Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

ultimateforce posted:

:ssh: This is top-secret Goon-only info (seriously) :ssh:

He's getting a Raw Brokerage 2.8L stroker RB25 kit with fully built RB25 head done by us powered by a turbo kit based around my production manifold with a monster Garrett T4. His poo poo is going to get wild.

And this is why I love this thread. Holy poo poo :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
A 25 stroked to 2.8 is really the way to go unless you are building an all-out drag car. We can build you a 3.2+ RB but you start to lose RPM limit fast.

Handcranked
Aug 17, 2013
Speaking of rb25's, my buddys s14 (Sr20det) threw a rod trough the block this weekend at gatebil, and on thursday we are going to pick up a rb25det, do you guys ship to Sweden? and how fast can we get this kit: http://www.rawbrokerage.com/raw-brokerage-premium-rb25-swap-package-s14/ ?

Handcranked fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Jun 16, 2014

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Oh hey, I just noticed that Raw Brokerage's initials are RB. Was that intentional?

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

ultimateforce posted:

A 25 stroked to 2.8 is really the way to go unless you are building an all-out drag car. We can build you a 3.2+ RB but you start to lose RPM limit fast.

That's actually pretty impressive! What's the biggest RB you guys have ever built? 3.2 is nothing to sneeze at.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

Handcranked posted:

Speaking of rb25's, my buddys s14 (Sr20det) threw a rod trough the block this weekend at gatebil, and on thursday we are going to pick up a rb25det, do you guys ship to Sweden? and how fast can we get this kit: http://www.rawbrokerage.com/raw-brokerage-premium-rb25-swap-package-s14/ ?

We do a lot of international business to that part of Europe (thanks to the Euro to Dollar exchange rate), so that shouldn't be a problem.

Email me: info@rawbrokerage.com and say you spoke to Will.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

Fucknag posted:

Oh hey, I just noticed that Raw Brokerage's initials are RB. Was that intentional?

Yes.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

T1g4h posted:

That's actually pretty impressive! What's the biggest RB you guys have ever built? 3.2 is nothing to sneeze at.

I think I heard a 3.4 is possible but not very practical. I will ask again, good question.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
God drat it, I keep forgetting to ship your box of dicks out. Sorry about that. I'll try to get my wife to do it tomorrow for me.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

Oh yeah, if I haven't given you a BC Racing price quote, it is due to the change from a dealer to a distributor and it has been a pain in the rear end.

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Fucknag posted:

Description I got is that Titan is rich kiddies playing with their toys who actually aren't all that keen on selling or installing any sort of products or services.

This is a rumor thats been mentioned on here a few times so I asked someone who came up with them in racing and was told it is completely untrue.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

Replied to every BC request. If I missed anyone please email me:

will@rawbrokerage.com

or

info@rawbrokerage.com Subject: BC Racing - RE: Will

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

T1g4h posted:

And this is why I love this thread. Holy poo poo :allears:

Welp, how fast the plans change. Due to some time constraints, it looks like the car is being shipped back to Arizona.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Aww. So you guys aren't actually gonna get to do any crazy work on it?

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

No he's had our turbo kit at his garage since the first round but the engine stuff is simply not all going to be here in time to make it to New Jersey at this rate. If we had that big sponsor money this would all go more smoothly, but because we don't have unlimited funds the decision was made to pack it up and shoot for Texas.

We'll get there eventually.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

The guy they got to replace me at (unnamed shop I used to work at) sure is a lovely welder. How depressing.

I see they still use Chinese eBay pipes to make their lower downpipes. :waycool:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

ultimateforce posted:

I see they still use Chinese eBay pipes to make their lower downpipes. :waycool:

Do they at least worx good?

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

It's like people only do things because they get paid, and that's just really sad
Ultimateforce I love your thread, your cars, and your skills but your hair looks pretty bad man.

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug
Was enjuku your last shop or the one before that? I was watching the ignition build of a 240 on the yewtubes and enjuku supplied a lot of the suspension parts.

And yea, I'm not fashionable in the least so my opinion means nothing but your mega ironic combover is terrible.

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008

ultimateforce posted:

The guy they got to replace me at (unnamed shop I used to work at) sure is a lovely welder. How depressing.

Is that manifold mig welded? I have like 30 hours of mig experience and even I can run an even bead on pipe if I have a proper jig.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

Hollis Brown posted:

Ultimateforce I love your thread, your cars, and your skills but your hair looks pretty bad man.

In my defense I was wearing a welding cap moments before that photos was taken.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

ultimateforce posted:

In my defense I was wearing a welding cap moments before that photos was taken.

Welding caps are no excuse for bangs longer than most mullet backs

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

Party in the front and back.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

This is one of the last manifolds I made at the old shop.

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008

ultimateforce posted:

This is one of the last manifolds I made at the old shop.

I don't know poo poo about welding, but comparing that to the one the new guy is making is night and day.

Also, whoever is taking their pictures now sucks.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Yeah, goddamn, the quality difference between their guy and you in terms of good looking welds is shocking.

arts and craps
Nov 20, 2011
:mrgw:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

GentlemanofLeisure posted:

Also, whoever is taking their pictures now sucks.

I'm slightly bitter over how little anyone there gives a poo poo, yet I was laid off.

I only thought about it because I was looking at SR20 stuff today and they came up.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

ultimateforce posted:

Is that the wrinkled knob on the top left?

Also your hair would be improved by removing it and having it put down.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

Note how one pipe is polished and one isn't.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

And that's presumably the same design, right? The newer one just looks so... cheap.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
And you say you hate anime. Its like durifto final fantasy.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

I miss my long hair. :smith:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Were you ever mistaken for Dave Grohl?

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Grohl is a lot taller than me. And a lot skinnier.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

some texas redneck posted:

The struggle to grow it out is real.

Ulilillia says I should man up and just grow it out, he had no problem with it.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

What sucks is when you finally grow it out decent and then have to cut it to find a new job :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

some texas redneck posted:

I didn't know the Undertaker was an AI regular

• Locked thread