because he mostly just seemed bored when the True White American started talking.

To start the class was principles of microeconomics, basic of basics ect. the True White American on at least three occasions told the professor he was wrong, including being wrong about marginal returns, specifically about labor and production. He took it upon himself to explain. You see there is no :airquote:Limit:airquote: on production so companies will keep hiring workings as long as they can afford them. Because more workers equal more production which equals more profit and then everyone dances off into the true capitalist sunset. The only thing that :airquote:Limits:airquote: production is the government regulations.

When the Professor asked, "what about when hiring the next employee will cost more then he will produce?"

He Answered with "You fire him and get an employee that produces enough. :smugbert:"

I had always assumed that freepers bitched about the economy but wouldn't have any real response if questioned. But no they Think they understand it, will refuse to learn and defend those view to the death, even to a man who was an actual economist and that is so much worse.

This is a man who when questioned about his previously mentioned views on slavery defending them thusly

The True White American posted:

If they were worth something they would have had skills to be used and then they wouldn't have been enslaved because it would have been more profitable to employ, rather than enslave them for cheap labor.

If black people were worth anything they wouldn't have been enslaved. He still defends that statement....

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

Sir PigglyWiggly posted:

I had always assumed that freepers bitched about the economy but wouldn't have any real response if questioned. But no they Think they understand it, will refuse to learn and defend those view to the death, even to a man who was an actual economist and that is so much worse.

It would be so much better if Freepers knew they didn't actually understand the economy, because then some level of explanation might actually get through. Instead you have ideologues who have half-remembered facts, laissez faire propaganda, and an unshakable knowledge that they're right, and even if they're not, people who disagree with them are more wrong. They've been poisoned on almost every intellectual level by their exploiters, and they just have no idea that they're so divorced from reality.

And this is leaving aside the right-wing anti-education sentiments like ivory tower pinko professors or, "Those who can't do, teach."

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Freepers (and a lot of conservatives in general) don't think, they know.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Jagged Jim posted:

More like have Obama try to push for a mandatory open-carry law for everyone. (including those people)

Even a grass-roots movement to arm "those people" would send the powder-dryers into a tizzy. By the end of the day, they'll be staunch advocates of gun control.

Little Blackfly posted:

As a gay man, I would like to speak on the looming spectre of heterosexuality becoming a hate crime. Let me confirm to Freep, and everyone here, that this is indeed the ultimate goal of the gay agenda. Once a critical threshold is reached in support (which will not be revealed here), a legion of manly gay football players and marines will reveal itself and proceed to ravish the bungholes of the nation. All of them. An equivalent will occur for lesbians re: vaginas. From this point on straight sex will be illegal, and nobody will care because everyone will have been turned gay by the aforementioned ravishing. This is the unavoidable future. Prepare yourselves. No new children will be born. Hail Satan.

The alternative, that we simply want the ability to live our lives without the fear that who we love or are attracted to will forever mark us as the proverbial other and single us out for abuse, is of course an absurd smokescreen.

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate Disco > Freepers: This is the unavoidable future. Prepare your anus.

90s Solo Cup fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Jun 13, 2014

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

FMguru posted:

Freepers (and a lot of conservatives in general) don't think, they know.

Also known as "You can't research common sense, bro".

Rightwing radio host Kevin Wall on my way home: "If I'm in a Subway and someone bursts in with a gun I'm going to be praying that there's someone there with a concealed weapon *one of his long, frequent, pauses* I mean that just increases my odds of surviving *long, frequent, pause* I mean that's just common sense. The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."

We live in Vegas by the way, today was the funeral of one of the cops killed a few days ago.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
A thought experiment:

Four black open carry activists walk into a restaurant with AR-15s. Four old white Freepers with CCWs see them enter.

What happens next?

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

skaboomizzy posted:

A thought experiment:

Four black open carry activists walk into a restaurant with AR-15s. Four old white Freepers with CCWs see them enter.

What happens next?

Dude if you wanna talk about shootouts just say so.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.

Little Blackfly posted:

Totally unequivocally pure unadulterated stinky no good terrible crap

I know we just changed the thread title but come on.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

A thought experiment:

What happens next?
Rahowa

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Gen. Ripper posted:

Dude if you wanna talk about shootouts just say so.

Followed by FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG liberals are the real racists. :smug:

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
The freep ccwers poo poo their pants, run home and type up a long stdh.txt about how they shot the gun out of the amish' hand and the entire world stood up and applauded.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

skaboomizzy posted:

A thought experiment:

What happens next?

Well, I know when black people exercised open-carry rights a number of years ago in Texas, the Texas state legislature promptly passed laws that "enable localities to be more restrictive".

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir PigglyWiggly posted:

This is what some of them actually believe. I had a person in my Econ class say aloud that if gay marriage is legalized here, nothing would stop the gays at the gym from forcing themselves on him. From the way he described it, I should be prepared for a spontaneous statewide orgy, with lube provided soon.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/why-do-all-these-homosexuals-keep-sucking-my-cock,11150/

Does he look like that guy?

Technical Analysis posted:

I wouldn't mind moving out to the country, maybe in the mountains in Colorado or something, somewhere within walking distance of a hiking trail, some rock formations to climb, plenty of deer in hunting season, that sort of thing. But that's more because I want to retire somewhere a bit more full of nature than the cities I've lived in all my life.

Guess what I'm saying is I get wanting to move out to the boonies, but Freep types got their reasons all wrong.

Would you say that you plan to go to the woods because you wish to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if you could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when you came to die, discover that you had not lived?

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Jun 13, 2014

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

skaboomizzy posted:

What happens next?
Whatever happens next, it's sure to be Al Sharpton's fault.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Logikv9 posted:

Konservative komedy

Konservative Komedy Klub?

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

skaboomizzy posted:

A thought experiment:

What happens next?

Reagan passes gun restrictions.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Gay Marriage: Leave the Controversy Behind

quote:

To: garden gnome
Read my lips:

Acceptance of gay marriage will lead to polygamy which will lead Islamic domination here.

When you allow marriage tobe defined as other than between ONE man and ONE woman, you are sliding down a slippery slope. Once Islamic polygamy appears, they will pout reproduce non-Muslims as they did in a once Christian majority Lebanon.

And that doesn’t even TOUCH on the immorality and insanity of gay marriage.

2 posted on 6/13/2014 10:22:07 AM by ZULU (Impeach Obama NOW.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

As long as the gays leave our children alone and stop trying to get us to bake cakes for them, I’m good...

3 posted on 6/13/2014 10:22:58 AM by jsanders2001

quote:

To: jsanders2001
You’re good??

You’re good with gay marriages? Good with black robed thugs overturning state laws? Good with the their queer sick agenda? I’m guessing you’re good with special rights for homo’s and good with them infiltrating the military as well.

Are you a lib? (see tagline)

The only people I know who are good with faggotry are libs.

12 posted on 6/13/2014 10:29:23 AM by Responsibility2nd (NO LIBS. This Means Liberals and (L)libertarians! Same Thing. NO LIBS!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

Roll over? Really?

Look, just because something is popular doesn’t mean it deserves legal endorsement.

And the goal, by the way, isn’t mere approval...it is the destruction of the Judeo-Christian ethic and religious freedom.

I don’t think homosexuals should be harassed or punished if they aren’t abusing children, etc. Consenting adults ought to be left alone in that respect.

They need to likewise leave be those of us who follow God’s Word.

20 posted on 6/13/2014 10:32:06 AM by SoFloFreeper
------------------------------
EXCLUSIVE - Revealed: Twin sisters lived in fear of Bowe Bergdahl's 'stalker' father "PEEPING TOM"

quote:

To: BunnySlippers
Anyone who wears a beard that looks like pubic hair is suspect in my opinion.

3 posted on 6/13/2014 9:54:35 AM by ImJustAnotherOkie (zerogottago)

quote:

To: ImJustAnotherOkie
“pubic hair beard”
Boy I am with you on that one. What is the fascination with wild creepy beards? Do they grow it because they can?

28 posted on 6/13/2014 10:17:52 AM by Ditter

quote:

To: Ditter
Duck Dynasty envy?

29 posted on 6/13/2014 10:19:19 AM by nascarnation (Toxic Baraq Syndrome: hopefully infecting a Dem candidate near you)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum
The father encouraged him to walk away from his unit ... to “follow his conscience”. What SANE father would suggest a son desert under those extreme circumstances?

8 posted on 6/13/2014 9:59:18 AM by BunnySlippers (I LOVE BULL MARKETS . . .)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]
Donald Sterling Hires Private Investigators To Dig Up Dirt On NBA Owners, Commissioner

quote:

To: TigerClaws
Boy, they didn’t expect that. Will there be any owners left after he’s done on this?

3 posted on 6/13/2014 9:17:49 AM by pepsionice

quote:

quietly rooting for the jerk.

8 posted on 6/13/2014 9:21:49 AM by ilgipper

quote:

quote:

This sounds interesting.

I’m of the opinion that while Sterling’s private comments were very bad, that the knee jerk reaction of the NBA was a severe overreaction, and compelling him to sell the team and leave the NBA was a “death penalty” for which the punishment does not fit the crime.

We all know how politically correct this country has gotten. This punishment was due to political correctness. I’m glad to see Sterling fight back and put the NBA itself under the microscope.

Also, I have questioned how quickly the NBA came up with the punishment. The story hit the internet late on a Friday night. By the following Tuesday, Adam Silver had his penalty ready to go. In only three days, it’s hard to believe that the NBA had time to evaluate all angles of this situation, legal issues involved, legal liability on the part of the NBA, etc. Perhaps that haste will bite Adam Silver and other owners in the butt.

11 posted on 6/13/2014 9:22:19 AM by Dilbert San Diego (s)

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego
I’m of the opinion that while Sterling’s private comments were very bad...
How were his comments VERY bad?

18 posted on 06/13/2014 7:25:32 AM PDT by Cowboy Bob (They are called "Liberals" because the word "parasite" was already taken.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Cowboy Bob
His comments were bad because he said don’t bring black people to games. It was very embarrassing for those comments to be made public. I’m sure he would not have said things of that nature if he knew they would ever be public.

22 posted on 06/13/2014 7:27:56 AM PDT by Dilbert San Diego (s)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies ]

quote:

Was it just "Black People," or was it ghetto thugs that the MSM idolizes.
Who would want "gangsta wannabes" roaming around? I don't think there is any need to apologize for not wanting human trash to stink up your owner's box.

When I was young, behavior of these kinds of thugs was openly mocked. Now it is protected behavior. I wouldn't want anyone like Miley Cyrus, the Kardashians or any other trash coming near my property. Just because someones skin color is favored by the MSM and liberal elitist doesn't get a pass from me. And it shouldn't from anyone else.

31 posted on 06/13/2014 7:43:46 AM PDT by Cowboy Bob (They are called "Liberals" because the word "parasite" was already taken.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies ]

quote:

You are probably right but in fact he did not want his “colored” girlfriend to bring black “athletes” to the games. It might be different if he was ok with her bringing black physicians or attorneys to the games. If he disapproved of some blacks but not all blacks than you can not (logically) conclude that he is racist.

It is possible he feels most NBA players are too ghetto compared to more educated blacks. Probably he is a racist but there is not enough information to make a conclusion.

48 posted on 06/13/2014 8:13:39 AM PDT by thejokker
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies ]

quote:

I wonder if the ‘authorities’ are going to go after the person who taped the conversation and the person who ‘leaked’ the tape to TMZ.

Also, is Mr. sterling going to go after the person, civilly, who taped this conversation?

29 posted on 6/13/2014 9:37:32 AM by spel_grammer_an_punct_polise (Why does every totalitarian political hack think that he knows how to run my life better than I do?)

quote:

To: spel_grammer_an_punct_polise
The open mistress lizard person named V says they recorded their conversations all the time I guess, he supposedly wanted to go back and listen to the crazy stuff he said and then couldn’t remember. So she says he knows he was recorded, it’s something an 80 year old billionaire wackadoo with an open mistress does I guess. Which sounds plausible. He supposedly is claiming he didn’t know he was being recorded in that specific instance.

FReegards

38 posted on 6/13/2014 9:55:17 AM by Ransomed
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]
Open mistress lizard person? Tell me more!

quote:

That’s what I’m saying. That time when she was wearing the reflective welding mask was probably just because she didn’t have time to put her plastic human face on. Obvious lizard person named V with mind control powers.

I hope Sterling calls David Icke to the stand as an expert witness on lizard people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

“At the heart of his theories lies the idea that a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian.”

Freegards

51 posted on 06/13/2014 8:23:23 AM PDT by Ransomed
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 50 | View Replies ]
He seems to have put a lot of thought into this
Caged, diseased and desperate: the child illegal immigrants (Biden: Bring More!)

quote:

To: Pearls Before Swine
Imagine 100,000 per year of these “social, medical, electoral, entitlement and future criminal time bombs” inundating this country. They are the ultimate army, and it is not a coincidence.

3 posted on 6/13/2014 8:55:53 AM by Gaffer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Gaffer
This is all being done intentionally. It is Obama and

company’s plan to permanently destroy the middle class, and

create a huge underclass of government dependents who will

forever owe their allegiance to the ruling class.

Obama could not get amnesty for illegals through Congress

so he found another way. Encouraging children to cross the

border was designed to attack our resistance. It is one

thing to send back an adult, but another to send back to

who knows where little toddlers and their siblings. Obama

found a way to use our decency and goodness against us to

get what he wanted. Obama is either evil or he is guided

by evil, and this orchestration is far beyond anything I

could have imagined. Such fiendish use of children by a

politician is disgusting, and an idea that could

only have been born in Hell.

15 posted on 6/13/2014 9:15:04 AM by Jay Redhawk (Oh Crap!)

quote:

To: Jay Redhawk
We are going to have to harden our hearts if this country is going to survive.

18 posted on 06/13/2014 7:16:54 AM PDT by Gaffer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Jay Redhawk
"Obama is either evil or he is guided by evil, and this orchestration is far beyond anything I could have imagined. Such fiendish use of children by a politician is disgusting, and an idea that could only have been born in Hell".
Remember these tactics when the New American Revolution occurs and the ethnic cleansing commences. Do not flinch from your duty.

57 posted on 6/13/2014 10:40:36 AM by Mariner (War Criminal #18)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]
What the gently caress!? This guy has to be a Stormfront poster too

quote:

To: Gaffer
"We are going to have to harden our hearts if this country is going to survive."
The New American regime will be built upon ethnic cleansing.

58 posted on 06/13/2014 8:42:10 AM PDT by Mariner (War Criminal #18)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Mrs. Don-o; Liz; AuntB; La Lydia; sickoflibs; stephenjohnbanker
I heard something yesterday on FOXNEWS where someone was bemoaning that the children were filthy and had nowhere to shower and the toilets were overflowing or broken and couldn’t be used...

Im scraping my eyebrows off the ceiling...

these kids come from little better than mud huts with just a bucket if anything and no toilets or running water and they probably don’t bathe at home...

they wouldn’t know what to do with a toilet or a shower..

14 posted on 6/13/2014 9:14:20 AM by Tennessee Nana

quote:

quote:

Comment #26 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: Lazamataz
Waaaaaaaaay over the line.

28 posted on 6/13/2014 9:36:19 AM by william clark (Ecclesiastes 10:2)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

quote:

To: william clark
Look. The Satanic works of Obama are intended to make us shocked, and thusly fall into line.
Shock 'em back. Go way overboard. Make them stutter into silence.

31 posted on 6/13/2014 9:39:03 AM by Lazamataz (Early 2009 to 7/21/2013 - RIP my little girl Cathy. You were the best cat ever. You will be missed.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

quote:

By playing into their most vicious stereotypes of conservatives. Yeah, good plan.

35 posted on 06/13/2014 7:41:17 AM PDT by william clark (Ecclesiastes 10:2)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: william clark
Play into the vicious stereotype and crank it up to 11. Double down. Desensitize people.

43 posted on 06/13/2014 7:50:12 AM PDT by Lazamataz (Early 2009 to 7/21/2013 - RIP my little girl Cathy. You were the best cat ever. You will be missed.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies ]
Considering Lazamataz is a bleating moron I am real curious what he said now

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Lizard people and ethnic cleansing.

Fantastic.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

quote:

Read my lips:

Acceptance of gay marriage will lead to polygamy which will lead Islamic domination here.

When you allow marriage tobe defined as other than between ONE man and ONE woman, you are sliding down a slippery slope. Once Islamic polygamy appears, they will pout reproduce non-Muslims as they did in a once Christian majority Lebanon.

And that doesn’t even TOUCH on the immorality and insanity of gay marriage.

2 posted on 6/13/2014 10:22:07 AM by ZULU (Impeach Obama NOW.)
This typo is really amusing to me for some reason. Just imagining a bunch of really dour people glumly going at it with one another. "I'm really not enjoying this, but I guess we gotta just keep makin' some babies now cause America legalized the gay marriage."

And holy cow, an actual lizard person enthusiast. Is that a first on freep?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

quote:

I’m of the opinion that while Sterling’s private comments were very bad, that the knee jerk reaction of the NBA was a severe overreaction, and compelling him to sell the team and leave the NBA was a “death penalty” for which the punishment does not fit the crime.

:qq: Voting to make a rich guy sell his rich guy status symbol under the terms of the contract he signed is just like the death penalty which is totally awesome when it's targeting black people

The NBA is the perfect example of a cabal of Job Creator billionaires self-regulating an industry, driven purely by profit, implemented solely by voluntary contracts. What the gently caress is freep's problem with it?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

VitalSigns posted:

The NBA is the perfect example of a cabal of Job Creator billionaires self-regulating an industry, driven purely by profit, implemented solely by voluntary contracts. What the gently caress is freep's problem with it?

It's a stereotypically black sport with a lot of black players. That's Freep's problem.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Freepers care a lot more about social issues and white privilege than they do any sort of real economic policies.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Freep: Obviously the welding mask was to cover up her reptilian face.

Freegards

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

kik2dagroin posted:

Considering Lazamataz is a bleating moron I am real curious what he said now

Freepers don't seem to know, or don't care, that everything lasts forever on the internet.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

quote:

To: Mrs. Don-o
I have a solution. It's a final one.

(this image which it looks like Laz google'd up)

26 posted on 6/13/2014, 7:33:36 AM by Lazamataz (Early 2009 to 7/21/2013 - RIP my little girl Cathy. You were the best cat ever. You will be missed.)

Lazmamataz is vile even by :freep: standards, and this latest post seems to lower the bar even further. Was this enough to get him zotted? Of course not.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

The Insect Court posted:

Freepers don't seem to know, or don't care, that everything lasts forever on the internet.

[url]http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7_oNd-aFGhoJ:https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3167255/posts%3Fpage%3D23+&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us[/url]

Lazmamataz is vile even by :freep: standards, and this latest post seems to lower the bar even further. Was this enough to get him zotted? Of course not.

I'm loving the contrast between "Let's commit genocide" posts and the "RIP my little girl Cathy. You were the best cat ever. You will be missed." tagline.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Wow hey. gently caress.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

The Insect Court posted:

:stonkhat: Wow thanks, my google-fu is weak. In case anyone was wondering what that was a pic of it is a pesticide the Nazi's used to murder Jews. For background, the OP to that particular post is a Daily Mail article about child immigrants coming over the border into Texas, which the rightwing rage-o-sphere has been losing their poo poo over the past couple of days because IMMIGRANTS :byodood:. Freeper Lazamataz is arguing for throwing immigrant children in gas chambers. Holy goddamn poo poo. But of course he is the village idiot, so it's supposed to be cute and folksy because he's just throwing it back at those dastardly libs :rolleyes:

Another freeper calls him out

quote:

quote:

It sounds like you’d be into cooperating with evil. Laz, you know I love you. Don’t go there.

59 posted on 6/13/2014 11:08:14 AM by Mrs. Don-o (What does the LORD require of you, but to act justly, to love tenderly, to walk humbly with your God)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

quote:

I am fully embracing the most vicious, purest evil.... to fight evil.
Someone has to do it. Might as well be me.

73 posted on 6/13/2014 12:45:20 PM by Lazamataz (Early 2009 to 7/21/2013 - RIP my little girl Cathy. You were the best cat ever. You will be missed.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 59 | View Replies]

quote:

You know what Jesus said about Satan and his allies--- don't you?
Evil doesn't do any good. Evil always puts you on the team of the eternal losers, and under the boot of the Enemy.

75 posted on 6/13/2014 1:02:48 PM by Mrs. Don-o (Woe to those who call good evil, and evil good; call darkness light, and light, darkness.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 73 | View Replies]

quote:

I will sacrifice my eternal soul, that you might live a better life. I will condemn myself to Hell, and make your world a better place.

76 posted on 6/13/2014 1:04:27 PM by Lazamataz (Early 2009 to 7/21/2013 - RIP my little girl Cathy. You were the best cat ever. You will be missed.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 75 | View Replies]

quote:

No, not even that would work. How could I be content in heaven without my Lazamataz?

78 posted on 6/13/2014 1:09:33 PM by Mrs. Don-o (When you see a fork in the road, take it. - Yogi Berra)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 76 | View Replies]

quote:

Awww!

80 posted on 6/13/2014 1:18:56 PM by Lazamataz (Early 2009 to 7/21/2013 - RIP my little girl Cathy. You were the best cat ever. You will be missed.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 78 | View Replies]
gently caress that rear end in a top hat, Jesus Christ.

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.
As a lizardperson I can confirm we exist but mainly all we want to do is chill and have gay lizard babies.

...and holy poo poo, that image :catstare:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
This strategy is only going to work if the "stuttering in silence" mode lasts for the next 3 years. Gonna need something more shocking for that, have at it freepers.

Edit: This sets the high watermark for what I've seen on Freep...

Freep1: Underage immigrants? We should put them in literal nazi death showers.
Freep2: That's not good
Freep1: Yeah well we should be evil
Freep2: Don't do that, I'll miss you in heaven! :angel:
Freep1: Tee hee!

WHAT THE gently caress

Intel&Sebastian fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Jun 13, 2014

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

kik2dagroin posted:

Don-O's plea to him and God to not go down the path of evil is just as sincere as his want to fight evil for her and secure her world's deserved future. It's heartbreaking.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

WHAT THE gently caress

Yeah that sounds about right :smith:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

kik2dagroin posted:

:stonkhat: Wow thanks, my google-fu is weak. In case anyone was wondering what that was a pic of it is a pesticide the Nazi's used to murder Jews. For background, the OP to that particular post is a Daily Mail article about child immigrants coming over the border into Texas, which the rightwing rage-o-sphere has been losing their poo poo over the past couple of days because IMMIGRANTS :byodood:. Freeper Lazamataz is arguing for throwing immigrant children in gas chambers. Holy goddamn poo poo. But of course he is the village idiot, so it's supposed to be cute and folksy because he's just throwing it back at those dastardly libs :rolleyes:

Another freeper calls him out

Freepers: Advocating the systematic mass-murder of children.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
You libs, can't even understand a benign joke about sending Hispanic children to death camps :smuggo:

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
:stare: Thought some of that sounded familiar.

Himmler posted:

You can understand how difficult it was for me to carry out this military order which I was given and which I implemented out of a sense of obedience and absolute conviction. If you say: 'we can understand as far as the men are concerned but not about the children', then I must remind you of what I said at the beginning. [...] In my view, we as Germans, however deeply we may feel in our hearts, are not entitled to allow a generation of avengers filled with hatred to grow up with whom our children and grandchildren will have to deal because we, too weak and cowardly, left it to them.

loving freep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Occupy Sesame Street!
Nov 20, 2012

Holy poo poo. I know there is always more and it it always worse, but I'm struggling to think of anything that could be more vile than this. I'm sure freep is more creative when it comes to being a blight upon all society though.

In other words,

WHAT THE gently caress

Edit: that post (I can't bring myself to quote it, holy gently caress) should be in the OP or something. If we hadn't just changed the title I would have suggested "Freepers: Gas the little children"

Occupy Sesame Street! fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jun 13, 2014

• Locked thread