Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Another Person posted:

Pretty much. Also, that Paul Heyman Studio 54 story. Guys, this episode is a must listen.

Paul can fast talk his way into doing anything, Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 12 minutes!
Paul Heyman is just my favorite person ever. It's a shame that his twitter is awful.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

triplexpac posted:

I'm listening to Austin interviewing Court Bauer. Was Bauer the one who was disliked backstage at WWE cause he was using wrestler lingo?
He related a story from MLW and Stephanie tore into him because she is the worst.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
They're all on J-Date, OkCupid, and Adult Friend finder!!

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
His (Court's) story about Heyman makes him (Court) sound like a complete loving arsehole. And that's a story COURT is telling. Guy's a baw.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

My sister is that Minneapolis woman who hung out with Obama yesterday.

She asked me if I had any questions for him. I very nearly blurted out "How big is Batista's dick?"

I've spent too much time in here.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ICHIBAHN posted:

His (Court's) story about Heyman makes him (Court) sound like a complete loving arsehole. And that's a story COURT is telling. Guy's a baw.

That said, I loved that he asked Gary Hart for advice and Gary told him to stalk Heyman in the toilets and beat him up.

The audio for Heyman goes really loving weird in the second Jericho podcast about halfway through. At first I thought it was something wrong with my download but Jericho and Edge both sounded fine. Considering they were all in the same room together I don't know what the hell was going on.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Jerusalem posted:

; Heyman outing Gavin Rosdale and telling Studio 54 stories;

I thought he did too but I googled it and apparently Rossdale admitted to it in 2010.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

That said, I loved that he asked Gary Hart for advice and Gary told him to stalk Heyman in the toilets and beat him up.

The audio for Heyman goes really loving weird in the second Jericho podcast about halfway through. At first I thought it was something wrong with my download but Jericho and Edge both sounded fine. Considering they were all in the same room together I don't know what the hell was going on.
It seemed like they finished with a phone interview but nobody mentioned the change.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Heyman talks really really quietly and softly except when he has to enunciate something. He was hard to hear in the first part too.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ribsauce posted:

I thought he did too but I googled it and apparently Rossdale admitted to it in 2010.

Awww, that's not as fun. :)

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Are there any podcasting apps that work with F4wonline for Android?

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
When I had an android Doggcatcher worked great with F4W/WO.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snoggdoggler.android.applications.doggcatcher.v1_0&hl=en

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
I use Simple Podcatcher but I've been having weird bugs from time to time (not F4W related).

Apart from some minor annoyances it's a pretty nice, minimalistic, simple podcatcher

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Also, petition to rename all non-Sin Limite shows to Wrestling Observer Con Limites

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012
Probation
Punchbutt Poopcast: Book the Brawl For All, but in 1998 WCW instead of WWF.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

NienNunb posted:

It's Jerry Flynn

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Pebble Pancake: please don't devote another twenty minutes to booking a brawl for all.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Podcasts: Has Kane ever had an unironically enjoyable singles feud?

e: :slick:

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Jun 30, 2014

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Podcasts: Has Kane ever had an unironically enjoyable singles feud?

Pisscast answer this please.

E: You sneaky fucker

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012
Probation

Xerzes posted:

Pebble Pancake: please don't devote another twenty minutes to booking a brawl for all.

Yeah don't do that.

Devote an hour to it. :getin:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

NienNunb posted:

Yeah don't do that.

Devote a whole show to it. :getin:

:frogsiren: ftfy :frogsiren:

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Too soon for Tank Abbot?

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Xerzes posted:

It's the only time Buttsport Botchcast is any good. Why take that away from them?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Pisscast Episode 48 Is Out

Download it on iTunes or wherever the gently caress else they host it from. I haven't bothered to listen to it yet, but I assume they talk about piss & prog rock & somebody says "six of one, half a dozen of another" and somebody else says "put a pin in that...", I don't loving know...

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

dsriggs posted:

Pisscast Episode 48 Is Out

Download it on iTunes or wherever the gently caress else they host it from. I haven't bothered to listen to it yet, but I assume they talk about piss & prog rock & somebody says "six of one, half a dozen of another" and somebody else says "put a pin in that...", I don't loving know...

No prog, no half dozens, no pins. Just PPV talk and questions. What a terrible show!

Here's a Mediafire link to episode 48 for now. http://www.mediafire.com/download/9zu722as9a8x4fa/048+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

And 47 never got posted here with the forums dying and poo poo so here's that one too. http://www.mediafire.com/listen/h2h1bqwcerebplw/047+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

And here's a video of Hulk Hogan taking a poop. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RslL8bLD6yw

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Ronda Rousey is JR's guest for this week's podcast, which might be the strangest combination of people I never knew I wanted to hear nerding out about wrestling.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Dreading it tbh.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
:bahgawd: She's not just a great fighter, but she's quite a looker too!

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!
Much like the "professional" circuit, our podcasting web is just an incestuous cycle of guesting on each other's shows over and over. To that end, sunsweet and Oatgan were on the Ten Count this week!

Topics: 1. WWE Money in the Bank
2. When will Seth Rollins cash in?
3. Damien Sandow is awesome
4. The Best Segment Ever
5. The Second-Best Segment Ever
6. Hey, the main event stuff was cool too!
7. How great was Mr. NXT?
8. If a wrestler is enjoying his "lovely" gimmick, should fans not complain about it?
9. Has Kane ever had an unironically enjoyable singles feud?
10. Book a Brawl 4 All, but with 1998 WCW instead of WWF.

Oh, and also:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Tonight's Brawl 4 All discussion is some of the most fun I've had on this podcast and is probably the most in depth analysis you will ever get of a potential WCW Brawl 4 All.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
I want you all to know that oatgan whined about having to work in the morning when I asked if he wanted to do a show after raw but apparently the Ten Count is worth his very precious time I hate you oatgan.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Bryan's getting good at making Dave laugh more consistantly. :)

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Karmine posted:

I want you all to know that oatgan whined about having to work in the morning when I asked if he wanted to do a show after raw but apparently the Ten Count is worth his very precious time I hate you oatgan.

Blame me for hanging up the headset brother.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Russo dropped this gem on Austin's show today:

quote:

the longer a match is the less impactful it is

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

MassRafTer posted:

Tonight's Brawl 4 All discussion is some of the most fun I've had on this podcast and is probably the most in depth analysis you will ever get of a potential WCW Brawl 4 All.

Totally agree with this. This was one of the most fun shows we've done, for me.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

ch3cooh posted:

You sure he didn't mean Impactful? That's true.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
We have a show this week as I have finally relocated to Florida.It will be uploaded later as I dodge bullets.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

ch3cooh posted:

I... Buh... Huh? How can someone be a wrestling fan for as long as Russo was (He got the job for doing a wrestling radio show, right?) and not understand the business at all?

I mean, sure, there's a limit. A 4 hour broadway is going to be slow a lot of the time, but a well worked 20 minute match is almost always better than the equivalent well-worked 5 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Gaz-L posted:

I... Buh... Huh? How can someone be a wrestling fan for as long as Russo was (He got the job for doing a wrestling radio show, right?) and not understand the business at all?

I mean, sure, there's a limit. A 4 hour broadway is going to be slow a lot of the time, but a well worked 20 minute match is almost always better than the equivalent well-worked 5 minutes.

Russo has crazy views on wrestling, but I also think he enjoys saying stuff just to troll internet fans. I probably would too, if I had tons of people analyzing what I say.

You just have to keep in mind that Russo views wrestling as a promo-filled form of entertainment. The actual matches don't matter that much to him. He says it himself, his first impression of pro wrestling was a promo, not a match. That set him down the path of what wrestling "is"

Who knows what wrestling would look like if he turned on at the start of a Flair vs Steamboat match, rather than a promo.

• Locked thread