Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fame Douglas posted:

Guess what, consoles are still dumb and the Wii U is still dead. But Iwata has tried cementing himself in as well as he could despite delivering terrible results.

you have seven pages of completely serious posts including charts and graphs in the xbox is bad thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Yaoi Mandel posted:

you have seven pages of completely serious posts including charts and graphs in the xbox is bad thread.

So what? Doesn't make the Wii U a more reasonable product.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Fame Douglas posted:

Guess what, consoles are still dumb and the Wii U is still dead. But Iwata has tried cementing himself in as well as he could despite delivering terrible results.

lollin at your trollin

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I think the "right now it's like this" post is obliquely referencing a post I made in 2008 with purposefully strained metaphor about the democratic primary where Obama was Goku and Hillary was frieza?

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Fame Douglas posted:

whats a reasonable product im curious about this

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Fame Douglas posted:

Wii U is still dead.

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Fame Douglas posted:

lol what the gently caress does this even mean you pathetic freak

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

I need to know what Man-With-Dead-or-Alive-3 Avatar has to say about reasonable products

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

remember those conversations you used to have around the lunch table in middle school over whether the gamecube, xbox, or ps2 were better? well this guy still has them, online, well into his 30s

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Yaoi Mandel posted:

remember those conversations you used to have around the lunch table in middle school over whether the gamecube, xbox, or ps2 were better? well this guy still has them, online, well into his 30s

Says the dude still owning a children's toy.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Fame Douglas posted:

Ahahaha literally laughed out loud at my place of work

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Yaoi Mandel posted:

We used to have these conversations, but about the SNES and Sega. drat now I feel old :(

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Bread Set Jettison posted:

Ahahaha literally laughed out loud at the school lunch table

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Fame Douglas posted:

Says the dude still owning and playing a children's toy.

the last dude who went down this route had over 3000 hours logged into EVE Online and WoW and looks like Paul from the Wonder Years and a mop both stepped into a teleporter, so i can only imagine what sort of genetic freak is hiding behind the Dead or Alive avatar

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Yaoi Mandel posted:

the last dude who went down this route had over 3000 hours logged into EVE Online and WoW and looks like Paul from the Wonder Years and a mop both stepped into a teleporter, so i can only imagine what sort of genetic freak is hiding behind the Dead or Alive avatar

The prettiest of human specimen, I assure you.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Yaoi Mandel posted:

Fame Douglas posted:

"Gamecube is bad because its barney purple and has a handle and can't play dvds"

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

You are tremendously retarded

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Austrian mook posted:

You are tremendously retarded

Well, I didn't buy a Wii U at least?

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Fame Douglas posted:

:iceburn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=140S4LkQxxA
:iceburn:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fame Douglas posted:

The prettiest of human specimen, I assure you.

post your dick, human being

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Still haven't defined what a reasonable product is, and I am waiting with baited breath.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's certainly not the Wii U, that much we already know.

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

it is absolutely amazing that for every retard that falls another will replace them like nothing happened

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fame Douglas posted:

i seriously cant wait for your meltdown

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

catdynamite posted:

it is absolutely amazing that for every retard that falls another will replace them like nothing happened

lol and they are all exact copies of each other

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Fame Douglas posted:

Wii U is a fun video game console with fun video games and it even plays netflix so idk what else you expect out of it :confused:

Also yeah post your dick

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Fame Douglas posted:

Uh actually it is moron

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fame Douglas posted:

All your posts are either "the Wii U is bad" or "the Xbone is bad", have you got anything more interesting to say?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

qnqnx posted:

All your posts are either "the Wii U is bad" or "the Xbone is bad", have you got anything more interesting to say?

he apparently registered an account just for that purpose

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

gay skull posted:

I mean I will give it to you that Rock Band guitar and drum controllers were pretty lovely but Guitar Hero guitars worked great

Also it contradicts because you said if you had no taste, you'd own the guitar hero and rock band games but later you said you didn't mind them so did you just admit you have no taste? :confused:

And ironically the RB3 keyboards were made by madcatz and they were actually really good and they didnt crumble

That's because nobody played keyboard

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Yaoi Mandel posted:

he apparently registered an account just for that purpose

Eagerly awaiting for "the PS4 is bad" or "PC gaming is bad" posts, whatever applies.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

qnqnx posted:

Eagerly awaiting for "the PS4 is bad" or "PC gaming is bad" posts, whatever applies.

PS4 is bad. PC gaming rocks.

Oh, and the Wii U is dead and badly executed - but some games seem to be fun?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fame Douglas posted:

Now make the respective threads for those posts. Don't forget the charts and numbers.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Fame Douglas posted:

This thread seems like it's on a train to Vertiform city!

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Pc gaming is for virgin nerds.....

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Pc gaming is for virgin nerds.....

I'm sure your Wii U is getting you all kinds of play!

KING OV HELL
Apr 2, 2014

qnqnx posted:

PC gaming is Good

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Fame Douglas posted:

Oh, and the Wii U is dead and badly executed - but some games seem to be fun?

Wii U has a lot of games you can play on the couch with your girlfriend like the Mario games and nintendoland and the sonic racing game and a bunch of other really good games

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
But playing Diablo 3 or WoW with the GF seems much more fun?

Nintendoland gets supremely boring real quick. No depth to any of the mini games. And playing a Mario jump and run cooperatively? Get out of here.

Fame Douglas fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jun 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Fame Douglas posted:

But playing Diablo 3 or WoW with the GF seems much more fun?

Nintendoland gets supremely boring real quick. No depth to any of the mini games. And playing a Mario jump and run cooperatively? Get out of here.

Those are online games that need computers, they don't work so great for couch gaming unless you're so fat you need a couch to play PC games

• Locked thread