Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crap
Nov 3, 2012

i have been killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Characters and stories. Poetry and song lyrics. Painting the world. The intricacies of theoretical physics. Existentialism and Nihilism. I spend a great deal of time internalizing and meditating on these things.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Shockingly, did not check off "Looking for casual sex" at the bottom. A real missed opportunity.

But I guess for him, the sex would never be casual... he's all business. :kamina:

Excels fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Jun 28, 2014

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
nice hair cut

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

loving hell.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Fulchrum posted:

Evolution may not be a linear march, but we can still recognise when something is a regression away from a fully erect, dignified, intelligent creature, to a stunted, fat, bottom feeding waste, and even if it is the best way to survive, its not a good thing.

:ironicat:

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
Mods please goldmine

e:*Putting on the dork hat*

The Trade Federation were actively building themselves an unregulated, hypothetically limitless robot army that would have allowed them to unfairly dictate any and all terms to go along with galactic trade - in essence, all control of commerce in the quadrant would have been ceded to a strongarming group. Since you couldn't really negotiate with people whose goal is "we want all the money on all the worlds, and we have the power to take it", they pretty much were forced to either go to war, or lay back and think of the Old Republic. Palpatine presented two choices - either every civilization would have to conscript their youth to go and die in a horrific and bloody war that nobody was very experienced in (what with the long standing peace and all), or they could use this highly convenient group of clones they just coincidentally found that, oh by the way, are all highly trained, fully paid for, totally loyal and just perfect for the exact situation they're in. The catch was that the only way to use this army was by giving Palpatine emergency powers. So, it was basically, have a whole bunch of innocent civilians who had never really seen combat a day in their life go off to die fighting robots, or give the chairman of the Galactic senate emergency powers to use this resource that seemed tailor made for them - emergency powers that Palpatine had been insisting he didn't want, which made him look more trustworthy. Since saying to your people "you kids are gonna die" is a pretty loving awful thing to say to get reelected, the Senate went with the latter.

As for the Jedi, them trying to kill a democratically elected official is a pretty drat convincing indicator they've gone rogue.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Fuuuuuuuccckkk

*disintegrated by flash of light coming from posts*

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I want to make fun of Yaoi Mandel because anytime you hunt down a list of posts you're actually the loser, but that okcupid profile, jesus.

MODS, please just change the title of the thread to that URL.

EDIT: VVVVVVV Yes, which is too more steps than you should care about.

The Dave fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Jun 28, 2014

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Hunt down = type username into Google and look at first page results. Durrrrrr

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Yaoi Mandel posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Lol there are like a handful of weird steam dudes who have played using the names of different fyad posters

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Yaoi Mandel posted:

Shut up and play your children's toy, targeted at 5-11 year olds.

You are taking this "creepy SA forums detective stalker" shtick about 1000 miles too far

Yaoi Mandel posted:

Whats really amazing is your level of faggotry dude. No one will ever touch your weiner unless you pay them to, i guarantee it.

Why are you this strangely preoccupied with the concepts of "paying for sex" and "having a so"? This is pretty telling of the quality of your personal life.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

God dang there are a lot of people who use this name given to me by david thorpe

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Fame Douglas posted:

You are taking this "creepy SA forums detective stalker" shtick about 1000 miles too far

Why are you this strangely preoccupied with the concepts of "paying for sex" and "having a so"? This is pretty telling of the quality of your personal life.

Lmao

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

why would you want to associate yourself with fyad, and then go a step further and just steal someone else's ironic username instead of stringing one together out of fyad shitposts.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Yaoi Mandel posted:

God dang there are a lot of people who use this name given to me by david thorpe

Its a good name

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Obsessed , creepy, internet stalker = words used by idiot goons who dont know poo poo

Babys toy, unreasonable product, etc = words used by someone who has never had sex

Congrats dude

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Fame douglas is about 3 posts away from actually posting his dick

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Fame Douglas posted:

I don't know if you heard but Bayonetta 2 is coming out and I don't think the 5-11 demographic can legally purchase it.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Yaoi Mandel posted:

Obsessed , creepy, internet stalker = words used by idiot goons who dont know poo poo

Babys toy, unreasonable product, etc = words used by someone who has never had sex

Congrats dude

lol @ you thinking of yourself as someone that "knows poo poo". And again with the strange sexual obsession. You seem disturbed, maybe get some help?

And maybe get in touch with reality, in regards to your favorite Nintendo rattle's market acceptance.

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Yaoi Mandel posted:

Fame douglas is about 3 posts away from actually posting his dick

i wait with bated breath

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Excels posted:

I don't know if you heard but Bayonetta 2 is coming out and I don't think the 5-11 demographic can legally purchase it.

I'm sure it will sell just like Hot Pockets to the Wii U's enormous adult install base!

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Fame Douglas posted:

lol @ you thinking of yourself as someone that "knows poo poo". And again with the strange sexual obsession. You seem disturbed, maybe get some help?

And maybe get in touch with reality, in regards to your favorite Nintendo rattle's market acceptance.

Dead or Alive 3 is a totally mature game for adults though.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Fame Douglas posted:

I'm sure it will sell just like Hot Pockets to the Wii U's enormous adult install base!

I own my own car

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Fame Douglas posted:

Hahahaha the sex stuff is what finally got to you so i obviously struck a chord with the guy who paid ten dollars to post about how consoles are bad

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Excels posted:

Dead or Alive 3 is a totally mature game for adults though.

Heck of a lot more than the console that is explicitly marketed towards seven year olds.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

rename this thread The Satoru Iwata Strange Sexual Obsession Simulator

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Im really detached and above it all but if you call me a virgin ill get really mad. Because ive definitely had sex before

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Fame Douglas posted:

Heck of a lot more than the console that is explicitly marketed towards seven year olds.

Nonsense posted:

rename this thread The Satoru Iwata Strange Sexual Obsession Simulator

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Yaoi Mandel posted:

Im really detached and above it all but if you call me a virgin ill get really mad. Because ive definitely had sex before

Stop celebrating your own idiot postings.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I don't jerk it to the big bazungas in dead or alive because I don't need to. I've touched one in real life

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Yaoi Mandel posted:

I don't jerk it to the big bazungas in dead or alive because I don't need to. I've touched one in real life

Only one? Was she an Amazon?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Hahaha fame Douglass rolled with the punches until I started pushing the virgin angle and now he's mad

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Yaoi Mandel posted:

Was it your mother's?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Fame Douglas posted:

Was it your mother's?

Lol you've never had sex

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Fame Douglas posted:

Was it your mother's?

:eyepop:

Rated M for My Dick!!!

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I totally have a gf, she's in Canada at the moment!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

My friend's wife, who enjoys Wii U, is canadian and a US immigration official screwed them over and now she's stuck in canada lol

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Jun 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Yaoi Mandel posted:

Lol you've never had sex

• Locked thread