Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

lol at only having a wii u

r u poor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

catdynamite posted:

*in incredibly gay voice* i need a constant stream of mediocre 30 hour games to satisfy me, i want an endless supply of poo poo to buy, buying one really good game every 3 or so months is stupid because then i can't keep shoveling poo poo into my face

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Vintersorg posted:

lol at only having a wii u

r u poor?

Yes :(

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Can we make his posts automatically become that post instead cause lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Lmfao of the two people who have really tried to step to me in this thread, one has sunk 3000+ hours of his life into EVE Online and WoW, and other posts about anime toys

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cliff Racer posted:

You are a non-contributing garbage poster who wouldn't be here right now if Kewpuh was actually moderating this thread instead of just keeping it as a containment zone for things the Wii U thread didn't want to hear a year ago.

Ah Yes

Hahahahaha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yaoi Mandel posted:

Lmfao of the two people who have really tried to step to me in this thread, one has sunk 3000+ hours of his life into EVE Online and WoW, and other posts about anime toys

this is insanely good

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

i play world of warcraft from my home office and write manifestos about how much the xbox one loving sucks

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

catdynamite posted:

i play world of warcraft from my home office and write manifestos about how much the xbox one loving sucks

i have read the text under your avatar and determined it is appropriate, consider yourself owned

dataisplural
Oct 27, 2013

a stream of poo and urine
the wii u is a bad investment. as a businessman and technology mogul, i know this

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nintendo games loving suck! Oh yeah, and EVE online is insanely good. The space MMO is better than Mario kart. Lmao

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Wii-U's image would probably actually improve if Nintendo fans weren't so insufferable and/or wanting to live in the past.

and yes I'm including Smash fans in with them because you're splitting hairs at that point.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Cliff Racer posted:

You are a non-contributing garbage poster who wouldn't be here right now if Kewpuh was actually moderating this thread instead of just keeping it as a containment zone for things the Wii U thread didn't want to hear a year ago.

Protect us, Kewpuh!!!!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

The Taint Reaper posted:

Wii-U's image would probably actually improve if Nintendo fans weren't so insufferable and/or wanting to live in the past.

and yes I'm including Smash fans in with them because you're splitting hairs at that point.

It's like youre either trying to be stupid or your brain is just deteriorating with every post

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Protect us, Kewpuh!!!!

We need a Wii U Hate Hugbox

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Let me tell you about the high skill ceiling of smash brothers because I don't play games on any other systems and therefore can only compare it to things in my pool of games that's as small and deep as a men's room urinal. And out of that small piss selection of games I have to say smash brothers is the deepest because I saw a guy jump around a bunch of ledges for 15 minutes before pressing A ->.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The Taint Reaper posted:

There's nothing wrong with wanting to live in the past, especially when the most popular GOTY contenders of the near future are Destiny 4 and the Uncharted 5 Season Pass

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Cliff Racer posted:

Actually I've laughed quite a bit at the posts in this thread. Let's not get kid ourselves here though, Nintendo does not give a poo poo about what is posted here. All of the great advice that you stupid american donkeys post on how to save the Wii U dont mean poo poo to Iwata or Reggie or anyone else so lets try not to make this thread out to be some kind of super important center for information or something. It's a joke thread where nerds post about what they would do about Nintendo just as it's a joke thread where Wulgus calls someone a gay baby for thinking that the gamepad isn't awesome. Just like the Xbone Sharktank, if you can't take the heat of a random dude calling you stupid for having a stupid opinion or you are taking stupid poo poo way too loving seriously then maybe its time to take a break for a minute because check this out, this is gonna blow your mind: none of this poo poo actually matters

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Lumpy the Cook posted:

There's nothing wrong with wanting to live in the past, especially when the most popular GOTY contenders of the near future are Destiny 4 and the Uncharted 5 Season Pass

Living in the past includes giving a poo poo about Game of The Year.

Don't give a poo poo about GOTY, buy every game under 10 dollars. This is the gaming present, this is the gaming future.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
The future of gaming is developers starving to death because everybody is buying games at $1 a piece from their $2 beach condo

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

boom boom boom posted:

Before the PS4 and Xbox One came out, people said that the WiiU had squandered their year long lead. But now the WiiU has good games and the Xbox One and PS4 won't until like, holiday 2015.

So I guess people thought the WiiU was exceptionally bad, but all the new consoles are poo poo for a year and a half after release.
This is from way back several pages back, but I just saw this and wanted to say that I think this is probably a fairly accurate assessment of the situation, so good job.

EDIT:

Fulchrum posted:

For fucks sake, the big highlight that every fan talks about from Nintendos E3 is a game that would be put in the indie trailer reel for either of the other consoles.
Another company would have put the Zelda U teaser in their indie trailer reel? Are you being serious? :confused:

Aand finally also (EDIT again):

elf help book posted:

None of this matters because Captain Toad is going to be game of the year.
This.

PrBacterio fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Jun 16, 2014

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Mercury Crusader posted:

The future of gaming is developers starving to death because everybody is buying games at $1 a piece from their $2 beach condo

My condo was more than 2 dollars.

the kurig alone was like 15

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The Taint Reaper posted:

Living in the past includes giving a poo poo about Game of The Year.

Don't give a poo poo about GOTY, buy every game under 10 dollars. This is the gaming present, this is the gaming future.

Yeah I can't wait to get my hands on hundreds of indie roguelikes and DayZ knockoffs you shithead.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Yeah I can't wait to get my hands on hundreds of indie roguelikes and DayZ knockoffs you shithead.

But Atlus did not make those games.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

The Taint Reaper posted:

My condo was more than 2 dollars.

the kurig alone was like 15

you can get a keurig for free you dumbass. jesus loving christ you're even stupid when it comes to getting deals

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Yaoi Mandel posted:

you can get a keurig for free you dumbass. jesus loving christ you're even stupid when it comes to getting deals

Not if you want the delicious flavor of hot apple cider. Those packets are like 15 bucks at Costco.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

Not if you want the delicious flavor of hot apple cider. Those packets are like 15 bucks at Costco.

I wish you saved $10 and never registered here.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

elf help book posted:

I wish you saved $10 and never registered here.

never pay more than $3 to register for an internet forum

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000
Also hahahaha, holy poo poo that's beautiful :allears:

dataisplural
Oct 27, 2013

a stream of poo and urine

The Taint Reaper posted:

i live in the present, which is also where i play my wii u. i coudln't play it in the past

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

The Wii u is the only next gen console worth owning. Eat poo poo if you dont agree.

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.
See even though I have a pretty kick-rear end red title from wasting a disturbing portion of my life shitposting about USPOL AND I'm predisposed to think that Nintendo is pretty cool I keep remembering that I'd be agreeing with you and have to re-evaluate.

Send help I'm stuck in a loop.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
Ninteno is going to cancel the Wii U in one month!!!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Buffer posted:

See even though I have a pretty kick-rear end red title from wasting a disturbing portion of my life shitposting about USPOL AND I'm predisposed to think that Nintendo is pretty cool I keep remembering that I'd be agreeing with you and have to re-evaluate.

Send help I'm stuck in a loop.

i think you might actually be predisposed to mental illness. Peace

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

whaley posted:

Ninteno is going to cancel the Wii U in one month!!!

nintendo is killing the wii u because it wont sell enough and they are killing the 3ds because it already sold too many

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

The guy over at Gamexplain confirmed that Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker has a button you can push that makes Toad scream.

It does nothing of use, it just makes him scream.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

The guy over at Gamexplain confirmed that Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker has a button you can push that makes Toad scream.

It does nothing of use, it just makes him scream.

its a context button, its the same button that pull turnips, just if theres nothing else for toad to do he yells

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

elf help book posted:

if theres nothing else for toad to do he yells

same

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

PrBacterio posted:

This is from way back several pages back, but I just saw this and wanted to say that I think this is probably a fairly accurate assessment of the situation, so good job.

With more games coming out for the PS3 and 360 still, it is giving me a bigger reason to delay picking up a PS4, and then eventually getting all the interesting games out right now in the bargain bin or as PS+ titles.

LittleBigPlanet 3 is now coming to PS3 and PS4.... do they seriously not want me to get a PS4?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

The Wii U actually has a lot of third party games. Just not from the big publishers and also they're garbage.

• Locked thread