Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Judakel posted:

You're a terrible troll, much like the US is a terrible team.
yes but the predictions among non-soccer fans rooting for USA has been about as good as that of the self-proclaimed goon football experts.

i.e. no one knows what they're talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

vermaelen is hurt.

welp

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

:rip:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

wrong thread

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

he's back up!

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

is he jesus ? :eyepop:

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

insanely good stats

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

i don't remember if we lost or it was a tie back in 2002 but this is revenge regardless

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

belgend posted:

he's back up!

I'm going to post your horrible av every time your side score, belge

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

not sure if this is old but I just saw it for the first time so I'm posting it

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agrajag posted:

Hahaha, is he really bawling his eyes out there?

he was a young lad who lost the Euro final in his own country.

There's nothing more Alpha than crying\dying in the name of your country. You Americans are only used to crying about America's Next 500 kilo top model or Ron Paul so it's normal for you to not understand it.

Won't be here again because why the gently caress would you see your own countrymen play at home like some nerd. I'll come back a few hours later to make proper fun of the Amerikkka football "team" and all the English goons whose team failed so hard that they're now supporting Americans, like their leader Blair did with Bush hahahahahaha

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

Phlegmish posted:

i don't remember if we lost or it was a tie back in 2002 but this is revenge regardless

uh we won

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Mans posted:

There's nothing more Alpha than crying\dying in the name of your country. You Americans are only used to crying about America's Next 500 kilo top model or Ron Paul so it's normal for you to not understand it.

Won't be here again because why the gently caress would you see your own countrymen play at home like some nerd. I'll come back a few hours later to make proper fun of the Amerikkka football "team" and all the English goons whose team failed so hard that they're now supporting Americans, like their leader Blair did with Bush hahahahahaha

The crying isn't what makes him beta, it's endless tantrums when things don't go his way.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I think all 3 games today are going to be pretty good. I'm ready for some world cup.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Mans posted:

As an American I can appreciate your false bravado but you should understand that your side will crumble against the purging light of

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

stickyfngrdboy posted:

The crying isn't what makes him beta, it's endless tantrums when things don't go his way.

a proper Alpha fights for what he wants, he doesn't lose it the first time, smiles like a bitch and goes home to talk about the friendzone. Ronaldo has proper emotions and isn't shy to show he cares and fights. Proper man, proper cishet white male.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Mans posted:

a proper Alpha fights for what he wants, he doesn't lose it the first time, smiles like a bitch and goes home to talk about the friendzone. Ronaldo has proper emotions and isn't shy to show he cares and fights. Proper man, proper cishet white male.

He's a baby in a man's body op.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Mans posted:

There's nothing wrong with him crying, because they lost to Greece. I don't know how he could live with the shame.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

im seriously going to murder all you fuckers by the end of the day

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

i spy belge on bbc

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

belgend posted:

oh god why is ben crabbé a pundit
ughgghghghghgh

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I can't wait for the one, the inky CR7 to destroy American hopes and dreams.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

lol pfaff is still doing ads on his collar.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Torrannor posted:

There's nothing wrong with him crying, because they lost to Greece. I don't know how he could live with the shame.

i still throw up a bit in my mouth every time i hear the word Greece.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

belgend posted:

uh we won

then it's revenge for their invasdion of ukraine

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

mynameisjohn posted:

im seriously going to murder all you fuckers by the end of the day

Hah on the American (ABC) broadcast the match is about to start and right this very second the TV is talking about how it's mostly important because the winner may play whoever gets out of Group G (probably USA)

I just wanna see some Fellaini to Lukakuuuuu

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
Can't wait for homeboy Fellaini to shame the viewers once again.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Tetrix posted:

not sure if this is old but I just saw it for the first time so I'm posting it

Thats from a rugby match!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

portugal will win because there are only so many expectations this wc can subvert

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

fellaini is a lovable scamp whos a bit poo poo

SkySteak
Sep 9, 2010
If the USA lose, will they go on about how football was a dumb sport anyway and who cares (again)?

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

EvanTH posted:

Hah on the American (ABC) broadcast the match is about to start and right this very second the TV is talking about how it's mostly important because the winner may play whoever gets out of Group G (probably USA)

I just wanna see some Fellaini to Lukakuuuuu
if nate silver says, it it must be true

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

i want witsel to score a hattrick and a helicopter to land on the pitch to officially airlift him out of the russian league

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

SkySteak posted:

If the USA lose, will they go on about how football was a dumb sport anyway and who cares (again)?

they won't lose so no point answering this q

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

SkySteak posted:

Don't forget the statistics. Oh the statistics they will show.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

who is the hilariously short belge

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

SkySteak posted:

They're Americans, they always do the worst possible thing in every situation.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

is it mertens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007