Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Josh Lyman posted:

I don't understand how players can be so poo poo at corners. Do they practice like 5 kicks then call it a day?

yes, its because of that. if only they were NBA players, phwoar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
JJ showing what a beta he is playing with Bastian on the ground.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Bip Roberts posted:

It's almost like neither team really wants to win.

Klinsmann promised to stop tapping Germany coach's phone if they tied.

xie
Jul 29, 2004

I GET UPSET WHEN PEOPLE SPEND THEIR MONEY ON WASTEFUL THINGS THAT I DONT APPROVE OF :capitalism:
Doesn't the 2nd place finisher in this group get an easier draw next round anyway?

The End
Apr 16, 2007

You're welcome.
Ugh. The USA! USA! USA! chant is as ugly as AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Is ESPN3/WatchESPN being a giant dick to anyone else? I know I've used it in the past to stream stuff, but it won't let me now.

First off, it is bugging out just logging me in. I click "sign in" with my credentials, but nothing happens...I click it once or twoce more, then says I entered an invalid username/PW (I didn't.) So I close the log-in pop-up, but then it shows me as logged in anyway.

But then it won't actually let me stream anything. It pop-ups up a window for me to enter in my provider to verify I get ESPN, and when I select it, the "Continue" button is grayed out and I can't go any further.

I'm streaming from Univision, but I don't know Spanish...it's better than nothing, but I'd like to hear the commentary because I'm at work and can't look at it the whole time, so have to just listen occasionally.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

That's what I thought. I've been so caught up in the USA fandom bubble I hadn't stopped to think posters cheering Ghana are either Ghana fans or want USA bounced.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Lol Bradley

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Badley

Parker Lewis
Jan 4, 2006

Can't Lose

classic badley

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

Klinsmann promised to stop tapping Germany coach's phone if they tied.

NSA actually stands for No Soccer Aptitude

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
bradley is shite

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
Bradley you gently caress

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

tetsman posted:

yes, its because of that. if only they were NBA players, phwoar

What if Lebron took corners for the US team :vince:

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Lol Bradley

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011
Michlol Badley

Gray Garrison
Nov 8, 2005

Good old Jersey Boy Racist
Bradley, can't control poo poo

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Oh boye

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
This Bradley fellow is not very good is he?

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

"left you a little frustrated with Bradley"

that's a kind way to put it Twellmann

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Ghana with almost another OG.

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!

Josh Lyman posted:

I don't understand how players can be so poo poo at corners. Do they practice like 5 kicks then call it a day?

Soccer players are failed Football/Tennis/Basketball/Hockey/Badminton/Curling/Table Tennis/Handball/Baseball players

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
Studs up diving tackle, no card? wtf?!

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

DrBouvenstein posted:

Is ESPN3/WatchESPN being a giant dick to anyone else? I know I've used it in the past to stream stuff, but it won't let me now.

First off, it is bugging out just logging me in. I click "sign in" with my credentials, but nothing happens...I click it once or twoce more, then says I entered an invalid username/PW (I didn't.) So I close the log-in pop-up, but then it shows me as logged in anyway.

But then it won't actually let me stream anything. It pop-ups up a window for me to enter in my provider to verify I get ESPN, and when I select it, the "Continue" button is grayed out and I can't go any further.

I'm streaming from Univision, but I don't know Spanish...it's better than nothing, but I'd like to hear the commentary because I'm at work and can't look at it the whole time, so have to just listen occasionally.

I logged into to watch espn about 2 hours ago, wif tried 30 minutes ago and it was overloaded

Garbo
May 30, 2011
Dear Bradley, please play soccer and not dodgeball tyvm

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
more like michael badly do you get it, you guys?

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty
what the faacaakcck bradley

JD Bucks 7
Jul 18, 2013
Bradley with the touch of a blacksmith.

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.
Why does Bradley suck so loving much?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Referee needs to desist with the getting in the way.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the culminator posted:

This Bradley fellow is not very good is he?

no he's really good americans have been telling me this for years and they can't all be wrong

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

bradley is so bad goddamn

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Bradley loving sucks, and the ESPN announcers loving suck for loving him so much.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

MICHAEL BRADLEY YOU PIECE OF poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Meh

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

DrBouvenstein posted:

Just be good enough at your job that 3 hours of lost productivity won't bother anyone.

BRADLEY YOU'RE SUCH A BASIC BITCH.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Smokey posted:

What if Lebron took corners for the US team :vince:

Congress should pass a law mandating LeBron to play all international sports for us.

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

misdirectomy posted:

more like michael badly do you get it, you guys?

I do

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

one half down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?
play on because why not

• Locked thread