Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wapole Languray
Jul 4, 2012

Obviously Nightmare Knight knows nothing about computers so he got Cosmo to make Computermaster, but because all of Cosmo's inventions are dangerous and flawed in some way he made Glitchmaster instead. Glitchmaster recalled Cosmo because it's time for his weekly maintenance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

boredsatellite posted:

Any internet conversation is creepy it seems

For real. There's something unsettling about it. I never touch the stuff myself, of course.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Everyone better stop discussing anything about the comic except the most recent page. Especially not things the author has given specifically as supplemental information about it! How dare you!

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
honestly this thread used to be good and now it has gone insane idk exactly when or why but please stop it now

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
I think the issue was that people were hilariously misinterpreting that ask and using it to fuel their pet theories more than anything else. I mean seriously, it most likely confirms that Glitchmaster (If the NK impersonator was GM, which it probably was) is a woman, but trying to infer that Cosmo is a girl and a princess out of that ask is just right out.

Edit-I mean seriously speculation is cool and all but some of you are just really bad at it.

Acebuckeye13 fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Jun 28, 2014

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
what if we're tumblrs

what's your favorite pairing

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

Is there anything here I can swing from?
Merlot and Brie.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I think the issue was that people were hilariously misinterpreting that ask and using it to fuel their pet theories more than anything else. I mean seriously, it most likely confirms that Glitchmaster (If the NK impersonator was GM, which it probably was) is a woman, but trying to infer that Cosmo is a girl and a princess out of that ask is just right out.

Edit-I mean seriously speculation is cool and all but some of you are just really bad at it.

This plus Actually Arguing About Webcomics.

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.

Poison Mushroom posted:

Everyone better stop discussing anything about the comic except the most recent page. Especially not things the author has given specifically as supplemental information about it! How dare you!

Like no but sometimes just stamping discussion out immediately saves you pain later.

For example,

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wonder how Glitchmaster will attempt to suborn the cycle? I mean, more than they already have?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also what would actually happen if they hit the sun? Cucumber's acting like they're about to plunge into nuclear death, but it looks more like the sun is a glorified glowing balloon?

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Sun would get an owie. :ohdear:

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

Tollymain posted:

Also what would actually happen if they hit the sun? Cucumber's acting like they're about to plunge into nuclear death, but it looks more like the sun is a glorified glowing balloon?

It's still THE sun though. I mean, it somehow* is able to light and warm all of Dreamside, which is a lot of light and heat. Princess Sunshine is only protected because she has that canopy*.

* "It's magic. Don't worry about it." -Gigidigi

Heavy Zed fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Jun 28, 2014

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Megazver posted:

Sun would get an owie. :ohdear:
Sunspot. :pseudo:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Tollymain posted:

I wonder how Glitchmaster will attempt to suborn the cycle? I mean, more than they already have?

I think "death by immolation" is pretty darn subversive.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sunsplat

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

TwoPair posted:

I think "death by immolation" is pretty darn subversive.

Does she really expect them to not get out of a slowly-advancing death trap though? This isn't their first rodeo. I think the only thing that can surprise the Disaster Masters at this point is each other.

ZoninSilver
May 30, 2011
NEVERMIND, NEW COMIC

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Asimo posted:

Sunspot. :pseudo:

Pizzaface :sun:

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Don't worry everyone, the Elite Pizza Agents are on the case!

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
DISGUSTING!!

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
I think the Pizza Grandpa might be the prin-

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Pyroi posted:

Don't worry everyone, the Elite Pizza Agents are on the case!

Haha this would totally make a great EBA level.

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

TwoPair posted:

Haha this would totally make a great EBA level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGKPHFrHVVY

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Earlier I was thinking they couldn't be crashing into the sun, because there's no way they got so off course so fast. It must be Glitchmaster messing with them.

I like this explanation better.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Dr Christmas posted:

Earlier I was thinking they couldn't be crashing into the sun, because there's no way they got so off course so fast. It must be Glitchmaster messing with them.

I like this explanation better.

ugh introducing your own interpretation to someone else's art? creepy

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Someone needs to create a postal service for this world so princesses have a way to get their letters delivered besides waiting for heroes to turn up.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Jenner posted:

Someone needs to create a postal service for this world so princesses have a way to get their letters delivered besides waiting for heroes to turn up.

Is that not what a postal service is?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Evil Sagan posted:

Is that not what a postal service is?

Cliff Clavin account spotted.

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

Jenner posted:

The Donut Kingdom has one. But Blueberry is a hero.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Jenner posted:

Singing Pizza-grams

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

Singing Pizza-grams

"I <3 U" written in pepperonis on the pizza.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

It just dawned on me that the Pizza Gals are probably going to use their Pizza Calls to warp the party away from the sun, most likely to someone else who's calling a pizza in. Now I'm going to be disappointed if Glitchmaster isn't calling for a pizza delivery at that moment.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
But what use does the Eldritch have for Pizza?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

ConanThe3rd posted:

But what use does the Eldritch have for Pizza?

Pepperoni, of course.

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

what's going to be great is when they get summoned by someone else using the same spell and end up getting the coldest welcome because NO ONE is in the mood for pizza.

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
I wonder if the sun can experience heartburn.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:
I'm just happy to know that JUSTICE LIIIIIIIIIVES

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Carlioo posted:

I'm just happy to know that JUSTICE LIIIIIIIIIVES

Yeah, but: just 3 pizza chutes. Our Brave Heroes didn't seem to have any.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

If justice is alive, then I'm fine with this outcome too.