Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

I wonder what this person would think about couples who have sex while pregnant. Those guys are putting their dicks awfully close to babies.

Dr. Cox: Say, Bobbo, do you wanna weigh in on pregnancy sex?
Dr. Kelso: It's a freak show.
Dr. Cox: You've seen an ultrasound? They have eyes, they have hands. How do you think they're going to react to an intruder?
(Dr. Kelso and Dr. Cox make thrusting motions.)
Dr. Kelso & Dr. Cox: UNH!
Turk: The baby can't grab me down there? [to Carla] The baby can't grab me down there?
Carla: No, baby...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

If it's gross to kiss someone because you sucked a dick at some point in the past, does that mean sexually active straight women/gay men should never sit down either? I mean, their vagina/butt had a dick in it too, right?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
the penis is a filthy thing, but only if you handle it. If you have one and don't fiddle with it, it's all good.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
So the trans man community on tumblr has found the newest evil, in between enby fabs and transtrenders: soy sauce

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

bonestructure posted:

He often expresses concern for the feelings of women in his work, therefore he is a massive human being qqqqq pussy of course

I thought the only thing Bruno Mars expressed concern about was the lack of cocaine in rehab

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Er so how come Japanese men don't have breasts, then?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

FrozenVent posted:

Er so how come Japanese men don't have breasts, then?

the same reason their women dont.

rlly makes u think, dsn't it? :pirate:

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

(hair tousled from head shaking during speeches)

drat THOSE SLUTTY FEMALES WALKING AROUND IN TANK TOPS AND SHORTS, SHOW SOME MODESTY FOR CHRISSAKES :argh:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

CrowsNestMutineer posted:

I didn't even know John Locke wrote smut...

Thomas Hobbes tried. It was nasty, brutish, and short.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Captain Clown posted:

drat THOSE SLUTTY FEMALES WALKING AROUND IN TANK TOPS AND SHORTS, SHOW SOME MODESTY FOR CHRISSAKES :argh:

I noticed this a couple of years ago in High School but it really kinda unnerves me how everybody started saying females for some reason.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

I noticed this a couple of years ago in High School but it really kinda unnerves me how everybody started saying females for some reason.

It's even weirder when its in real life, like they are discussion some alien specie.

silencekit
May 1, 2014

Captain Clown posted:

Lot of makeup on those eyes.

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

The laws of the fiesta mean nothing!

Kavak posted:

Babies come out of the mouth?

For certain extinct frogs, yes. Perhaps that's what the Kermit images were about?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

TinTower posted:

So the trans man community on tumblr has found the newest evil, in between enby fabs and transtrenders: soy sauce

I don't know what I'm missing here, but it seems like someone is saying "Hey this food is high in a hormone I don't want, so here is an alternative" and some jackass comes in with "lololol pc gone mad you guys are loving weirdos"

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

kazil posted:

I don't know what I'm missing here, but it seems like someone is saying "Hey this food is high in a hormone I don't want, so here is an alternative" and some jackass comes in with "lololol pc gone mad you guys are loving weirdos"

And then some guy goes totally crazy right back at him. It's the sudden snap into insanity on both their parts that makes them both idiots.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Hold on guys, let me make a strawman:

:phone: "911, what's your emergency?"

:byodame: "A man on the train has his legs spread too wide!

I'm thinking the same thing, Gus.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

nucleicmaxid posted:

And then some guy goes totally crazy right back at him. It's the sudden snap into insanity on both their parts that makes them both idiots.

That, and phytoestrogens don't actually have any effect on bodily estradiol levels. It's basically a rehash of the "soy makes you gay" panic.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

The amount of phytoestrogens in soy sauce is so ridiculously low that you would almost certainly have to drink it exclusively in place of any other liquid for the rest of your life to have any kind of effect. Hell, there's even evidence which says phytoestrogens will stop real estrogen from bonding with cells, so if anything these transmen should be guzzling that poo poo back like it's water so they can keep their manly gains! Salty, fermented, soya-based water :yum:

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Hold on guys, let me make a strawman:

:phone: "911, what's your emergency?"

:byodame: "A man on the train has his legs spread too wide!

misandry :qq:

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Picnic Princess posted:

I wonder what this person would think about couples who have sex while pregnant. Those guys are putting their dicks awfully close to babies.

Who am I kidding, this is just shaming women for enjoying sex.

I dunno sucking a dick isn't the most enjoyable part of sex tbh.

kazil posted:

It's literally soy sauce.

The Iron Rose has a new favorite as of 22:52 on Jun 26, 2014

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

AlbieQuirky posted:

Thomas Hobbes tried. It was nasty, brutish, and short.

Sounds pretty poor.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Jackard posted:

Some :pseudo: just showed up in my feed:

e:

Well said, 'Al Toesacks'

The drink is called Monster, the slogan is "unleash the beast", why wouldn't the logo be 666? I get that it's not, but it just seems logical.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Cosima posted:

The drink is called Monster, the slogan is "unleash the beast", why wouldn't the logo be 666? I get that it's not, but it just seems logical.

Well see if it was obvious and just laid out there it would be different but see it's so cleverly hidden that means it's obviously the influence of Satan! Now let me tell you about my Titanic conspiracy theories. It's one of those "Satan's influence is everywhere but hidden" things. You have to look for it because Satan is a crafty bastard that lures people to Hell with things like rock music and energy drinks.

I'm kind of waiting for an energy drink company to actually make a Devil's Drink now, honestly, kind of like how people went apeshit about how satanic metal was and then a bunch of overtly satanic metal bands came out and went "yup, evil as gently caress, I hate you. Die."

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Some harmless social media silliness, an inspirational quote on top of a picture of a bathing young elephant.
Perhaps you recognize it as an animatronic elephant from Disneyland's Jungle Cruise, expressing his joy every day for the last 62 years

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.

swampland posted:

http://themindunleashed.org/2013/10/30-traits-of-empath.html

Link to really wanky poo poo about how empaths can not be boxed in like the normals and are very creative and cool.
Oh and also:

24. Prone to carry weight without necessarily overeating: The excess weight is a form of protection to stop the negative incoming energies having as much impact.

lol

DemeaninDemon posted:

Please tell me Nemesis Mind Rape scene is on that list.

Seriously, not even one Troi reference. :colbert:

kalanikaloni
Jan 8, 2009
Update on the girl who was doing a month-long juice fast because she was inspired by a friend who had her ovarian cancer cured by juice: she quit after two days because her body wasn't getting enough nutrients. :downs:

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.

Picnic Princess posted:

I'd be the best dad ever because if my teenage son or daughter ever get stroppy with me, I'll just say "Yeah well, I jizzed on your head while you were still in the womb :smug:"

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Zero Star posted:

I'd be the best dad ever because if my teenage son or daughter ever get stroppy with me, I'll just say "Yeah well, I jizzed on your head while you were still in the womb :smug:"

I hosed your mom

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

I like this conservative label. It's a very handy way to identify a rampaging moron.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

swampland posted:

I hosed your mom

I almost want to have kids purely so I can use this on them.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
So, I deleted a Facebook friend today.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Captain Clown posted:

I love half naked females.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Captain Clown posted:

I would think plucking and filling in your eyebrows and wearing eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara would be immodest in the same spirit as wearing "revealing" clothes, no?

And yeah, she is an attractive woman, but she would be whether or not her face and body were covered up. Unless she's a burn victim or something, I guess.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Burka. The clothing equivalent of a glory hole.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Maybe I missed it, and I apologize in advance for the derail, but whatever happened to Firefighter Guy? Nothing new from his camp? I need some :) to wash down this stupidity...

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

EZipperelli posted:

Maybe I missed it, and I apologize in advance for the derail, but whatever happened to Firefighter Guy? Nothing new from his camp? I need some :) to wash down this stupidity...

I hope hes alright :ohdearsass:

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Titanic Guy, Firefighter Guy... we need more Guys.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

I have an Internet Entrepreneur Guy, but he doesn't post charmingly enthusiastic statuses, he just posts Forbes articles or LinkedIn articles without comment. It almost never leads to flame wars, either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

"May cast an IMF spell?" Is she implying third world countries deserve to get hosed over by the IMF?

• Locked thread