Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mattroks101
Aug 5, 2013

Dual Play just won't be the same without him ;(

Though in all seriousness, the original dual play video was one of the most painful things I've ever sat through. It was just so awkward and bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daigerus
Nov 5, 2009
That was beautiful, in a trainwreck-y kind of way. Looking forward to more masterpieces like that. :)

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

Daigerus posted:

That was beautiful, in a trainwreck-y kind of way. Looking forward to more masterpieces like that. :)

No haha guys don't worry I didn't die, see I'm back here with anoth-

...oh, that's not what you said. Define trainwreck? If you mean yet another game, well, I think it's time to get one rolling.

Ha! Get it? It's a pun! Let's Play Whirl Tour

What is this game?

Whirl Tour is a 2003 scooterin' game published by (...sigh...) Crave Entertainment. It takes on the standard Tony Hawk style of levels, where the character must ride around doing objectives to get to the next level. However, there is one thing that caught my eye...

You start the game as Wasa B, the roadie of the band Flipside. In the opening cutscene, the band is sucked into big green portals by an evil...scientist...thing... and end up in Halkegenia it's up to Wasa B to hop on his motor scooter and find them. After you destroy the transmitter in every level, you get the chance to rescue a bandmate and slowly return everyone to their original realm.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how good is the game?

Whirl Tour features all the standard aspects of a tricking game, so if you have fun by doing special tricks and doing combos, then this will maybe be up your alley. I say 'maybe' because the game has some pretty big clunky parts to it. Getting precise jumps of any kind is tough, and all the things you need to either collect or destroy have very small hitboxes. This may lead to you spending more time than is needed on many of the challenges in the game. Still, I got through it, and so can you. A standard 5 out of 10. BUT, the soundtrack is pretty baller. It features some great rock songs and hiphop tracks by bands like boysetsfire, Gob and Lo-Pro, and artists like Del Tha Funky Homosapien and Peanut Butter Wolf.

For these first two levels, I met up with Tinker and a few of the other people who were available in person (like felixnigh7 and bearddha) and did some recordings. To anyone who has seen previous episodes with Tinker, you'll know how these turned out. That's why I decided to do a secondary 'more serious' version, if the other video is just annoying.

Whirl Tour Level 1: Castle (SERIOUS COMMENTARY with blanktester & me)

Text Link

Whirl Tour Level 1: Castle (WILD COMMENTARY with Tinker & Friends)

Text Link

Also, I started up my stream again, and it ran better than I thought. I'm looking to do a few events with this series on stream, and so I've come up with something the people in this thread can vote on again. I came up with the 5 Day Replay.

WATCH THE VIDEO FOR INFORMATION

Text Link

The 5 Day Replay is where I ask you to pick FIVE games that I've done over the course of this series that you want me to revisit for several hours. Maybe it's a good game. Maybe it's a poo poo game. All the games I've done are fair, even the Let's Not Play ones. For the week of June 23 to June 27, I will add up the most requested games, pick the top 5, and play those for everyone who wants to come and see. My twitch is at http://www.twitch.tv/Insetik47 and I will try to see if blanktester or someone else wants to be there on the sidelines. I could do stuff I'm good at, or I could fumble through something awful, or maybe I could try to play further into a glitched out version of Toxic Grind. That's just an example. So from the original Shaun Palmer all the way down to more Evo Snow, it's your call. Post in no particular order, and I'll finalize everything the weekend before.

So I hope you guys enjoy Whirl Tour and I hope this stream idea will be fun. Whirl Tour part 2 will come out more sooner than later.

Insetik fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Jun 12, 2014

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Ovues posted:

Whirl Tour Level 1: Castle (SERIOUS COMMENTARY with blanktester & me)

Text Link

Text Link
Ugh how am I meant to pick?
Could you make it into a Dual-Play video?

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

Croccers posted:

Ugh how am I meant to pick?
Could you make it into a Dual-Play video?

I think that as soon as I told blanktester what I was going to do with the first video, he made a joke about us DualWatching ourselves.

Insetik fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jun 11, 2014

blanktester
Aug 28, 2012

Also I saw my hand on blood lying on the ground, and I saw someone with device's like pile bunker and grind with evil smile

Ovues posted:

I think that as soon as I told blanktester what I was going to do with the first video, he made a joke about us DualWatching ourselves.

I do like Croccers' idea better.

As Insetik said in the thread, my picks are:

Downhill Domination
Jonny Moseley: Mad Trainwreck
Aggressive Inline
Wakeboarding Unleashed
Razor Freestyle Scooter
`
In no particular order. It would be nice if people who vote could vote for 5 games so that it's easier to tally up in the end.

Daigerus
Nov 5, 2009
Downhill Domination
Evolution Skateboarding
Xtreme Bowling
Both of the Razor Scooting games

Ovues posted:

No haha guys don't worry I didn't die, see I'm back here with anoth-

...oh, that's not what you said. Define trainwreck? If you mean yet another game, well, I think it's time to get one rolling.

Ha! Get it? It's a pun! Let's Play Whirl Tour

I just noticed that Whirl almost sounds like World. :v: And only you can make trainwrecks get rolling into an art style.

Ovues posted:

Text Link

Aw man, now we'll never hear the end of whatever Tinker was trying to say. Or maybe it's better left to the imagination - brilliant!

blanktester
Aug 28, 2012

Also I saw my hand on blood lying on the ground, and I saw someone with device's like pile bunker and grind with evil smile

Daigerus posted:

I just noticed that Whirl almost sounds like World. :v:

But what the gently caress does it mean? It's a pun on "World Tour" but what does "whirl" have to do with scooting like a muthafucka?

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

blanktester posted:

But what the gently caress does it mean? It's a pun on "World Tour" but what does "whirl" have to do with scooting like a muthafucka?

Maybe these next videos will clear 'em up for ya, bud. Or maybe not, considering you were part of both of them and are still asking that question.

So again, we did the level's video right after level 1 with Tinker and the in-town group, so there's another serious version as well alongside that one.

Whirl Tour Part 2: Theme Park (SERIOUS COMMENTARY with blanktester & me)

Text Link

Whirl Tour Part 2: Theme Park (WILD COMMENTARY with Tinker & Friends)

Text Link

blanktester
Aug 28, 2012

Ovues posted:

Or maybe not, considering you were part of both of them and are still asking that question.

Dude, what if it snowed in Whirl Tour?

Daigerus
Nov 5, 2009

blanktester posted:

Dude, what if it snowed in Whirl Tour?

Actually, that would be an interesting thing to see. I mean, there hasn't been an extreme sports game that incorporated more than one extreme sport. Imagine if you had a transforming sports gear that could accommodate for different terrain commonly found in sandbox games - snowboards for actual snow/boarding stuff; a jet ski/surfboard for watery areas; motorcycle (or scooter, whatever, gotta still keep this connected to Whirl Tour somehow) for places that require upward mobility; and skateboard/roller-skates for general convenience.

Granted, that would make for a schizophrenic, unbalanced gameplay if done poorly, but we've had mixing of genres that's resulted in pretty awesome stuff and lots of great sandbox games, so why not extreme sports too?

Also, thanks for the shout-out and enjoying my old art stuff, you two - more extreme sports need more goofy mascots to smack around for objectives.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I think sega extreme sports does just that

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

Daigerus posted:

Actually, that would be an interesting thing to see. I mean, there hasn't been an extreme sports game that incorporated more than one extreme sport. Imagine if you had a transforming sports gear that could accommodate for different terrain commonly found in sandbox games - snowboards for actual snow/boarding stuff; a jet ski/surfboard for watery areas; motorcycle (or scooter, whatever, gotta still keep this connected to Whirl Tour somehow) for places that require upward mobility; and skateboard/roller-skates for general convenience.

Granted, that would make for a schizophrenic, unbalanced gameplay if done poorly, but we've had mixing of genres that's resulted in pretty awesome stuff and lots of great sandbox games, so why not extreme sports too?

Also, thanks for the shout-out and enjoying my old art stuff, you two - more extreme sports need more goofy mascots to smack around for objectives.

There were a few games on the Playstation 1 at least that were a combination of multiple sports in 1 game. There might be a skateboarding part, a snowboarding part, and...I dunno, a roller skating part. I think there was one that was exactly that combo. I've kind of held off on the PS1 side because I don't really feel like many of those are THAT varied or THAT interesting to see. Unless there's one that really stands out, the separate parts all look like they'd be okay at best.

But we do have a few of those lined up. Now, whether they are one-video deals or not, I don't know. And you're welcome for the shoutout - if it ever strikes you to do anything else based off this thread, we'd love to see it.

JFairfax, if you swing back in before next week, are there 5 games you want me to replay for the event? You could vote Caral Vorderman 5 times if you wanted to (I'd just disregard a random assortment of 4 of those votes).

Daigerus
Nov 5, 2009

Ovues posted:

And you're welcome for the shoutout - if it ever strikes you to do anything else based off this thread, we'd love to see it.

I've been meaning to do something special for you guys actually, but I'm kind of busy with a lot of stuff this June (but not busy enough to keep up with your videos, I always make time for them). I'll see if I have more free time to do art stuff once July rolls around.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
How about ESPN Extreme Games/1Xtreme and 2Xtreme games?
1 is a little bare-bones but I think 2 has tricks and poo poo. Enough for one video at least.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

Croccers posted:

How about ESPN Extreme Games/1Xtreme and 2Xtreme games?
1 is a little bare-bones but I think 2 has tricks and poo poo. Enough for one video at least.

I might as well throw 3Xtreme in there as well, shouldn't I :getin:

Keepin' the whirling going, it's time to go to Suburbia! As the game continues to remember it has a color palette, it suddenly throws in strange hidden areas, creepy manors, and one pissed off girl scout. And I mean, like, seriously bro, BACK THE gently caress OFF those thin mints. Also, the next two videos will be in a very special format that I know you all love, because it has nothing to do with me: it's another episode of Insetik without Insetik! Make sure to spread appreciation of this video on all your favorite socialtube sites with the hashtag #WUDAKNT.

Whirl Tour Part 3: Suburbia

Text Link

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
When are you guys doing multi-player California Games on the Genesis ?

blanktester
Aug 28, 2012

Ovues posted:

There were a few games on the Playstation 1 at least that were a combination of multiple sports in 1 game. There might be a skateboarding part, a snowboarding part, and...I dunno, a roller skating part. I think there was one that was exactly that combo.

It's come up a few times in the thread, but the game Extreme Sports for Dreamcast has you jump between different events. That said, after I configured it to run on an emulator, the game became 50% WTF and 50% complete poo poo.

Daigerus posted:

I've been meaning to do something special for you guys actually, but I'm kind of busy with a lot of stuff this June (but not busy enough to keep up with your videos, I always make time for them). I'll see if I have more free time to do art stuff once July rolls around.

That's touching as poo poo bro. Heartwarming as a motherfucker. Love you dawg. #wudaknt

JFairfax posted:

When are you guys doing multi-player California Games on the Genesis ?

You know, we probably could just emulate games that were a little older... I'll look into that. As I said above, I looked into DC emulation and it comes out really loving weird on my computer.

Just a reminder, we're still accepting up to 5 votes (in no particular order) from each person for different games that we've already done, for us to do a retrospective stream on twitch. The voting will continue to be open until Sunday night (ish, we don't have a specific deadline, though I doubt we'll need one). Please vote here or in the comments of the Youtube videos!

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

blanktester posted:

It's come up a few times in the thread, but the game Extreme Sports for Dreamcast has you jump between different events. That said, after I configured it to run on an emulator, the game became 50% WTF and 50% complete poo poo.

From what blanktester told me, we may be doing quite a few "piece of poo poo emulator" one-offs. Those things aren't running very well on blanktester's laptop, apparently.

So let's keep on whirling through this game! Today we're going to the City in the Sky to knock over relics, grind trees, take down a sentient plant and a killer robot, and... wait, what was the theme of this level? 'The wall that poo poo was thrown at'? Ah, right. Also, it is the second part of a mini-Insetik-without-Insetik block. Again, please make sure to spread the word on internetster and tweetbox with #WUDAKNT

Whirl Tour Part 4: City In The Sky

Text Link

And along with that, I'm figuring out a good time to do the stream next week. I may not have realized that Summer Games Done Quick was also next week when I scheduled that. I'd probably try to do 'later-afternoon' on those days, shifting around from hour to hour if there's something from SGDQ I don't want to miss. Again, just follow me on twitch and you'll see when I go live.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
To anyone who reeeeally cares, I postponed the event because there were quite a few audio/server problems that made the first day go not that great. So now it will be two weeks from now, between July 7 to July 11.

Also since SA is back up now, I have the most recent level of Whirl Tour AS WELL AS the first bonus video with the first round of bonus levels. That one will be first, since it covers the bonuses unlocked by completing all objectives in the first four areas. Then, for level 5, we're joined by a closely-yet-distantly related family member of the long-lost commentator Intelligent Calcium! Also, the action increases when we finally get to play...as The Stig.

Whirl Tour Bonus Levels 1-4

Text Link

Whirl Tour Part 5: Subway

Text Link

Insetik fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Jun 26, 2014

Melondog
Oct 9, 2006

:yeshaha:
Man I don't know what my identical twin step-brother saw in any of this. These games are kind of boring man.

blanktester
Aug 28, 2012

Segmentation Fox posted:

Man I don't know what my identical twin step-brother saw in any of this. These games are kind of boring man.

Man, if we're being honest, your identical twin step-brother was kinda lame. #WUDAKNT (Make this a thing!)

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
But we still brought him back for another round...

Now are you guys ready to go deep? Are you ready to get cave blindness from how freaking dark everything is? And then, are you ready to time trial these freakin' races? Seriously, Whirl Tour Time Trial boards. I want to make them!

Whirl Tour Part 6: Deep Water Rig

Text Link

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I was cracking Stig jokes when I saw that dude's name so I'm glad you followed suit.

Also I wouldn't really call this a plot game. We haven't really seen anything change or any kind of consistency. It's more of a framing-device-that-explains-nothing game.

That game where you got yanked to a future where skateboarding was illegal but bloodsport wasn't, that was a bit more of a plot game.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

Glazius posted:

I was cracking Stig jokes when I saw that dude's name so I'm glad you followed suit.

Also I wouldn't really call this a plot game. We haven't really seen anything change or any kind of consistency. It's more of a framing-device-that-explains-nothing game.

That game where you got yanked to a future where skateboarding was illegal but bloodsport wasn't, that was a bit more of a plot game.

I didn't actually play any of the games I put in the block before adding them to the block. I just know that Airblade has a plot and the bock covers of the other two looked stupid enough to throw in the mix. Also block is like my 35th favorite word. It's me, I'm the bad LP researcher.

blanktester
Aug 28, 2012

Hey guys, one more thing. Today is the :siren: REAL :siren: 5 Day Replay! 2 weeks ago we had some technical difficulties and this last week had :911: 4th of July :911: (and :canada: Canada Day!!! :canada:) so we hit some rocks and trees and puppies and children but we're back on the road, back on schedule, and we'll be streaming in a few hours, for a few hours, on Twitch. Downhill Domination comes first, so please come and watch! I'll be manning the computer for comments. We're aiming for 5-6 PM CDT (that's 3-4 PM PDT, 6-7 PM EDT, and 10-11 PM GMT), so hopefully you guys can make it. Probably gonna aim for the same time each other day as well.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

If you guys aren't aware, they are on day 3 with Aggressive Inline. Probably the best game about rollerskates.

blanktester
Aug 28, 2012

Liar Lyre posted:

If you guys aren't aware, they are on day 3 with Aggressive Inline. Probably the best game about rollerskates.

Twas great. Day 4 today... I promise some more HOT two-wheel action ;).

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

blanktester posted:

Twas great. Day 4 today... I promise some more HOT two-wheel action ;).
blanktester just notified me that I'd been neglecting the 'current-game' part of this thread and forgetting to tell you guys. So Whirl Tour part 7 is online, and it chronicles the game's last push before we take on the final level.

Whirl Tour Part 7: Movie Set

Text Link

Also, I'll be uploading the stream highlights to youtube after it's done. You can catch them on twitch now, but I'll still be moving them over.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

I gave that PS2 Europe-only Skate Attack thing a test run on an emulator. It seems surprisingly not glitchy for a 1-CD PS2 game released by Midas. Or for a game without a MobyGames listing. It looks like a PS1 title with a longer drawing distance, however.

Now for some shots that suffered non-integer up- and downscaling.

That's one of the starting playable skaters (they have some stats)

There was also a girl, but I didn't pick her, and she was put into electric bondage by a mascot robot named Virus and thus removed from the selectable list.
She has a palette-swapped twin though, probably unlockable.

Before anyone asks, yes, they jiggle. The pigtails. And the tits, too. Every time a cutscene starts.

There's a tutorial and 3 open-ish not time-limited maps with 300 "medals" in total. You get them for completing challenges, getting high scores, collectibles and...

:stonk: I don't want to!

Normal challenges include grinding your skateboard to put out fires on full-metal railings.

50-50 or so-so?

And that's a referee, who monitors your progress.

Completing this stuff nets you fancy new moves. Basic manuals, grinds, wall rides are available from the start.
I don't play those games normally, but the control scheme looks a bit like arse. To go into a nose grind you must push the stick up and R1 simultaneously. You also use the stick to steer and control acceleration. The first fancy flip I got required a fast mid-air "left-right-square" combo. On the plus side, doing the manual command "up-down" mid-air makes the character automatically start the manual the moment he hits the ground, so it does help building chains.

You should try and do a test video of this. I have no experience with the genre and early on it looks like it could go anywhere from easily exploitable boredom to control scheme meltdown. But it's definitely not as whacky as it wants to appear.

blanktester
Aug 28, 2012

SelenicMartian posted:

I gave that PS2 Europe-only Skate Attack thing a test run on an emulator. It seems surprisingly not glitchy for a 1-CD PS2 game released by Midas. Or for a game without a MobyGames listing. It looks like a PS1 title with a longer drawing distance, however.

Now for some shots that suffered non-integer up- and downscaling.

:words:

That looks... uh... yeah.

Last day of the 5 Day Replay today. We've got the game that everyone wants... you know what it is... :smug: I'll give you a hint. Physics do not apply to this last game, at all.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

SelenicMartian posted:

You should try and do a test video of this. I have no experience with the genre and early on it looks like it could go anywhere from easily exploitable boredom to control scheme meltdown. But it's definitely not as whacky as it wants to appear.

Uhh, almost all of those pictures and all of those descriptions tell me otherwise. I'll do my best to get my hands on it, or to figure out how this durnfounded emulator business works.

And yeah, the streams have been great but the 5 Day Replay is about to take off into the stratosphere and it may never come back down again.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
Alright, thanks anyone from this thread who came out and watched me last week. We played some games and had some great times. ilmucche wrote us an amazing story involving everyone's favorite riders throughout the thread, And I'll see if I can get that posted. Or, you can hear us read it during the fifth day of the stream.

Speaking of, I'll be uploading the stream highlights to youtube during this week. If any get blocked for music copyright, they're also on twitch. Also, I'm finishing up Whirl Tour with this and another bonus video. Of course, I only have one thing to say to this whole game in retrospect.

CRAAAAAAAAAVE?

Whirl Tour Part 8: Tibet

Text Link

blanktester
Aug 28, 2012

We will be uploading the highlights from the 5 Day Replay from Twitch to Youtube, so if you missed it, you can still see it. Also, I don't know if it's clear at this point, but I HATE CRAVE.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Seriously, that ending was weird as hell. I was trying so hard not to laugh like a maniac.

Steak Flavored Gum
Apr 26, 2007

ABANDONED HOMEWORLD FOR SALE, CHEAP!!!
Custom desert-marsh conversion in galactic core, 12% oxygen atm., great weather, friendly native life (missing one moon). Great fix-er-upper. Must sell, alien invasion imminent. $3995 or best offer.
Wasa B's guitar changes color in that cutscene. Way to go, animators! :v:

Also, holy poo poo, this game was rated E? Even bleeped, that last little bit...

Emery
Feb 8, 2012
Let's be honest, how many kids would tolerate that game all the way to the end? I'd say the ending hits a perfect niche, that niche being "13 year olds with overprotective parents that won't let them buy T rated games".

blanktester
Aug 28, 2012

Emery posted:

Let's be honest, how many kids would tolerate that game all the way to the end? I'd say the ending hits a perfect niche, that niche being "13 year olds with overprotective parents that won't let them buy T rated games".

That was like, half my friends up through high school. I had the only remotely cool parents in middle school, and only because my dad doesn't sleep anyways and my mom could sleep with a woodpecker tapping at her cranium.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Has Crusty Demons (PS2/XB) been mentioned in the thread? It looks like they were going for EXTREME with a capital U. A licensed game about bikers who made a deal with the devil and became immortal, so when you crash points are awarded for broken bones and blood loss. In between you get points for roadkills and smashing the environment, in addition to tricks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

SelenicMartian posted:

Has Crusty Demons (PS2/XB) been mentioned in the thread? It looks like they were going for EXTREME with a capital U. A licensed game about bikers who made a deal with the devil and became immortal, so when you crash points are awarded for broken bones and blood loss. In between you get points for roadkills and smashing the environment, in addition to tricks.

No, I have not heard of that before. I'll look it up.

Now, two things for you guys today. First off, we read a story during the last day of the stream event written by ilmucche, one of the people you sometimes hear in the videos. If you remember, he won the Toxic Grind story challenge by a landslide with his excellent story of Rick McCrank being sent forward in time to save all of mankind. Well, back in Splashdown 2 I asked him to write a story about everyone's favorite boy, Amman Ra. He more than delivered.

This is a testament to all the XTREME games you've seen me do over the last two years. Like, literally, check the date of the OP again. So here, for everyone's entertainment, is Splashdown 3: The Ballad of Amman Ra.

Read the entire story here. Or for a quick excerpt:

Splashdown 3 posted:

“Amman-Ra.” Said a voice. “Seek me. Far to the north. Shaun has helped you as best as he can. Now go
to the mountains and meet Ajax. He will teach you further, and show you the way to meet me.” “But who
are you?” Asked Amman-Ra. The only reply was a cryptic one. “My name is not yet important. To return
to your time and lands as the god you were means you have to work with me. Seek Ajax. He will help
you find me. I am a modern god, long successor to you. Go now, and hurry.”

Also, in other news, there's one more bonus video for Whirl Tour. There are four more bonus levels, and one more bonus unlockable (that I'm showing off). Could it be something that redeems the whole game? Or is it just going to be more garbage?

Whirl Tour Bonus Levels 5-8

Text Link

And finally, my first copy of Airblade has had some... problems. I got another copy, but if it also just does not work, I may need to do Dark Summit first. I don't think Airblade is a PAL-only game, but the first disc just would not read despite looking pretty clean. Oh well. We'll see, and I do have quite a few Let's NOT Plays lines up (one of which you got a quick glimpse of if you watched the stream on the third day).

• Locked thread