Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
what the hell is a papoose? i thought it was just a swear word for the Flanders's types

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

amityville anus posted:

what the hell is a papoose? i thought it was just a swear word for the Flanders's types

It's the bastardization into English of the Algonquin word for a young child, sometimes extended to the backboards used for carrying them around.

speakXout
Feb 27, 2003

IamnotJoe posted:

Also MURICA.

This lovely photo was taken in my hometown in Ohio. It was group that holds rallys/walks to "educate" the population how it is legal to open carry in this glorious state.

They get really offended when people call the police because someone is walking down the street with a rifle over their shoulder.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

speakXout posted:

This lovely photo was taken in my hometown in Ohio. It was group that holds rallys/walks to "educate" the population how it is legal to open carry in this glorious state.

They get really offended when people call the police because someone is walking down the street with a rifle over their shoulder.

the most closeted of gay parades

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

speakXout posted:

They're everywhere. They give good responsible gun owners a terrible name. Yes you have the right to own a firearm, and yes you do have the right to be an rear end in a top hat too, good job combining them.

I'd love to see how these idiots would react if a group of armed brown people with towels on their heads started assembling in a Starbucks parking lot. "Just responsible citizens exercising their rights" would be the last words out of their mouths.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

mds2 posted:

good responsible gun owners

lol

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

mds2 posted:

brown people with towels on their heads

Nice.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Sorry, I was saying that sarcastically as a 'Murican

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Oh good gunchat is here let's all go in an endless loop and get angry

I don't believe it!

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

speakXout posted:

Oh god where in Ohio are you because I think you live in a place shittier than I do.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Fleshlight has created the newest lonely person product

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6WBBXxScrk

GTA V managed to beat them to it though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxmH_vVlJ10

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
How do they get models hair to flip so perfectly in shampoo commercials? And Superman's cape to flutter so well?

A bunch of Charlie Kellys, that's how.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Chard posted:

Oh good gunchat is here let's all go in an endless loop and get angry

I don't believe it!

I wonder if she owns a dog named pig.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Brown Moses posted:

Fleshlight has created the newest lonely person product

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6WBBXxScrk

What the gently caress...started out like some eharmony commercial then *Bwuh Bwuhm sub wub wub wub wub* dub step with the loving tablet cover bouncing all over the place..

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Poe's Cross.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

A Furious Foetus posted:

Hard hitting top stories in UK women's magazines:

I once dated the features editor of that fine periodical.

She swears everything they print is true.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Dudley posted:

I once dated the features editor of that fine periodical.

She swears everything they print is true.

She just didn't want you to feel inadequate.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Soulex posted:

What the gently caress...started out like some eharmony commercial then *Bwuh Bwuhm sub wub wub wub wub* dub step with the loving tablet cover bouncing all over the place..

I watched this without sound earlier and I just loving knew there'd be some bad dubstep once the screen went nuts. Glad to see I was right.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

(It's supposed to say "Rope", it was made for a jump rope camp)

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

speakXout posted:

Off course he's offended. He needs it in case there's some idiot walking around with a gun out there.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

KozmoNaut posted:

I'd actually still be pretty unnerved by some dude wearing a "here comes the rope" shirt.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

You've got a point. Especially if he looks like this.

Yes, it is.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

KozmoNaut posted:

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

KozmoNaut posted:

You've got a point. Especially if he looks like this.

Yes, it is.

David Mitchell?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Olewithmilk posted:

David Mitchell?

stuff.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

DrBouvenstein posted:

How do they get models hair to flip so perfectly in shampoo commercials? And Superman's cape to flutter so well?

A bunch of Charlie Kellys, that's how.

This seems like a pretty cool job.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

gleep gloop posted:

This seems like a pretty cool job.

I hope the studio makes these guys wear the suits from home, purely for the image of a security guard checking a photo ID badge that also has weird green rape-mask face.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

KozmoNaut posted:

Someone clearly didn't pass year 5 cursive.

Tykoe Corp
Apr 26, 2005

Istari posted:

Someone clearly didn't pass year 5 cursive.

They don't teach cursive in schools here any longer.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Tykoe Corp posted:

They don't teach cursive in schools here any longer.

But then they won't be able to write in middle school high school college !

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

Zero One posted:

But then they won't be able to write in middle school high school college !

What's next? Long division? Mathematical proofs?! Hell in a handbasket, I tell ya. :smith:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Goodnight, sweet prince. :cry:

Bob Shadycharacter
Dec 19, 2005

I have the catalog they sell this in (the real one, I mean). I just saw it for the first time the other day and pointed it out to my lab assistant because I thought it was hilarious looking.

I think it's either to restrain kids with head injuries or just hold them still if they're pitching a fit while you try to start an IV or something.

But yeah, it looks like a child crucifixtion device.

Roger Tangerines
Apr 15, 2013

by Debbie Metallica

KozmoNaut posted:

Yes, it is.

Bruce Willis?

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

DrBouvenstein posted:

Goodnight, sweet prince. :cry:

I wonder how many fish got electrocuted by the massive capacitors in the screen :(.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

Bob Shadycharacter posted:

I have the catalog they sell this in (the real one, I mean). I just saw it for the first time the other day and pointed it out to my lab assistant because I thought it was hilarious looking.

I think it's either to restrain kids with head injuries or just hold them still if they're pitching a fit while you try to start an IV or something.

But yeah, it looks like a child crucifixtion device.

It's a KED or a device used for extricating children from cars. I've actually used something similar when I worked in EMS.

Unless that's real..

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
Time for a palette-cleanser from all this talk about child crucifixion.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Doctor Bishop posted:

Time for a palette-cleanser from all this talk about child crucifixion.

Look up, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
I'm not your friend, guy.

• Locked thread