Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

gay skull posted:

And also idk why you'd ever get a computer version of battlefield 4 it runs like a turd on computers so I'd rather just get it on ps4 or Xbox one instead

Nah, runs pretty well. Playing at 1600p and 60 FPS. Bone and PS4 are severely under powered, and it clearly shows with BF4.

At least Nintendo is doing something different, like trying to milk idiots for money with NFC plastic toys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

But Fame Douglas, what if they released Dead or Alive 3 Amiibos?

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Would depend on their anatomy.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Fame Douglas posted:

Nah, runs pretty well. Playing at 1600p and 60 FPS. Bone and PS4 are severely under powered, and it clearly shows with BF4.

At least Nintendo is doing something different, like trying to milk idiots for money with NFC plastic toys?

No it doesn't I tried to play even like black ops 2 on my brand new macbook pro and it still ran like crap, why would I ever bother buying games for my computer when I can just buy a dedicated machine that's made to play games?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fame Douglas posted:

definitely never had sex.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

gay skull posted:

No it doesn't I tried to play even like black ops 2 on my brand new macbook pro and it still ran like crap, why would I ever bother buying games for my computer when I can just buy a dedicated machine that's made to play games?

lolololol - you do realize the Macbook Pro is equipped with a really lovely graphics card?

Even much cheaper laptops, like a Gigaybte P34G v2, play games much better than that. And yes, my high end desktop graphics card is made to play games - at a much higher fidelity than any console!

I'm not into laptop gaming, too many compromises. But even in the realm of slim/light gaming laptops, the Macbook Pro is the worst choice possible.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Black Baby Goku posted:

put a loaded gun in your mouth and pull the trigger

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
"Dedicated gaming machine" - "plays games at 720p and medium details"

All In One Xbone One

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

I could go for a new Portal game TBH. I seem to enjoy most First Person games when they're not about shooting.

They had a concept for a different puzzle game called F-Stop, which I'd prefer since a new Portal game would have to spend half the time teaching you the same old tricks from the previous games to get new players caught up. The puzzles also had to be easy enough that most people could get through the game, so having more optional puzzles like the co-op ones, where they can go nuts with the difficulty, would make sense.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Heran Bago posted:

Did they? What did they say about this?

That they have a bunch of studios working on stuff and listed the numbers, but Wii-U games need a more careful approach since it's not as widespread as the DS.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Fame Douglas posted:

All In One Xbone One

Wrong thread bub

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Bread Set Jettison posted:

Wrong thread bub

Well the Xbox One is now the bottom of the barrel kid with the helmet now, and it's a race to see who can claim #2.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

why are you guys even arguing with the "reasonable product" idiot and not just finding creative ways to call him a fag or just telling him to kill himself

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Yaoi Mandel posted:

why are you guys even arguing with the "reasonable product" idiot and not just finding creative ways to call him a fag or just telling him to kill himself

Sometimes people like a challenge.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

He pretty much embarrasses himself with his lame avatar and posting skills

heh Lame Douglas

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

heh Lame Douglas

Mr. Dink's is always where the party is at.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Fame Douglas posted:

lolololol - you do realize the Macbook Pro is equipped with a really lovely graphics card?

Even much cheaper laptops, like a Gigaybte P34G v2, play games much better than that. And yes, my high end desktop graphics card is made to play games - at a much higher fidelity than any console!

I'm not into laptop gaming, too many compromises. But even in the realm of slim/light gaming laptops, the Macbook Pro is the worst choice possible.

I don't give a gently caress dude hahahahaha macs are the best, they just work great at everything and if a game can't run on a Mac it's a piece of poo poo that's better off running on a game console. Face it, the only reason you're into all this human being computer poo poo is because you're so up your own childish rear end that you've got to justify your stupid video cards and GIGABYTE q1275727384848hejdirngdj revision 6 motherboard purchases to your mom to make her think you're a computer genius that's gonna be the next Steve Jobs and not actually a human being behind a monitor every single day getting mad about Wiis and playstations

otherwise if you had important computer poo poo to do, a Mac would suffice and you wouldn't give a gently caress that I have one

Diamond Joe Biden
Dec 29, 2009

by Cowcaster

Fame Douglas posted:

hahahahahahaha

Electromax
May 6, 2007
This thread is supposed to be for poking fun at Nintendo, not for thumping your chest about PC gamez and how "laptop gaming has too many compromises"

If people bought a new console, why would they care if a whiny person sits next to them repeatedly telling them that their PC is better? Why would a dedicated PC game warrior deign to enter into console threads and potentially dirty his oxfords?

I want more funny and less angry from now on, those of you know who you are :colbert:

What a giant pussy!!!!!

this guy gets it

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Wii U and PC people should be natural allies anyway, as

Wii U + PC All U Need

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Monkey Fracas posted:

Wii U + PC All U Need

Reppin' this pretty hard nowadays

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Monkey Fracas posted:

Wii U + PC All U Need

this is true, but dont expect a virgin who registered just to make fun of consoles to understand

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fame Douglas posted:

All In One Xbone One

i wanna curb stomp your head in and take a diarrhea dump in your ear (old school goons will get this ref)

Sunning
Sep 14, 2011
Nintendo Guru

Nonsense posted:

Confirmed.

To clarify, the shareholders can give or take away Iwata's position as a director/board member and President of the Board of Directors. However, Iwata also holds the title of CEO of NCL, director/board member of NoA, and CEO of NoA. These last three titles are either self-appointed or voted through a proposal by the board of directors (who are in turn voted in by shareholders). While the shareholders lack direct control over these three positions, through a supermajority bloc vote they are able to apply enough pressure on the board to strip Iwata of certain titles or force him to resign.

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Fame Douglas posted:

post your anatomy, by which i mean dick

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 23 minutes!
Iwata had surgery? Oh man, I hope he's alright.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
wanna insult Nintendo huh? Well let's just see that dick first

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

Electromax posted:

This thread is supposed to be for poking fun at Nintendo, not for thumping your chest about PC gamez and how "laptop gaming has too many compromises"

If people bought a new console, why would they care if a whiny person sits next to them repeatedly telling them that their PC is better? Why would a dedicated PC game warrior deign to enter into console threads and potentially dirty his oxfords?

I want more funny and less angry from now on, those of you know who you are :colbert:

this guy gets it

I think you need to shut up, forever if possible.

e: whoops quoted the wrong post. meant to quote fame douglas but going by the first eleven words my point stands

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

The only reason I'd have to upgrade my computer would be when Dolphin gets Wii U support added. I do have the console, but I want to play Xenoblade Chronicles X at 4K with anti-aliasing up the arse. Also, the Bayonetta series on PC if Platinum doesn't get round to it. Even then, the second game is published by Nintendo so that would never get a PC version.

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

playing a wiiu game on an emulator sounds extremely not fun and kinda defeats the point imo

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

mick foley forever posted:

playing a wiiu game on an emulator sounds extremely not fun and kinda defeats the point imo

They'll probably figure out how to connect to the GamePad, if they haven't already. You can use Wii remotes in Dolphin, for instance.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mick foley forever posted:

everyone gather around my monitor to play Mario kart

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Just get multiple gaming PCs.

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

That loving Sned posted:

They'll probably figure out how to connect to the GamePad, if they haven't already. You can use Wii remotes in Dolphin, for instance.

huh i did not know that

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS

That loving Sned posted:

The only reason I'd have to upgrade my computer would be when Dolphin gets Wii U support added. I do have the console, but I want to play Xenoblade Chronicles X at 4K with anti-aliasing up the arse. Also, the Bayonetta series on PC if Platinum doesn't get round to it. Even then, the second game is published by Nintendo so that would never get a PC version.

You can say rear end here. Assy rear end rear end

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
shovel knight is the only good game on the wii u

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Trees and Squids posted:

shovel knight is the only good game on the wii u

You keep trying to contend for the title of "stupidest motherfucker in this thread" but if you wanna take it you really need to step your game up.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lol cool the canadian metalhead who likes to post about how big his dick is is back to make more retard posts

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

zen death robot posted:

How broken do you have to be to prefer to gently caress around with glitchy emulator settings for a console that you can go buy online or in any store for around $200-$250 or so? On top of that you MIGHT get the poo poo to actually work as intended, maybe, but probably not.

And risk my hands being soiled by a piece of machinery I can't manipulate to my liking? The gents at the DOTA club shall have a raucous laugh about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yaoi Mandel posted:

lol cool the canadian metalhead who likes to post about how big his dick is is back to make more retard posts

Fuk. it really stings when someone who has spent the entirety of their adult life posting on the somethingawful forums and playing games designed for babies lays down harsh insults about your huge dick

• Locked thread