Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazyfish
Sep 19, 2002

air- posted:

Sup FIB goons.

ISO: IP trades!

I'm already in the middle of something with LeafHouse so that'll let us save money on shipping, but I'm happy to bring up more beer. Let's talk, will be up there for a few days later this month in the River North area.

ISO JK sours. Also, no reason we couldn't have a goon meetup at Local Option...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

And so I don't have to send multiple PM'S for JK sours: I am down to a few Hibernal and Funk Metal bottles, and I have a bottle from the latest batch of Boxer's Revenge left. crazyfish/danbanana, I can say for certain I can provide you both HD + Funk Metal if wanted.

Any way we could get together and open a Nocturn b2 as a group?

I should also note this is after I have my Portland trip, so I should have bottles from Upright, Boneyard, de Garde etc with me if anyone could pull off a share.

air- fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Jun 3, 2014

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

I'm sure we can get a share going that weekend. As usual my place in the burbs is available but I'm down to meet up in the city somewhere too.

jbusbysack
Sep 6, 2002
i heart syd

crazyfish posted:

Any Chicagoons need an extra 12 bottle shipper? Got one I won't be using, and it's yours for free or homebrew or whatever you feel like.

Closure on this, as I picked it up this afternoon. Thanks for this, and def. passing it forward.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Looks like some bottles of Upland Persimmon got sold today. ISO.

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Is anyone here still looking for Revolution Straight Jacket? I can get one or two bottles for you if you are interested. I'm looking for beer that I can't get in Chicago that I haven't had before. I don't really care if they are hard to find waelz bro or if they are shelf beers; I like saisons, IPAs, and stouts. Looking for $4$. For beers I haven't had, my name is prkirwan on Untappd. Send me a PM and let's see what we can get worked out.

Edit - had two people message me, considering this done for now. I can't afford to trade with more than two people at once.

americanzero4128 fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Jun 9, 2014

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Stilllll looking for Sahati/Heater Allen stuff and also ISO Upright and the such.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

ISO: Hommage, Hill Farmstead, Fresh Heady & Lawson's, Upland Persimmon, Forgotten Island, Life is Like, Aurelian Lure, Wicked Weed, SARA.

FT a bunch. PM me.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

I managed to score two bottles of BA Abraxas, and am looking to trade one of them.

Rather than go 1:1 something super rare, I'd prefer to get a couple of bottles of decently rare stuff, and am willing to go $4$ and throw in some Chicago locals (Straight Jacket, Pipeworks, etc.), FFF or whatever else we get in distro that you're interested in. I'd go 1:1 for the right trade though.

FT: BA Abraxas '14
ISO: Jester King Brewery Only Sours, HF Stuff, Cantillon, BCBS Vanilla or Rare, Mexican Cake Variants, Flora w/ Blueberry. Open for offers of BA Stouts/Barleywines and Sours, fresh growlers from places I can't get in Chicago (Boneyard, whoever else).

Let me know if I'm off, I just want to try some tasty beers and share the BA Abraxas wealth!

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead

Cervixalot posted:

I managed to score two bottles of BA Abraxas, and am looking to trade one of them.

Rather than go 1:1 something super rare, I'd prefer to get a couple of bottles of decently rare stuff, and am willing to go $4$ and throw in some Chicago locals (Straight Jacket, Pipeworks, etc.), FFF or whatever else we get in distro that you're interested in. I'd go 1:1 for the right trade though.

FT: BA Abraxas '14
ISO: Jester King Brewery Only Sours, HF Stuff, Cantillon, BCBS Vanilla or Rare, Mexican Cake Variants, Flora w/ Blueberry. Open for offers of BA Stouts/Barleywines and Sours, fresh growlers from places I can't get in Chicago (Boneyard, whoever else).

Let me know if I'm off, I just want to try some tasty beers and share the BA Abraxas wealth!

Message me on Ratebeer @Honuswagner please please please. I am desperately ISO this beer.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

This is one of those times I wish I Had access to someone's wants... I've been hunting Abraxas (regular or otherwise) for a long time.

air-
Sep 24, 2007

ISO: Someone who's going to Block 15's release and can spare bottles from their allocation, no preference just looking to get what I can
http://www.block15.com/news

FT: Jester King sours, whatever you want in TX or non OR distro, let's talk

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This is on behalf of a trusted friend of mine - I will absolutely toxx/vouch for him as needed.

FT: Fresh Heady Topper (canned this week) - up to 16 4 cans available!
ISO: Stuff that's not available in the NJ/PA area, including 3 Floyds, Cigar City bottles, etc. Sours, imperial stouts, and barleywines preferred. (He's very open to offers, mostly wants to use this as a chance to try some new stuff that he can't get his hands on out here.)

Podima fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Jun 20, 2014

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Podima posted:

This is on behalf of a trusted friend of mine - I will absolutely toxx/vouch for him as needed.

FT: Fresh Heady Topper (canned this week) - up to 16 cans available!
ISO: Stuff that's not available in the NJ/PA area, including 3 Floyds, Cigar City bottles, etc. Sours, imperial stouts, and barleywines preferred. (He's very open to offers, mostly wants to use this as a chance to try some new stuff that he can't get his hands on out here.)

How close to Philly are you, again? I'd do IP if you're around.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm like a hour and a half out (Central Jersey), but my buddy actually lives right outside of Philly and would totally be up for an in-person trade. If you want I can put you in touch with him via email to see if you two can work something out - PM me your email address if you'd like!

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Podima posted:

FT: Fresh Heady Topper (canned this week) - up to 16 cans available!

Dang if only this were a little bit earlier. This is going down tomorrow, plus some goon provided Gandhi Bot!

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

Podima posted:

I've got access to most three floyds stuff/Midwest stuff. Feel free to email me at jasonbohm3@gmail.com if you wanna try to work something out!

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Just had a great trade with AmericanZero.

Awesome packaging and a great trader. Would definitely trade with again!

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Podima posted:

I'm like a hour and a half out (Central Jersey), but my buddy actually lives right outside of Philly and would totally be up for an in-person trade. If you want I can put you in touch with him via email to see if you two can work something out - PM me your email address if you'd like!

I was in at 16, out at 4. No sweat, hook up the other guy^^^

Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

Meet me in the Hall of Fame

Podima posted:

I'd love to try heady! I can get almost everything in Texas, if there's anything in particular he's after. I have a ton of great stouts on hand, but I can get the non brewery only jester king stuff easily enough.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Imasalmon posted:

I'd love to try heady! I can get almost everything in Texas, if there's anything in particular he's after. I have a ton of great stouts on hand, but I can get the non brewery only jester king stuff easily enough.

PM me your email address or post it here and I'll get you in touch with him!

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice
I got some extra beer from NEBCO yesterday - anyone interested in a growler of fresh Gandhi Bot and a growlito (32 oz.) of Fat-ten-er #7 (a rye pale with el dorado hops)?

I'm interested in getting some good unpasteurized unfiltered sours that I can't get in CT, mainly so I can use the bottle dregs for my own brewing.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

Jerome Louis posted:

I got some extra beer from NEBCO yesterday - anyone interested in a growler of fresh Gandhi Bot and a growlito HOWLER (32 oz.) of Fat-ten-er #7 (a rye pale with el dorado hops)?

I'm interested in getting some good unpasteurized unfiltered sours that I can't get in CT, mainly so I can use the bottle dregs for my own brewing.

FTFY.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

FT: Prairie Bomb (multiples) & Bible Belt ISO: New Glarus fruit beers

If you have any New Glarus fruit beers or any of their sours such as Serendipity or the Berliner, hit me up and I'm sure we can work something out! I also have some Crooked Stave Vielle and Surette up for trade.

Cheers!

crazyfish
Sep 19, 2002

Sublimer posted:

FT: Prairie Bomb (multiples) & Bible Belt ISO: New Glarus fruit beers

If you have any New Glarus fruit beers or any of their sours such as Serendipity or the Berliner, hit me up and I'm sure we can work something out! I also have some Crooked Stave Vielle and Surette up for trade.

Cheers!

FYI, Serendipity is also a fruit beer and is definitely not a sour.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

crazyfish posted:

FYI, Serendipity is also a fruit beer and is definitely not a sour.

Really? I've never had it before, but the New Glarus website says it's "A kaleidoscope of flavor discovered by accident in a sour ale!"

Oh well, either way I'm ISO!

E: This is done. Had to use BA :bang:

Sublimer fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jun 26, 2014

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Vertigo posted:

Just had a great trade with AmericanZero.

Awesome packaging and a great trader. Would definitely trade with again!

Also got the beer from Vertigo, great trade, nothing broke, will trade with again in the future! Thanks dude!

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice
Now I got two 64 oz. growlers of Gandhi bot if anyone is interested. Looking for them good sours.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

americanzero4128 posted:

Also got the beer from Vertigo, great trade, nothing broke, will trade with again in the future! Thanks dude!

I was worried about this the whole time the forums were down! Glad it got there ok. I had a Straight Jacket the other night... and it was ... absolutely awesome.

Vertigo fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jun 26, 2014

air-
Sep 24, 2007

ISO: Westbrook/Stillwater Gose Gone Wild
FT: Texas distro, Prairie. You know the drill, lets talk.

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

air- posted:

The hunt continues.

air-
Sep 24, 2007

LeafHouse posted:

The hunt continues.

Seriously. The Binny's locator thing was a lie but I'm still happy with my haul from the Lincoln Park location. That tasting room's real nice too.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Philly had GGW on shelves for like a day, then it all got bought and now it's gone and I'm sad.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

a worthy uhh posted:

Philly had GGW on shelves for like a day, then it all got bought and now it's gone and I'm sad.

We got some up in REading at our one bottle shop..... and I said "that's dumb looking" and walked by it (Hadn't had WB Gose yet at that point)..

Still kicking myself .

air-
Sep 24, 2007

air- posted:

Bumping this up because I've heard crickets. Is this just so good that everyone would rather drink it?

Also... I'm making a Jester King trip next weekend and will have allotment of the Provenance and Biere De Miel up for grabs. Biggest want is GGW at this point.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Silly question I live in PA which has lovely alcohol laws... how can I go about getting those 12 bottle styrofoam shippers? I've gotten them in trade a couple times(always had to send them back with beer in them) and they seem to be a really great shipping opinion. Can you order them online, or?

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Vertigo posted:

Silly question I live in PA which has lovely alcohol laws... how can I go about getting those 12 bottle styrofoam shippers? I've gotten them in trade a couple times(always had to send them back with beer in them) and they seem to be a really great shipping opinion. Can you order them online, or?

Big fan of these: (I have a local store who sells them)
http://www.spiritedshipper.com/

Otherwise:
http://www.uline.com/BL_5450/Styrofoam-Wine-Shippers

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Vertigo posted:

I buy them from UHaul.com -- they sell 3/6/12 bottle shippers and free shipping over $50.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Oh, and ISO someone who can regularly send me Almanac sours whenever they come out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hauki
May 11, 2010

a worthy uhh posted:

Oh, and ISO someone who can regularly send me Almanac sours whenever they come out.
What are the better ones? I've started seeing them around Denver, but they're like $11 for a 12 oz or whatever, so I haven't jumped on any. Gave their gose a shot, but I've liked others more.

• Locked thread