Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Former MITB winner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Ambrose makes the best faces. :allears:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

You know its such a simple but effective thing to have some type of "wind-up" motion for a finisher. HBK did it, Barrett and Sheamus and Ryback do it. Even if the booking around a person sucks its still a way to get crowd interaction on your side and thats never a bad thing.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

oldpainless posted:

You know its such a simple but effective thing to have some type of "wind-up" motion for a finisher. HBK did it, Barrett and Sheamus and Ryback do it. Even if the booking around a person sucks its still a way to get crowd interaction on your side and thats never a bad thing.

It's the only thing people respond to for Kofi!

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

I want Cena to join the shield, just to watch wrestling fans tear each other to bits. I love dean ambrose. Like he's supposed to be a face, and everyone loves the guy and his character is so loving sleazy and yet is still a face. :allears:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

derriere demons posted:

I want Cena to join the shield, just to watch wrestling fans tear each other to bits. I love dean ambrose. Like he's supposed to be a face, and everyone loves the guy and his character is so loving sleazy and yet is still a face. :allears:

Quick, which other faces in the last few years have vowed to disfigure the heel they're feuding with?

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Writer Cath posted:

Quick, which other faces in the last few years have vowed to disfigure the heel they're feuding with?

I've no clue, I haven't watched wrestling in a long time. But I actually forgot that's what he was saying. People where cheering for that poo poo too.

Gordy
Sep 6, 2002

oldpainless posted:

Maybe, but I'm not a fan of it because almost every single person on the roster does that.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

derriere demons posted:

I've no clue, I haven't watched wrestling in a long time. But I actually forgot that's what he was saying. People where cheering for that poo poo too.

What I like is that the Shield are serious babyfaces. They might crack jokes, but if you cross them, they'll kick the poo poo out of you.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

J-Ru you are a cool dude for making a cool smile for me and now everyone can use it :stwoon:

Not wrestling related but it has uses in wrestling threads!

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I would absolutely love a .gif mashup of JTG being released with the scene from Pacific Rim where a big goofy CGI clock rolls back to 0, representing JTG's streak of WWE employment rolling back to 0. For anyone who's seen it, the "STOP THE CLOCK" scene. I think that would be a big contender in the next .gif competition, if we do another one.

I wouldn't mind at all an :effort: gif of just some white text over the gif as it plays, but I think you could also do some fun stuff like splicing in a screenshot of the wwe.com announcement of JTG's release. I just ask for it because I have no talent to do it myself, and we have some excellent .gif masters here!

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

IcePhoenix posted:

J-Ru you are a cool dude for making a cool smile for me and now everyone can use it :stwoon:

Not wrestling related but it has uses in wrestling threads!

Every time Roman Reigns is in picture form

Fang Blade Havoc
Jun 8, 2011

Luke what are you doing, stop that
From Smackdown, can I request R-Truth like flipping over when Bo hits his finisher, and a bit in the middle of Wyatt vs. Ambrose where they swing eachother around a few times in a row?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

These CMLL gifs are huge and not optimized. :ohdear:

5/30/14

6/1/14

6/6/14

6/13/14

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jun 14, 2014

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Smackdown gifs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Goodnight, sweet princes. :smith:

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Rip Dean, had the sleaze beat right out of him.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Jerusalem posted:

Smackdown gifs

I wonder how long until he's a world champion. 1 or 2 years?

Huh, it's actually somewhat new (just a variation on a leg drop bulldog, but quite a cool variation).

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.

Do you like hurting other people?

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

TheRagamuffin posted:

Who is leaving messages on your answering machine? Where are you right now? Why are we having this conversation?

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

TheRagamuffin posted:

And that is my daily excuse to listen to this.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

TheRagamuffin posted:

gently caress, you beat me to this joke.

Gordy
Sep 6, 2002

There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going...

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Heaven is watching Roman Reigns spear Heath Slater out of the air, forever.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Is it kosher to ask for gifs of BJW matches here? I'd do it myself but I really have no idea how to go about it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gordy posted:

There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going...

You know, in many ways Willie Wonka and Vince McMahon are alike. They both exploit their workers, wear bizarre outfits, live in their own little bubble of a world etc.

Also they're both batshit insane.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Jerusalem posted:

You know, in many ways Willie Wonka and Vince McMahon are alike. They both exploit their workers, wear bizarre outfits, live in their own little bubble of a world etc.

You missed constant potentially fatal near misses on their watch.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Can I get this AV sized? Is it possible?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

They both hired Taz.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Wazzu posted:

I wonder how long until he's a world champion. 1 or 2 years?

With Drew and Jinder gone, the sky's the limit.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Writer Cath posted:

With Drew and Jinder gone, the sky's the limit.

Truly, he has all the tools to be the next HBK.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Gonzo McFee posted:

They both hired Taz.

Nice.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Gonzo McFee posted:

They both hired Taz.

:thurman:

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

They both hired Taz.

:lol:

Also if it's still possible, I asked in the Smackdown thread if someone could gif Barrett head banging to his music :)

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'd quite like a gif of the slow pan across the roster on the stage at the top of the show where you just see Adam Rose chilling in the back with huge sunglasses and a top hat.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Raw gifs:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Dean Ambrose habit of attempting to murder anyone who is, or looks like, Seth Rollins is hugely entertaining.