Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I imagine they're pretty handy in a bar fight at the biergarten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
Drinkinstein 3D

Sheldrake
Jul 19, 2006

~pettin in the park~

Just a reminder that Rhinestone comes from the director of Black Christmas, A Christmas Story, Murder by Decree, Porky's, Karate Dog, and both Baby Geniuses movies.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
Also Stallone directed the sequel to Saturday Night Fever.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
I like The Octagon, and I don't care who knows it.

Norris Poster-Dump GO!

Overcompensating for something, Mr. Norris?

Much better...

Indinorris Jones and the Temple of Huh?

Awesome French Octagon poster, even if Chuck appears to be channelling Marcel Marceau.

Final Form: CHUCKZILLA!

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Your dump sucks.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Frostwerks posted:

Your dump sucks.

So do most of these movies. Your point?

Just for you though, I'll post a picture of Steven Seagal with a Stealth Bomber lodged in his head. Happy now?

Distorted Kiwi fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Jun 19, 2014

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

TheJoker138 posted:

Chuck Norris has always loving sucked, though. Name a good Chuck Norris movie. There are none.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkxKniekhJY Always was a good saturday afternoon movie.

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

I fell asleep watching the opening scene of Expendables 2, and this was after spending way more time than I really should have trying to remember whether people running around in a pitch black castle was the finale of Expendables 1 or the Rambo reboot.

If you want a good mindless action film,

(Just pretend the Thomas Jane one never happened)

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
James Woods wants to shoot you in the face!

This movie is peak Woods and includes the line "I don't care if you were loving each other in a bathtub full of cocaine!" I also like that the poster has two tag lines as if they couldn't decide which one to use so they just stacked them.

Back then he used to come to my software store now and then in the evening when there were no other customers, to talk about his Mac. He'd dress like a History professor and look quite mild but I'd seen him act nutso in so many movies it was hard not to expect him to start ranting about something.

Dick Trauma fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Jun 19, 2014

SetPhazers2Funk
Jan 27, 2008

Good, bad, I'm the one with the gun.

Brain In A Jar posted:

I fell asleep watching the opening scene of Expendables 2, and this was after spending way more time than I really should have trying to remember whether people running around in a pitch black castle was the finale of Expendables 1 or the Rambo reboot.

If you want a good mindless action film,

(Just pretend the Thomas Jane one never happened)

If you thought Jim Carrey's Riddler was too grimdark and realistic a portrayal of a movie villain, you will love this terrible, terrible movie. Aside from the rocket launcher parkour scene. That is so bad it goes full circle and becomes great.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
The best Shuck Norris film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Izzmh55Dc

Bored cats make the best fight to the death referees.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

dr_rat posted:

The best Shuck Norris film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Izzmh55Dc

Bored cats make the best fight to the death referees.

I was going to post this but I realized that it would involve inflicting the sight of Norris' horrific back hair on the forums.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Considering Chuck Norris, Jackie Chan, and Sammo Hung, the best chance you had at becoming a martial arts superstar back in the day was apparently getting your rear end kicked by Bruce Lee.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

penismightier posted:

Plus he made the shittiest garbage pile movies in all their primes. I loving DARE you people to watch Invasion U.S.A. again.

You asshats need to stop hating on GolanGlobus.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I can't think of one movie I liked of Chuck Norris as a kid. However, you just sorta liked him no matter what. Mainly because he was a famous "ninja" and that was all that mattered. I'll give Steven Segal some leeway because Above the Law, Under Siege, Hard to Kill and Out for Justice are loving awesome action flicks.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
I always liked Seagal for his out of proportion responses to guys trying to beat him up. He left no patella unshattered.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

I always liked Seagal for his out of proportion responses to guys trying to beat him up. He left no patella unshattered.

Back in the day we would watch one of his movies and try to predict the injuries.

"K, I got dibs on backwards knee."
"Ooh nice, I'm thinking something to do with the eyes."
"Oh yeah, well I'm saying broken neck!"
[others in unison] "Boooo, easy." "Cheap." "That's like a free space in Bingo, pick something else."

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Seagal always had a knack for putting people through plate glass windows.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Now that I think about it, my broken neck joke is the same as Will Sasso's. But hey we both got it from the same place.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Dick Trauma posted:

James Woods wants to shoot you in the face!

This movie is peak Woods and includes the line "I don't care if you were loving each other in a bathtub full of cocaine!" I also like that the poster has two tag lines as if they couldn't decide which one to use so they just stacked them.

Back then he used to come to my software store now and then in the evening when there were no other customers, to talk about his Mac. He'd dress like a History professor and look quite mild but I'd seen him act nutso in so many movies it was hard not to expect him to start ranting about something.
I made the mistake of seeing what James Woods posts on Twitter, and it's literally all anti-Obama talking points.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Thanks to Chuck Norris facts, which are like 8 years old by the way, there are tons of people who know about Chuck but dont know he's an actor or even that he isn't fictonal.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

FlamingLiberal posted:

I made the mistake of seeing what James Woods posts on Twitter, and it's literally all anti-Obama talking points.

Aw man! I wish you hadn't told me that. I always thought James Woods seemed like a cool guy.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.

FreudianSlippers posted:

Thanks to Chuck Norris facts, which are like 8 years old by the way, there are tons of people who know about Chuck but dont know he's an actor or even that he isn't fictonal.

It's strangely fitting that Chuck Norris of all action stars would basically become the contemporary version of a tall-tale figure.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Weren't Chuck Norris facts a spinoff of Vin Diesel facts SA did years ago (which were a spin off of Bill Brasky from SNL)?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Vintersorg posted:

Weren't Chuck Norris facts a spinoff of Vin Diesel facts SA did years ago (which were a spin off of Bill Brasky from SNL)?

I thought Mr.T facts came before Vin?

zandert33
Sep 20, 2002

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I thought Mr.T facts came before Vin?

Mr. T just liked balls a lot

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken

Sheldrake posted:

Just a reminder that Rhinestone comes from the director of Black Christmas, A Christmas Story, Murder by Decree, Porky's, Karate Dog, and both Baby Geniuses movies.

For some reason I had to find out what that was. Now I'm pretty much speechless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXYk3HBrqZE

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Searching for Seagal clips on youtube gave me this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X9RvuSuU_Y

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Party Boat posted:

Seagal is basically beyond parody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jji78uEW14

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
http://uproxx.com/filmdrunk/2012/03/jude-gene-lebell-confirms-choking-steven-seagal-until-seagal-pooped-himself/

Here's Lebell talking about choking him out.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Aw man! I wish you hadn't told me that. I always thought James Woods seemed like a cool guy.

Back in the day he was. When people get old and forgotten they start getting stupid and loud.

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011

FlamingLiberal posted:

Has he ever criticized Obama for not having a vagina on his chest?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Is he literally just sitting there trying to think of a one liner to say to nobody?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Party Boat posted:

Aaa and I'm back in high school watching stupid new grounds flash poo poo.

EDIT: Wait these are seriously updated animations of the exact poo poo I saw over a decade ago. Why?

The drop and split a dude in half is still funny, though.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jun 20, 2014

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Distorted Kiwi posted:

So do most of these movies. Your point?

Just for you though, I'll post a picture of Steven Seagal with a Stealth Bomber lodged in his head. Happy now?

I meant it in the sense of "you call that a dump?".

Eat more fiber, son.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Frostwerks posted:

I meant it in the sense of "you call that a dump?".

Eat more fiber, son.

Some of us aren't as full as poo poo as others.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Anyway, the get pack to posters, here's a couple from my lastest regular Friday B-Movie night.

Not even half as bad as it's reputation, with some high-class Gold-blumming. Enjoyed by all.

Followed by a somewhat sub-par Pam Grier historical womens empowerment/gratuious titty flick. Endured by most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Oh poo poo, it's Big Flying Head HandGun Ear Marvin, we're so boned!