Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Every so often imgur delivers a gem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Every so often imgur delivers a gem.

The youtube video that came from is way better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQuT-Xfyk3o

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
The best part is that there's a whole series of those.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Carteret posted:

heh

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Carteret posted:

This is an awesome video but that is a weird rear end book.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

:gowron:
hoo dat?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xri08b_drifting-toyota-supra-girl_auto :nws::rice:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

:drat: those some nice titties

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
22 jump street - pretty funny.

I never saw the first so don't ask.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

burn all bras forever

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

elite_garbage_man posted:

22 jump street - pretty funny.

I never saw the first so don't ask.

You should.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
22 jump street is the first time in recent history where the sequel was better than the first. And the first one was really good

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
So I'm watching this World Cup footie because I'm stuck at an airport and on the sidelines they have "say no to racism" or some poo poo, is racism that big a problem in FIFA?

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

So I'm watching this World Cup footie because I'm stuck at an airport and on the sidelines they have "say no to racism" or some poo poo, is racism that big a problem in FIFA?

Well soccer is big in Europe.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Here I was thinking racism was more popular in NA

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i vaguely remember something about some europeans throwing bananas and hooting like chimpanzees at some african player on one of their teams a while back.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Huge. Spaniards in particular are incredibly racist, and there's usually a new story every week about some incident at a match.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Lmao

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

A certain English prince almost got away with dressing up as a brownshirt.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Hi dude who's never left the US ever

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

anne frank fanfic posted:

Hi dude who's never left the US ever

I'm Canadian, and I don't really give a gently caress about Europe, North American supremacy.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Mike-o posted:

i vaguely remember something about some europeans throwing bananas and hooting like chimpanzees at some african player on one of their teams a while back.

Spain in the 30's. One of the most obscure jokes the writes of Archer have done.

Fun way to gently caress with Europeans is to tell them Europe is worse than the US with regards to racism because we acknowledge that it actually exists.

Nostalgia4Infinity fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jun 17, 2014

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
EU is more racist than the US, though, and hilariously so.

I'm not really sure if I'd put South America as more or less racist than Europe. Like they're both masters of spotting a drop of mongrel blood in someone's heritage at a glance in a way that Americans haven't bothered with in decades, but at least as an American you can look and say "Well, that guy's French and I guess he's hating on that chick cuz she's part North African or at least Italian or something" while you listed to a Panamanian go on a long crazy rant about some guy who belongs to a different one of their like 62 indigenous tribes but his met the Spaniards six years later than the other one so they're practically still living in trees etc etc and you just come out confused

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Snowdens Secret posted:

I'm not really sure if I'd put South America as more or less racist than Europe. Like they're both masters of spotting a drop of mongrel blood in someone's heritage at a glance in a way that Americans haven't bothered with in decades, but at least as an American you can look and say "Well, that guy's French and I guess he's hating on that chick cuz she's part North African or at least Italian or something" while you listed to a Panamanian go on a long crazy rant about some guy who belongs to a different one of their like 62 indigenous tribes but his met the Spaniards six years later than the other one so they're practically still living in trees etc etc and you just come out confused

Europeans(spanish and italian mostly I think) throw bananas and do monkey sounds at like....brown dudes. Basically they suck at racism a lot

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
European racism is like reading GIP.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
GiP is like European Racism being like GiP being like European Racism.

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

Godholio posted:

European racism is like reading GIP.

GIP's ironic racism doesn't even come close to touching legit old fashioned Italian racism, rooted deeply into their culture and politics. Get on their level. :colbert:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

McSpatula posted:

GIP's ironic racism doesn't even come close to touching legit old fashioned Italian racism, rooted deeply into their culture and politics. Get on their level. :colbert:

This is true. An uncle of mine carried a wooden club in his pick up truck. He called it his "moolie stick"

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Wait does everyone here NOT have a small baseball bat I keep in the backseat that they call their "friend of the family beater" ?

I was.. Under the impression this was pretty normal.

Is it..not?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Just got a call from a friend to see if I want to take her awesome job at not-awesome NAS Fallon. :smithicide:

Edit: Typing all the words helps sentences make sense! :v:

Godholio fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Jun 18, 2014

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Snowdens Secret posted:

My dad (stepdad actually) is from Uruguay and this post is pretty much spot on. Calling him a Mexican (or PUerto Rican) would be about the most insulting thing you could do to him short of calling his mom a whore.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

vulturesrow posted:

My dad (stepdad actually) is from Uruguay and this post is pretty much spot on. Calling him a Mexican (or PUerto Rican) would be about the most insulting thing you could do to him short of calling his mom a whore.

yeah any non mexican beaner is really super sensitive about being called mexican

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Godholio posted:

Just got a call from a friend to see if I want to take her awesome job at not-awesome NAS Fallon. :smithicide:

It's in the same state as vegas at least :v:

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Godholio posted:

is that really worse than utah or oklahoma?

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Godholio posted:

Doing what if you don't mind my asking? Fallon is pretty lovely though. Reno/Tahoe is close enough to make it bearable though. The Tahoe part moreso than the Reno part.

Obama Africanus posted:

Wait does everyone here NOT have a small baseball bat I keep in the backseat that they call their "friend of the family beater" ?

I was.. Under the impression this was pretty normal.

Is it..not?

Pretty sure you and I grew up in the same town.

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

Godholio posted:

You're only a stone's throw away from Reno, which is more or less just as depressing as Fallon. Hope you like outdoor stuff or long drives to escape it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
On the topic of beaners, here's some Guatemalan power metal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCXKbOHmOG4

38:10 is a pretty sick cover of Eleanor Rigby.

• Locked thread