Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triangle

Heh. If I was actually unchill, I would be using all caps and/or exclamation marks in my posts, but I am chill. Clowns like you make me laugh, that's what clowns do. Added to my ignore list.
It is when you try to click on the friends list button on steam, but instead click on the Big Picture mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
everyy time i click on the friends list button on steam, but instead click on the Big Picture mode God kills 5 babies

its a problem

bwatts

actually its when you post.

fuck. marry. t-rex

is it byob, op?

oh

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

how do you miss the button by that much what the hell kind of resolution do you have?

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
I thought it would be yr av + then it was

poverty goat

you must have the palsy or somethign because those buttons are on opposite corners of the ui

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
they invented that big picture screen to make people commit suicide so that they can recover their video game libraries and not allow their family to have it.

poverty goat

big picture is actually really good

IsaoHung

Everything they said is true

Triangle posted:

It is when you try to click on the friends list button on steam, but it's empty. Just like my life

ftfy

Bukowski

hammulder
The worst thing is a noisy doggie or baby

beer pal

:eyepop: epic own

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Jun 27, 2014

verily carefree

Blue's Clues posted:

was going to say SIDS or FIV, but this steam thing has me thinking

lol SID, voted FIV

pig slut lisa

irl is good

how about youve just stepped out of the shower and are dryingg your hair when you realize theres shampoo still in your hair so you sigh and get back in and rinse it out and then you step out of the shower and are getting dry but your hairy rear end is still wet and MOTHERFUCKER NOW I HAVE TO poo poo!? AARGH

Triangle

Heh. If I was actually unchill, I would be using all caps and/or exclamation marks in my posts, but I am chill. Clowns like you make me laugh, that's what clowns do. Added to my ignore list.
I will keep this thread updated every time I click on Big Picture Mode instead of friendslist.

SIDS Vicious

a single heh posted:

lol SID, voted FIV

Triangle

I nearly clicked on Big Picture mode just now, but narrowly avoided it.

google THIS

lol ur av is the big picture

google THIS

And y'all are crazy, obviously the worst thing is when the cat coughs up a hairball and you discover it by stepping on it in your socks

Drunk Driver Dad

Jett posted:

And y'all are crazy, obviously the worst thing is when the cat coughs up a hairball and you discover it by stepping on it in your socks

Triangle

Update: Just clicked on Big Picture mode instead of friends list on accident again.

Triangle

What had did this post used to say?

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
you could also make all your dreams come true on accident

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

but the big picture button and the friends list button aren't even close to each other :confused:

Zorblack

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.

Arnold of Soissons posted:

Your avatar is bad.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Zorblack posted:

Your avatar is bad.
:eyepop:

City of Glompton

nah, your av looks like my uncle don, and he's a cool dude so its actually good.

Triangle

Awesome! posted:

but the big picture button and the friends list button aren't even close to each other :confused:

They are right next to each other.

Triangle

I don't know why people keep trolling me, they are right next to each other

it's an easy mistake to make, I do not have a disease or disorder.

Grey Skies

by FactsAreUseless
its your posting op!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triangle

Clicked the Big Picture mode today, while thimking about what food to make.

bog pixie

I do it too. In my blind rage I usually can't remember how to end big picture mode either

ulvir

Triangle

Ectral posted:

I do it too. In my blind rage I usually can't remember how to end big picture mode either

I was blinded by my thoughts of food, then, few seconds later I was blinded by something else entirely.

TheBlackPharaoh
Op try not being constantly drunk, maybe then the steam words wont fly around and trick you into clicking them

Triangle

Please refer to this image:

A person makes an average of 4000 clicks a day, so is it really a surprise when one of them misses the target?

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
haha your bad at clicking on things on computer

Triangle

I was supposed to link an image to a friend (http://31.media.tumblr.com/d5dedab491dd06f71ad0af4459fb7f32/tumblr_n52n8fL7fX1ta4wd7o1_500.gif) but clicked on Big Picture instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain No-mates

Triangle posted:

I was supposed to link an image to a friend (http://31.media.tumblr.com/d5dedab491dd06f71ad0af4459fb7f32/tumblr_n52n8fL7fX1ta4wd7o1_500.gif) but clicked on Big Picture instead.

good image

• Locked thread