Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Beeez posted:

Oh, I gotcha, that's not how it works on my phone so I guess I just assumed.

Technicality no down boo over?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

It's like people only do things because they get paid, and that's just really sad
Someone make a technicality no down boo over gang tag please and have mod connects.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
I thought anything was capable of being run into the ground, but much like a Jimmy Pardo podcast title, "technicality no down boo over" is never not funny.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Punch Card posted:

I thought anything was capable of being run into the ground, but much like a Jimmy Pardo podcast title, "technicality no down boo over" is never not funny.

Technicality! No! Down! Boo! Over!

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

Politicalrancor posted:

Technicality! No! Down! Boo! Over!

technicality no down boo over?

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Holy poo poo this is incredible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QWYfZLdkAE

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

:eyepop:

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
goddamn :aaaaa:

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman

Classic Benny Schwaz.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Broke Forumsman.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

a worthy uhh posted:

Broke Forumsman.

Technicality? No. Down. Boo. Over!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I must've missed when Technicality No Boo Down Over happened on an episode as I often put on podcasts when I go to sleep, so I googled it. Well I googled the word 'Technicality' and it autofilled the rest as its first suggestion.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

EL BROMANCE posted:

I must've missed when Technicality No Boo Down Over happened on an episode as I often put on podcasts when I go to sleep, so I googled it. Well I googled the word 'Technicality' and it autofilled the rest as its first suggestion.

Ha!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

anotherone fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Jun 26, 2014

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

New Analyze Phish is up and it's one of the best ones yet - a fitting end to this most epic saga of our times...

Also goes into some crazy but completely predictable events in Harris's life - hopefully we can get some more foam now

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Unmerciful posted:

a fitting end
Harris Wittels @twittels · Jun 24
Further Analyze Phish news, Scott and I will be recording an analyzation of Phish's new album, Fuego, this weekend.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Hey, Chris Kuroda? How about some loving tee-shirts?

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Unmerciful posted:

New Analyze Phish is up and it's one of the best ones yet - a fitting end to this most epic saga of our times...

Also goes into some crazy but completely predictable events in Harris's life - hopefully we can get some more foam now

I dunno I feel like it's been so long that I just didn't care anymore. especially with UTU2TM being amazing and fairly similar to analyze phish.

I listened in the hope that I'd get to hear Scott get high as balls but again he didn't get that high :(

Also the CBBtv season 2 DVDs came out this week. the commentary is really good. way better than the s1 commentary. it's like getting to listen to all new eps of the podcast while watching the tv show.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
I find UTU2TM way funnier than Analyze Phish ever was.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Beeez posted:

I find UTU2TM way funnier than Analyze Phish ever was.

Ditto. Not necessarily because I didn't like AP, but just because UTU2TM is one of my favorite podcasts of all time.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
The chemistry of Scott and Scott where they are both funny and close enough to casually call each other dickheads makes it perfect. It's the right level of non-professionalism.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Conduit for Sale! posted:

I listened in the hope that I'd get to hear Scott get high as balls but again he didn't get that high :(
I also kinda wish he dropped the whole bean, but that rambling Jaws riff at the end was pretty much what I would have wanted anyway.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Mr. Squishy posted:

Hey, Chris Kuroda? How about some loving tee-shirts?

Hey Chris Kuroda? Turn off the dark

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I got excited when it seemed like Scott was going to drop a bunch of LSD but then he didn't really take much, boo (over). He also seemed kind of nervous about it which I thought was weird, I'd figure a dude like him would know that LSD is one of the most benign of drugs.

Oh well! Still pretty fun!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

You've got a radically different conception of Scott's dude-type than mine.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

How are u posted:

I got excited when it seemed like Scott was going to drop a bunch of LSD but then he didn't really take much, boo (over). He also seemed kind of nervous about it which I thought was weird, I'd figure a dude like him would know that LSD is one of the most benign of drugs.

Oh well! Still pretty fun!

I'm glad he stuck with one tab. That old adage about always taking two is very true, but he probably would've been too hosed up to record anything coherent. Probably got some cool visuals, just the kind of thing you need to enjoy a Phish concert.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Somebody wake me when Adomian comes in, jesus.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Brock Samson posted:

Somebody wake me when Adomian comes in, jesus.

I liked Joe Wengert's character but yea Nathan 4 You was quite the lame duck.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

Conduit for Sale! posted:

I liked Joe Wengert's character but yea Nathan 4 You was quite the lame duck.

I feel like his sincerely awkward straight man meshed well enough with Scott turning his wackiness up to 11. I mean, I'd probably fast forward to the meat if I listen to this one again, but he didn't piss me off like other various people could/have.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

I hope it doesn't deter you from watching Nathan For You. Easily one of the funniest TV shows on right now.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I like Joe Wengert but he's never the best guest on CBB. He barely said a word once Adomian came in, despite a lot of bit-overlap.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

I hope it doesn't deter you from watching Nathan For You. Easily one of the funniest TV shows on right now.

This. I'm a bit disappointed that Nathan isn't a great guest - are the people commenting familiar with his show or not? Wondering if that makes a difference.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
Should I listen to this episode if I'm getting severe Adomian fatigue?

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Love Nathan For You. And my Adomian fatigue caused me to turn it off shortly after he came on.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Mr. Squishy posted:

I like Joe Wengert but he's never the best guest on CBB. He barely said a word once Adomian came in, despite a lot of bit-overlap.

That tends to happen when Adomian comes on.

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

It's like people only do things because they get paid, and that's just really sad

Mr. Squishy posted:

I think Wengert is funny but it seems like he only has one voice which is just variations of yogurt guy.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

EL BROMANCE posted:

This. I'm a bit disappointed that Nathan isn't a great guest - are the people commenting familiar with his show or not? Wondering if that makes a difference.

Yeah. If you guys like Review, then you'll love Nathan For You because it has a similar premise but it's actually real (mostly). I believe the whole season is on Comedy Central's website for free.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
Watch the episode with the gas station and caricature artist if you don't like that then there's no hope for your troubled soul.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Groucho Marxist posted:

Watch the episode with the gas station and caricature artist if you don't like that then there's no hope for your troubled soul.

Incredible episode. The final scene with the gas station owner may be the single most cringe inducing minute of television I have ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

Nah, it's not really for me. I just don't like prank show type things. They make me uncomfortable. Even like some of the Eric Andre Show bits where they actually deserve to get poo poo on.