Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Cosmo confirmed for being a princess on a tumblr ask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I think I've seen those glasses before.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

All pizza should be delivered with a chainsaw

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Bongo Bill posted:

That orange hair and those ears look familiar, too.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Commander Caboodle still hanging out, all tied up.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Bongo Bill posted:

That was my first thought as well, this would mean that these guys are actually Nautilus' royal guard or something like that.

Magypsy
Apr 2, 2010

People call me Pine! (Pine!)
Eastern Venus Space Police.
If there's slime, (There's slime!)
Involved in a crime, (Bad crime!)
We'll clean them up on the beat! (The beat!)

Nahxela posted:

Commander Caboodle still hanging out, all tied up.

I like how nobody has thought to untie him and see if he can fix the controls.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Why wouldn't I be in this country, Cucumber? I'm RULING IT!!

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Renaissance Robot posted:

Why wouldn't I be in this country, Cucumber? I'm RULING IT!!

The next page will just be a full page of Cucumber making an Enel face.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
That or him snapping and telling everyone culpable to get.

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
If Cosmo is Space Princess, I'm curious as to how her relationship with Glitchmaster works. She seemed annoyed but unconcerned when she got beamed up, or at least that's the vibe I got.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Uhhhhhhhhh, no.

Q: All the disaster masters we’ve seen so far are men. Will we ever meet a female one?

A: Psst, we just did.

Doesn't mean it's Cosmo. Or that she's royalty. Glitchmaster could be female when she's not pretending to be NK.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Megazver posted:

Uhhhhhhhhh, no.

Q: All the disaster masters we’ve seen so far are men. Will we ever meet a female one?

Doesn't mean it's Cosmo. Or that she's royalty. Glitchmaster could be female when she's not pretending to be NK.

And how does that quote relate in any way.

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

Megazver posted:

Uhhhhhhhhh, no.

Princesses are not Disaster Masters?

RickoniX
Dec 4, 2005

A human or elf?

NO NOT A BADGER YOU GOON

Tardigrade posted:

Princesses are not Disaster Masters?

counterpoint: cosmo

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Rumda posted:

And how does that quote relate in any way.

That's the question Gigi answered on her Tumblr that you are now basing all your speculation on?

Like, Cosmo could be a girl. But I am puh-reetey sure she was talking about Glitchmaster there.

Megazver fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jun 27, 2014

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Wouldn't it be "Glitchmistress" then?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Who cares.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Holy gently caress.

This is why this thread gets creepy.

Stop it.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Kikas posted:

Wouldn't it be "Glitchmistress" then?

Splashwo Man

Sato
Apr 28, 2013
I'm actually the one who asked that anonymous question on her Tumblr and I definitely took that answer as being about Glitchmaster, especially given the followup question about Mutemaster that just showed up.

I do believe that Cosmo is the Space Kingdom princess, though. It just wasn't confirmed by my question.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

One of the pizza delivery ladies is a disaster master.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I think that Saturday is the Flower Kingdom princess, and I don't think there would be two early-introduced-secret-princess characters, so I don't believe Cosmo is one.
Also I doubt Cosmo's gender will ever be confirmed. Or at least won't be confirmed as male or female.

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

Is there anything here I can swing from?

Safari Disco Lion posted:

Holy gently caress.

This is why this thread gets creepy.

Stop it.

The tumblr stuff isn't really the same as the twitter stuff. Like, grabbing someone's twitter convos is kinda intrusive because a lot of that stuff, while it happens in a public space, is still personal. It's sorta like listening in on on someone's conversation at a coffee shop or in a park and then going and telling your friends about it. Yeah they were talking in public but you're being super rude and not respecting their privacy by doing that.

The tumblr questions are really not the same kind of thing at all. They're posted for the general consumption of readers and they're mostly about the comic anyway. It's more like if she were to do a panel at comic con or a TV interview. There's not anything invasive about relaying that information to another channel.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Heavy Zed posted:

The tumblr stuff isn't really the same as the twitter stuff. Like, grabbing someone's twitter convos is kinda intrusive because a lot of that stuff, while it happens in a public space, is still personal. It's sorta like listening in on on someone's conversation at a coffee shop or in a park and then going and telling your friends about it. Yeah they were talking in public but you're being super rude and not respecting their privacy by doing that.

The tumblr questions are really not the same kind of thing at all. They're posted for the general consumption of readers and they're mostly about the comic anyway. It's more like if she were to do a panel at comic con or a TV interview. There's not anything invasive about relaying that information to another channel.

It has nothing to do with Twitter vs Tumblr, it's kind of creepy to take quotes/questions/whatever out of context, make weird assumptions, and then literally argue over those assumptions.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

SgtSteel91 posted:

The next page will just be a full page of Cucumber making an Enel face.

I had to google this and holy poo poo

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

It has nothing to do with Twitter vs Tumblr, it's kind of creepy to take quotes/questions/whatever out of context, make weird assumptions, and then literally argue over those assumptions.
...that was pretty much exactly in context. It was speculation about female Disaster Masters, which was the subject of the question.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Poison Mushroom posted:

...that was pretty much exactly in context. It was speculation about female Disaster Masters, which was the subject of the question.

It was about the princesses, then the Disaster Masters. The convo was still getting creepy.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Gruckles posted:

One of the pizza delivery ladies is a disaster master.

We are all disaster masters deep inside.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

It was about the princesses, then the Disaster Masters. The convo was still getting creepy.

Whatever threshold you set for the word "creepy" is insanely low.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Yeah, I too find it unbearably creepy when people discuss something in the place designed for discussing those things.

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

Is there anything here I can swing from?

I still don't get what you're on about but just to be clear, I wasn't making a contrast between two websites or trying to say "twitter is off-limits but tumblr is open season." It's just that it happens that a lot more of what gets posted on twitter is personal conversation between friends and talking about that here is essentially celebrity gossip, whereas a post full of reader questions about Cucumber Quest is about Cucumber Quest and therefore basically what we're here to discuss and I really can't imagine what the harm is in re-posting bits of it here.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

This is some of the tamest poo poo I've seen compared to other stuff in this thread.

In semi-related news, guess who is on track for getting the Stupid Games Done Quick Paper Mario TTYD speedrun file name getting named after them?

Color Printer fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Jun 28, 2014

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Renaissance Robot posted:

I had to google this and holy poo poo

Man, if you think Cucumber Quest is an amazing story, One Piece might make your head explode. I've been reading it for over ten years and it's almost never disappointed.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Maybe Cosmo is a future disaster master in cahoots with Glitchmaster? Unless Cosmo is Glitchmaster, we haven't met Glitchmaster properly yet.

I don't see how this is creepy. We're discussing some information that was given to us in a reader ask.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Any internet conversation is creepy it seems

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Comso is just a DisasterTester, training to become a Master

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?

Improbable Lobster posted:

Comso is just a DisasterTester, training to become a Master
:guitar: To be a master, Disaster Master

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Novices in the Disaster Arts start out as Disasterprentices, usually doing odd jobs and menial work for the Masters. As their skills improve, they become Disasterjourneymen, and begin to create more of their own work. Upon completion of their disasterpiece, they ascend to the rank of Disaster Masters, and begin their reign of terror in one of the kingdoms of Dreamside while taking on Disasterprentices of their own.

Keromaru5 fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jun 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
I... I think I hate all of you.