Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Why do you think we would know what Frolicon is or want to put that poo poo in our search history? Spill the beans, bean man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Childers B. Lace posted:

Today I found out that he and his demanding girlfriend are going to :nws: Frolicon :nws: and that he has recently tested positive for Chlamydia! Neat! Also he thinks women have fragile egos, and he loves a good creampie vid.

Just...it's just way too much information. Way way way too much.

Holy poo poo. Not a good loving look, dude. It always boggles my mind when someone not only puts all that poo poo online, but then makes it so easy to identify who they are.

Whatev posted:

Why do you think we would know what Frolicon is or want to put that poo poo in our search history? Spill the beans, bean man.

I just looked it up, looks like a kink convention in Georgia? I thought it was something far more sinister, but it's still not something you tell everyone that you know.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
Frolicking gets me so horny.

I'm always up for a romp in the flower meadow, hope you brought your Allegra

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Whatev posted:

Sorry! trapped mouse is right, its a fetish convention in GA with everything from furries to orgies according to a cursory Google image search with no filters on. The people are very average looking.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Childers B. Lace posted:

Sorry! trapped mouse is right, its a fetish convention in GA with everything from furries to orgies according to a cursory Google image search with no filters on. The people are very average looking.

Maybe a little below average. :nws:

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Average in the IT industry, maybe.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

kalanikaloni posted:

Update on the girl who was doing a month-long juice fast because she was inspired by a friend who had her ovarian cancer cured by juice: she quit after two days because her body wasn't getting enough nutrients. :downs:

Classic mistake, she didn't use mangosteen juice.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.

Childers B. Lace posted:

Today I found out that he and his demanding girlfriend are going to :nws: Frolicon :nws: and that he has recently tested positive for Chlamydia! Neat! Also he thinks women have fragile egos, and he loves a good creampie vid.

Just...it's just way too much information. Way way way too much.

What do you mean, too much information? I think anyone who would even consider going out with him (assuming he ever split from his girlfriend) would want to know all of this upfront. I demand honest dating profiles!

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012

Looks pretty average for a fetish convention.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

SodomyGoat101 posted:

Looks pretty average for a fetish convention.

So do you know from personal experience?

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Can someone please explain to me why so many people into kink are really fat and ugly?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Clochette posted:

Can someone please explain to me why so many people into kink are really fat and ugly?

Kink is empowering to some people. Its not that there are more fat ugly people into kink, its that normal looking people also tend to have some sense of how to not advertise it because they are not socially inept.

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012

karl fungus posted:

So do you know from personal experience?

I went to a Black Tape Ball with an ex a few years ago, and I've known a few other people into that scene. Overall, I'd say the talent rates above a Nascar after party, but not by much.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Ninjasaurus posted:

What do you mean, too much information? I think anyone who would even consider going out with him (assuming he ever split from his girlfriend) would want to know all of this upfront. I demand honest dating profiles!

Oh, well he might not even have to split up with his girlfriend, they dabble in poly-amorous relationships. I messaged him a message that said the following: Try not to give anyone Chlamydia at Frolicon! Apparently I am a jerk according to him :smithcloud:

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Childers B. Lace posted:

Oh, well he might not even have to split up with his girlfriend, they dabble in poly-amorous relationships. I messaged him a message that said the following: Try not to give anyone Chlamydia at Frolicon! Apparently I am a jerk according to him :smithcloud:

Not that they aren't a bunch of weirdos or anything, but you do realize that Chlamydia is easily cured with basic antibiotics right? Like it doesn't matter that he tested positive recently as long as he took his pills.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

DrNutt posted:

Not that they aren't a bunch of weirdos or anything, but you do realize that Chlamydia is easily cured with basic antibiotics right? Like it doesn't matter that he tested positive recently as long as he took his pills.

Thanks, Doctor. I will keep that in mind the next time I am teasing a Redditor about his VD.

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Finally got around to posting this. Sorry for the length, and invoking Godwin's law (though it kinda does apply here), but here's my "I Touched the Poop" edition:
Red is the OP, blue is me, purple is OPs friend.

I only remembered after the fact that the OP has a daughter with down syndrome. I could've easily said "If they named a team the Rocky Mountain Retards you'd be all over that poo poo." But, alas...

EDIT: I think my favorite part is calling a quote from the original owner a "belief."

Orgophlax has a new favorite as of 16:44 on Jun 28, 2014

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Just saw this wonderful post on how to become depressed:

quote:

How to Depression Good (and do other things really good)

Contained within are some quick fixes for the unbearable happiness which you are probably tired of feeling, and would like to replace with a depressive state so strong that it is almost contagious. The steps are to be read in descending order, and the process to be simply kept at a state of maintenance upon the achievement of your desired level of depression. Proceed at your own risk, as the material inside has the ability to render the reader so morose that when executed correctly, and with enough effort...well lets just say you won't be smiling for a decade or two. Now without further ado, the steps to achieve the ultimate state of long lasting, insurmountable sadness.

1. Enable your lazy side. This means staying in bed for at least a required 12-16 hours a day, saying 'No' to any plans you may or may not have already made, and generally eating as much gluten as your stomach can manage. It should also be mentioned that during this phase, you should be smoking as much pot as you can possibly intake, preferably on someone else's dime, and when there are a multitude of other productive activities which are actually requiring your attention. The catchphrase of this first level is 'Just Say No', as that is what must be said to any activity that is mildly good for you in any way, especially if one wants to take their need for habitual sadness to new heights. Feelings of worthlessness should start to emerge around day five, and rejoice dear reader, because this is the first step to a state of debilitating feeling which will render you joyless!

2. Ruminate for hours about all the lovely events that have ever happened to you, ever. Have a spare moment between sleeping and saying 'No'? Well that is what negative rumination is for. Remember that time somebody did something awful to you years ago, and ruminate about it! There is no time like the present to achieve that sinking feeling of despair which is akin to a craving. Rumination is key, because it will allow one to come to terms with the universally acknowledged fact that the glass if really half empty! This technique may also have the added side effect of repelling every person you ever considered a friend, which is perfect because the depths of utter despair are more potent when experienced in a state of self isolation, and whilst downing copious amounts of Ben and Jerry's!

3. Find music that makes you feel dismal and play it on repeat whilst crying. One should utilize this technique as often as they feel is needed, but a minimum of three times daily and for the length of at least half an hour is recommended for optimum achievement in the sadness department. Pretend all of your trivial, and most likely superficial problems are the most debilitating thing in the world and then cry a river. It should be noted that this technique has added finesse if executed alone and in a small cramped space devoid of light.

4. Become offended by everything and anything. As a delicate flower with much morose capacity, one has the potential to really affronted on a second to second basis. That person waving from across the street, is crossing boundaries, overstepping the line, and frankly could use a rude and inconsiderate rebuttal detailing in full how utterly offended you truly are. Don't stop there though, take your aggrieved response and apply it to everything and liberally bestow it upon any activity! No situation is too tame for a gently caress tonne of offence taking on your behalf. No joke too mild for one to become thoroughly insulted on every level. Soon the level of avoidance concerning your person will be boundless, and the possibilities for despair far reaching!

5. Take a minute to contemplate the bigger picture, then swiftly and succinctly resort to pessimism. Nothing going your way? Good, all the more reason to live devoid of all hope and aspirations. Depression is a way of life, and is made all the more encompassing by adhering to the strict rules of pessimistic thought. Feeling excited or happy is a by product of a mentality severely lacking in defeatism. But is easily fixed/managed by a good dose of a sobering reality which will enable despair and give feelings of acute mental angst and apathy. Be patient as doom and gloom takes work, hard work, and cannot be achieved overnight. With the techniques above used in combination, and with enough effort(or non-effort) one should reach the depths of utter nonchalance and sadness in no time!

If none of the above techniques work, honestly just resort to satanism and start sacrificing small to medium sized animals in the hopes of gaining eternal damnation.

Alternatively if you are actively searching for ways to be insufferable and mentally ill, you should probably just kill yourself.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Excels posted:

Alternatively if you are actively searching for ways to be insufferable and mentally ill, you should probably just kill yourself.

I think they are making fun of depressed people, because you really have very little control over the aspects they list when you are depressed. But that still makes them an idiot on social media. Also a gigantic rear end in a top hat.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Excels posted:

I'm not getting this person's point here. Is this all an elaborate way of saying that he or she thinks that depression doesn't really exist? Because if so, like Bored says, what a gigantic rear end in a top hat.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

bonestructure posted:

I'm not getting this person's point here. Is this all an elaborate way of saying that he or she thinks that depression doesn't really exist?

That would be my guess. The "Oh you're just happy being miserable" thing makes no sense. Wouldn't you just loop back around to being happy if that was the case.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

i have never seen someone use the word "whilst" who didn't turn out to be kind of a jerk

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
If they're from the US, that is God's honest truth. (The English get a pass.)

BigPoot
Jan 16, 2013

RFC2324 posted:

Kink is empowering to some people. Its not that there are more fat ugly people into kink, its that normal looking people also tend to have some sense of how to not advertise it because they are not socially inept.

Wisdom. Plus, fatties & uggos use their "sex positive"-ness as a way to get attention from people who would otherwise ignore them. I've known enough fat girls to know their "oh look at me, I'm so sexual" attitude was to obscure the fact they looked like a greasy beanbag chair.

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

Orgophlax posted:

Finally got around to posting this. Sorry for the length, and invoking Godwin's law (though it kinda does apply here), but here's my "I Touched the Poop" edition:
Red is the OP, blue is me, purple is OPs friend.

---

I only remembered after the fact that the OP has a daughter with down syndrome. I could've easily said "If they named a team the Rocky Mountain Retards you'd be all over that poo poo." But, alas...

EDIT: I think my favorite part is calling a quota from the original owner a "belief."

Buh... so purple's main point is that since the Redskins name change isn't curing all racism everywhere, it's better to just keep being racist?

I know I know... looking for logic where there is none.

mamelon has a new favorite as of 16:33 on Jun 28, 2014

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I really hate it when people hand-wave everything away and boil their argument down to "offensive is offensive..." as if there is no difference between "idiot" and "friend of the family". Everything is black and white, there is no middle ground. Only people that aren't afraid to tell THE TRUTH and then the PC liberal leftist 20-year old somethings that are looking to pick a fight they have no stake in.

I'm going to go look at kittens for a while.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Christian fundamentalist mate from my university course who's really grumpy about not having a girlfriend. Even Mormons aren't Christian enough for him to date, so he's not doing himself any favours on that front.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Mormonism isn't exactly Christianity, though (especially not to a fundamentalist).

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

quote:

Contained within are some quick fixes for the unbearable happiness which you are probably tired of feeling, and would like to replace with a depressive state so strong that it is almost contagious. The steps are to be read in descending order, and the process to be simply kept at a state of maintenance upon the achievement of your desired level of depression. Proceed at your own risk, as the material inside has the ability to render the reader so morose that when executed correctly, and with enough effort...well lets just say you won't be smiling for a decade or two. Now without further ado, the steps to achieve the ultimate state of long lasting, insurmountable sadness.

3 out of 5, I can't even be miserable properly :negative:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Lottery of Babylon posted:

In Red's profile picture he's dressed up as the eleventh Doctor and holding a toy sonic screwdriver.

At first I thought this was just some weird guy posting conspiracy theory poo poo in inappropriate places, and then I got to the end of his post and was sorely disappointed.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

the real retards will be the people who refuse to pull up a calculator app and make sure they have the right answer before replying to it.

i mean everyone involved is dumb already but you always have the choice to be less dumb than others.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

The problem with these idiots is that they don't have any empathy. Some of them are real assholes whose mommies said "how do you think this makes them feel" and they responded , " The gently caress do I care!" Others have just forgotten that there are other people on the internet and think they are arguing with skynet.

gently caress those redskin douches.

edit: also loving posting on a phone

Hihohe has a new favorite as of 20:39 on Jun 28, 2014

Aphtonites
Dec 25, 2012

Sure, Jailbot was broken, but
weren't we all at some point? :(

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

What a waste of a quarter.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Excels posted:

Looks kinda cool to me. It's only 25 cents.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Excels posted:

That could've bought a whole gumball!

Krotera
Jun 16, 2013

I AM INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET

GLUTEN (found on IRC -- direct link only, no attached post)

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Chem Trails aren't the only thing brainwashing your children...

Gluten: What The Government Doesn't Want You To Know!

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Krotera posted:

GLUTEN (found on IRC -- direct link only, no attached post)

Somehow this is even more irritating than when someone says they don't know what chemicals they think they government is spraying us with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

Why is Michael Jackson there? I also like how Marilyn Monroe is in the same group as John and Bobby Kennedy.

• Locked thread