Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

That's a sad picture and the girl flipping him off makes it

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Well apparently Hero has some major back issues and has been having back spasms recently.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm one of the biggest Chris Hero marks but for fucks sake this is just sad.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
Hey he just needs to go back to his old gear and he'll be fine

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

Is he seriously this big now? I literally just saw him live like 2 weeks ago and he wasn't nearly that big.

eta: Ok I went back and looked at the pics and he was chunky but not godzilla beast levels like I was expecting from what I heard online. Still looked a bit better than that pic though

fuzzy_logic fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Jun 30, 2014

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

If he does have back problems then he's basically Matt Hardy 2.

Wondering how Tyson Kidd kept his figure. Maybe it's that he didn't work while laid out.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Joey McChrist posted:

a man's gotta eat

Ten dollars or two cheeseburger coupons.

Also lmfao at loving goons talking about how out of shape they think Chris Hero is. Don't wind yourself typing, fellas.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mob posted:

Also lmfao at loving goons talking about how out of shape they think Chris Hero is. Don't wind yourself typing, fellas.

I think they're allowed to say "holy poo poo he looks terrible compared to how he looks in the past" but yeah, most of us also have to say "but he's still positively svelte compared to me and has zero noticeable cheetos residue on his chins".

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Memento posted:

I think they're allowed to say "holy poo poo he looks terrible compared to how he looks in the past" but yeah, most of us also have to say "but he's still positively svelte compared to me and has zero noticeable cheetos residue on his chins".

Well don't forget goons exist at the other end of the spectrum also, as in so frail they need the waiter to rip the paper off their drinking straw(and then won't tip because they looooooooooove Reservoir Dogs).

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Memento posted:

Now now, some of us are positively average folk with regards to our midsections.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

canada jezus posted:

I mean, i'm not even that fat and i just work out twice a week, how does that work, dude needs to have mad cardio for his wrestling.

It has more to do with your diet than how much you work out. It's generally very easy to out-eat the calories burned from exercise. You could go work out for two hours and the calories burned would amount to less than a big fast food burger.

I always think of the calories burned from exercise to be a secondary benefit after things like improving your level of fitness (getting stronger, faster, or having better endurance), putting on more muscle when you're eating enough to get bigger, and helping to maintain (or possibly build on) existing muscle while when you're dieting down properly.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Not to mention, there have been a lot of heavier wrestlers who can still go for twenty minute matches. With wrestling, it's more about the cardio; you can be fat as hell and still have incredibly good cardio endurance. Not only that, but wrestling cardio is totally different from most other forms of athletic competition; it's a lot of start and stop.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Mob posted:

Well don't forget goons exist at the other end of the spectrum also, as in so frail they need the waiter to rip the paper off their drinking straw(and then won't tip because they looooooooooove Reservoir Dogs).

I'm actually really buff and strong

GB888
Jan 28, 2004

The GB stands for "Great Boobs".
At some point recently, WWE.com put up a series of "Wackiest WCW photos".

http://www.wwe.com/classics/wcw/wackiest-wcw-photos

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Buff Bagwell had airbrushed overalls. Just when I thought Buff Bagwell couldn't get any more...Buff Bagwell, he out-Buffs himself.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Halloween Jack posted:

Buff Bagwell had airbrushed overalls. Just when I thought Buff Bagwell couldn't get any more...Buff Bagwell, he out-Buffs himself.

I'm convinced every piece of clothing that man owned in the 90s was airbrushed.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I'd be surprised if at least 80% of his wardrobe in 2014 isn't airbrushed.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
If he stops airbrushing his clothes a mall kiosk is going under

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

bobkatfee, 3 posted:

If he stops airbrushing his clothes a mall kiosk is going under

For a nominal fee, Buff also goes under.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Mob posted:

I was mostly just surprised nobody made a Big drat Hero joke

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

fatherdog posted:

"You can't take these fries from me."

Pseudophile
Dec 25, 2007

I'd be really unsurprised if this wasn't the exact uniform R-Truth wore, they just dug it out of the warehouse somewhere next to the Ark of the Covenant.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

fatherdog posted:

That's because he lives in the Philly area.

Chris Hoagie.

(Chris I love you because of the quality of your elbows, not your physique, always remember.)

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

chris hero's gut has always been part of his charm

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

oatgan posted:

chris hero's gut has always been part of his charm

He's got a lot of charm.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Pseudophile posted:

I'd be really unsurprised if this wasn't the exact uniform R-Truth wore, they just dug it out of the warehouse somewhere next to the Ark of the Covenant.

why is DJ Hyde wearing a confederate uniform?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

SteamyV posted:

Take my love, take my land, take me to a hot dog stand.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I found this while perusing a bodybuilder forum.
Mr. Olympia Phil Heath on TNA? What year was this?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

SteamyV posted:

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

:lol:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

that was last fall

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Goons certainly know a good hot dog stand...

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

Say Nothing posted:

Last year's bound for glory. They paired him up with the bro-mans. It was awful.

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control

El Gallinero Gros posted:

For a nominal fee, Buff also goes under.

This isn't getting enough love.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Viper_3000 posted:

Last year's bound for glory. They paired him up with the bro-mans. It was awful.

it was fine to good

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

hulkamatt probate these fucks talking about hot dogs

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
Visited the mall I used to work at on my last trip back home, and came across this:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

BlueArmyMan posted:

Visited the mall I used to work at on my last trip back home, and came across this:

Miz vs. President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho at Wrestlemania 31. Book it.

Pretty please, God. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Danny Trejo looks like he wants to be anywhere else in the universe.

I'd feel the same if I had to sit next to Miz.