Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

That dude who just grabbed his face after getting kicked in the hand is what really turns off casual watchers to be honest.

Also, Italians.

I don't mind people complaining about legit dives, but most of the time it's not even a dive, just some idiot looking for an excuse to bitch and moan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Bogan Krkic posted:

commentators saying this is going to be another iran - nigeria lol

Capello shits up everything he touches

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Someone needs to fuckin score a goal immediately I'll run out of beres at this rate

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

witsel injured would be real loving bad

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

cheese posted:

Rest of the stadium looks pretty full. Also they said they had reduced this stadiums capacity by a lot for this match.

less russians is always good

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

cheese posted:

Rest of the stadium looks pretty full. Also they said they had reduced this stadiums capacity by a lot for this match.

why would you do a reduced capacity, and why if you did do that would you not just cordon off the top level or something instead of leaving bits of it just with a few fans in

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Glad that dude recovered from his savage lower back injury so quickly.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Bit boring this match lads

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Someone needs to fuckin score a goal immediately I'll run out of beres at this rate

im watching this sober op its not great

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Smeef posted:

I don't mind people complaining about legit dives, but most of the time it's not even a dive, just some idiot looking for an excuse to bitch and moan.

people who don't play or watch football much don't realize just how much it loving hurts to get kicked in the shins or whatever while running at full speed, and then when they see it in slow motion they think it doesn't look that bad

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
Witsel looked like a Formula one car at a pit stop with 3 dudes spraying different liquids at his shoulder.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Lukaku's been poo poo.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

oh gently caress off lukaku

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

a januzaj could really liven the match

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

I'm hoping those plucky Russkies stick one in, this is dreadful

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

mynameisjohn posted:

a januzaj could really liven the match

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

i might have my first beer since tuesday

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

antone watching, who are the brazilians cheering for

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

vyelkin posted:

people who don't play or watch football much don't realize just how much it loving hurts to get kicked in the shins or whatever while running at full speed, and then when they see it in slow motion they think it doesn't look that bad

Gotta rub my healing hands all over the hurt spots and roll around instead of getting the gently caress back up.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wie weet er nog een leuke belgenmop?

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

lol a miskick that goes toward goal

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

antone watching, who are the brazilians cheering for

football

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
This game is Iran/Nigeria levels of poo poo.

Already worse than Greece/South Korea

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
This game is awful, but not as awful as watching the US game with a man who insists on referring to a shot as a Strike, to the exclusion of all other words

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

We are a couple, not a duo

Smeef posted:

this is a really good analogy for trp regulars in match day threads

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Bogan Krkic posted:

why would you do a reduced capacity, and why if you did do that would you not just cordon off the top level or something instead of leaving bits of it just with a few fans in
Looks like the very top is closed. If you sell tens of thousands of tickets across all of the tiers, and then realize a few days before the match that you are not going to sell out, do you just let people move to the good center seats? Sounds like chaos. idk

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

vyelkin posted:

I'm gonna start accusing people of being diving European pussies when they wince and hobble around after stubbing a toe on the coffee table.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

pfffff

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

greece/japan you racist

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

i agree the first point but greece - korea was the worst game so far

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

Going to Gamestop at midnight for Halo: ODST. Didn't pre order. The guy on the phone told me I *might* get a copy. Whatever dude.
something about Witsel's hair just isn't quite right

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

mynameisjohn posted:

i might have my first beer since tuesday

i might have my first beer since last night

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

aesop jones posted:

This game is awful, but not as awful as watching the US game with a man who insists on referring to a shot as a Strike, to the exclusion of all other words

is he a union organizer?

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

i'm starting to have doubts about if we're going to win this

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

vyelkin posted:

It almost never hurts as much as they make out op

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
Really hope we beat Portugal today so we'll be guaranteed to play one of these excellent teams in the next round

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

DriveC posted:

something about Witsel's hair just isn't quite right

lots and lots of casual racism in this thread today.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

vyelkin posted:

greece/japan you racist

lol whoops i read his post and did a racism myself

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Goddamit idiot you had a man straight up the middle MOORON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

vyelkin posted:

greece/japan you racist

lol

• Locked thread