Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
http://www.patreon.com/patreonpage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

Afraid of Audio posted:

is it possible to watch football without drinking

no, in either the murica form or the actual foot form

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

poopkitty posted:

I have you guys in my top three. Sorry for your liver.

we are doing quite well. I'll be at a music festival when we play costa rica and I'm assuming they're gonna put up a massive screen and let football derail the whole night, but they have no choice. the country is freaking out.

Afraid of Audio posted:

is it possible to watch football without drinking

no, it is an integral part of the football experience.

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

hello, yes? i'd like to pay $200 to get gay married, please

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

Reset Button posted:

hello, yes? i'd like to pay $200 to get gay married, please

can i gay marry u

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I wanna have avvy's gay abortions

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

stimulated emission posted:

can i gay marry u

are u a lady? then yes
otherwise it's just hetero and altho we could make it gayer i'm blanking on how right now

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

which one is u

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
my housemate was also really drunk last night and spilled all his girl-related emotions everywhere, occasionally punctuated by a statement about how much he loves football.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Are those good things or bad things?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

InvisibleMonkey posted:

my housemate was also really drunk last night and spilled all his girl-related emotions everywhere, occasionally punctuated by a statement about how much he loves football.

is he still alive? pls double check. take a pulse

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
well, this was yesterday so if I don't see him for the rest of the week I'll check maybe.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

InvisibleMonkey posted:

well, this was yesterday so if I don't see him for the rest of the week I'll check maybe.

no rush, take your time

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

InvisibleMonkey posted:

we are doing quite well. I'll be at a music festival when we play costa rica and I'm assuming they're gonna put up a massive screen and let football derail the whole night, but they have no choice. the country is freaking out.

no, it is an integral part of the football experience.

I'll be rooting for Costa Rica. And Brazil. But if it's a Costa Rica/Brazil final, we'll be painted yellow and green.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I watched the costa rica vs greece match last night, and tbh, both teams were inferior to mexico. I rooted for costa rica tho, I think it'll be a more interesting match for us and the greeks can be scary. loving penalties again too, so far we're the only team that hasn't won a knock-out phase match on stupid penalties.

e: brazil deserved to lose to chile, they couldn't beat them in 2 hours and had to win on a lousy penalty-shot. lame.

InvisibleMonkey fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Jun 30, 2014

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

viscous wolves posted:

I wanna have avvy's gay abortions
having had my heart broken by twisty, i'm now going to do as my grandmother advised and marry a nice reliable koos

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

Reset Button posted:

are u a lady? then yes
otherwise it's just hetero and altho we could make it gayer i'm blanking on how right now

ya im a lady :3:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'd like to invite you all to post in the gbs auspol thread, including and especially the non-australians

my life's mission is to create a ladythread-auspol alliance and then, with help from the wildcard fyads, destroy the touhou thread

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Shannonmcn posted:

You stole my exact response.

Also have a photo (that I did not take) of cersei and ser loris drinking at the place opposite my work.

I'm trying to get a booking there for my sisters graduation.

Ser Loris has one of those giant Morissey-esque anvil-faces.

M3V
Jul 26, 2012

♪ toot ♪

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

found this reenactment of you and vanya

Animal farm? Lady bitches farm

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Twistys Rapture posted:

Women should have their own space where they can feel safe

Nice transphobia, shitlord.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i got my .8 pistols and decided to just start shooting this porch pillar with them

god dam this is fun boom boom blam boom

maybe ot will wolla[AW ON myaself lol

only bitches shoot with both hands, real men aim and shoot with one hand, like awesome warriors

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Maoist Pussy posted:

kill urself

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If you knew him for 20 years maybe you should have knocked on his door or something.

He was a cook and during the summer he went to work at different festivals for days/weeks. I spoke to him Tuesday, when he told me he is going away Thursday for a 2 day festival.
Since then I talked to his boss who said he was working at the pub Wednesday night, where he didn't feel well. They called the ambulance to him, but they found nothing and let him home. So he probably came home Wednesday night, went to bed and it was over.

Anime Device posted:

20 years and you don't even know his birthday

We were not close, he was dating my sister in the 90s, and somehow through various acquaintances, he ended up renting a room in my apartment. We lived inverted lives, when he worked I slept and when I worked he slept. He did not use the kitchen etc, we technically saw each other once a week, it was normal. Worst part of the whole situation that not only he was an orphan but he barely talked about anyone close to him ever. I do not know who to call or notify. Right now it even looks like that his boss, a few friends and I will pay for his funeral.

Vagithug posted:

I'll take the dead man's room.

You will have to clean it first.

Thanks ladies for pulling through with me on hosed Up Sunday. I did not expect my initial silly post of "strange smell maybe flatmate died lol" to be the actual fuckin reality.
Now I will go call my boss and have an awkward convo about why I would prefer to take this day off.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i blasted the head off a rabbit earlier mainly because i didn't think i could do it so i laid a bet that i could, hen t dud....ooopsw sorry rabbit shoulda gone tharn

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Wierre posted:

He was a cook and during the summer he went to work at different festivals for days/weeks. I spoke to him Tuesday, when he told me he is going away Thursday for a 2 day festival.
Since then I talked to his boss who said he was working at the pub Wednesday night, where he didn't feel well. They called the ambulance to him, but they found nothing and let him home. So he probably came home Wednesday night, went to bed and it was over.

We were not close, he was dating my sister in the 90s, and somehow through various acquaintances, he ended up renting a room in my apartment. We lived inverted lives, when he worked I slept and when I worked he slept. He did not use the kitchen etc, we technically saw each other once a week, it was normal. Worst part of the whole situation that not only he was an orphan but he barely talked about anyone close to him ever. I do not know who to call or notify. Right now it even looks like that his boss, a few friends and I will pay for his funeral.

You will have to clean it first.

Thanks ladies for pulling through with me on hosed Up Sunday. I did not expect my initial silly post of "strange smell maybe flatmate died lol" to be the actual fuckin reality.
Now I will go call my boss and have an awkward convo about why I would prefer to take this day off.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Maoist Pussy posted:

Get out.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

who were u before namechange

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Corridor posted:

who were u before namechange

known user sabel

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Well played.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Wierre posted:

Well played.

lol

Afraid of Audio posted:

known user sabel

lol

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Wierre posted:

wow that sounds really horrible for you

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

A misanthrope posted:

wow that sounds really horrible for you

must be dead tired

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don