Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

kingcobweb posted:

I just hit 50!

...what do I do now? What's the best way to turn this leveling gear into stuff I can actually take into a vet dungeon?
Get a guildmate to craft you cheap-as-gently caress customized L49-50 gear using Refined Starshard cores. This makes it A) blue and B) generally better than loving Research tier poo poo, and sometimes better than purples.

On Evindra, this runs me around 7g per piece. Alternatively, run vet adventures and pray.

---

I made another addon thing called CitBand primarily for sharing text (like URL links) that can easily be copied (since Carbine didn't see fit to let us do that by default). It's probably a bit of a waste of time, but it was cool to figure out client to client communication. It functions as a sort of CB radio that anyone who tunes into the right channel can listen in on. Did it this way so it doesn't interfere with SAMotes or other ChatLog modifying addons. Stylie said I ought to call it HAM, but :effort: got the better of me.

Made some updates to Botter as well. Saw a realm message from Cougar earlier talking about bots, so hopefully they'll deal with this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Zephyrine posted:

Which people on the Dominion side are the moral people not murdering people?

Pretty much anyone who isn't a visibly cackling sunday morning cartoon villain really.

Heck, you can see a medic patching up an Aurin as early as an intro zone. The Aurin is freaking out at her over exile propaganda he's heard about what happens to prisoners, while she's basically just "Nope, not evil, I just want to keep you alive because that's my job. No I don't eat babies or annoying Aurin either.". The Aurin is completely stumped about how this person isn't a cackling turbo-nazi, and how she's trying to show some compassion.

And then it's implied that an ICI agent comes along and tortures the Aurin to death after both of you leave.

What i'm getting from the game is that the black ops sides of both factions are basically horrible dicks that cause more trouble than they're worth. The Mordesh black ops faction members are running plague experiments like it's Sylvanas's turn to be a raid boss in World of Warcraft and the ICI are just full of sadistic jackasses who kill for the sake of killing. I kind of wonder what it is they bring to the table for each faction, outside of the obvious conflicts they cause.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Jun 30, 2014

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains

Archonex posted:

Pretty much anyone who isn't a visibly cackling sunday morning cartoon villain really.

Heck, you can see a medic patching up an Aurin as early as an intro zone. The Aurin is freaking out at her over exile propaganda he's heard about what happens to prisoners, while she's basically just "Nope, not evil, I just want to keep you alive because that's my job. No I don't eat babies or annoying Aurin either.". The Aurin is completely stumped about how this person isn't a cackling turbo-nazi, and how she's trying to show some compassion.

There's a quest Dominion side where you have to decide to deliver punishment for 3 crimes. One is a man who stole medicine for his sick daughter. Another is a medic that has patched up an Aurin and you have to decide whether to publicly execute her or not.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Miles O'Brian posted:

There's a quest Dominion side where you have to decide to deliver punishment for 3 crimes. One is a man who stole medicine for his sick daughter. Another is a medic that has patched up an Aurin and you have to decide whether to publicly execute her or not.

Whelp, gently caress it. They're mostly evil then. Guess I know how that little story arc ended! :v:

Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

clown car to hell choo choo

Demiurge4 posted:

So I hit level 15 on my spellslinger and its gotten a bit slow, anyone got some tips on rotations? I'm opening up with charged shot and ignite, then I'll probably use rapid fire and go back to quick draw. This served me well so far but I'd like to be more efficient.

I phased out charged shot from my build in the middle levels until I could get the Tier 8 bonus for it for big numbers, though it'll still probably do good for you for a bit longer. I'd start off with a regular charged shot, spell surge rapid fire and wild barrage, then during one of the 200 or so hits that make up those attacks a critical should have landed which will let you use flame burst. At some point you'll want to add in assassinate, it's pretty magical for finishing off monsters.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde

Archonex posted:

Whelp, gently caress it. They're mostly evil then. Guess I know how that little story arc ended! :v:

Yeah, she ended up getting jail time for life because the virtue in question was justice, and the judgement was mercy. :colbert:

I really like the whole Dominion faith nonsense, and Wilderrun's six quests regarding each virtue is great for that.

Also that 3 man judgement thing, you missed out on the best one. You get to decide what happens to the chua who bomb's the Dominion guys glass at the end of the "Meet the Chua/Mordesh!" video. :allears:

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding
What action set should I use for my 25 dps stalker?

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

Archonex posted:

It's worse, if you choose not to execute the medic they give her life in prison instead!

It's quite annoying tbh, they randomly include some depth to the dominion via Toric and that medic but then turn around and have irredeemably evil stuff like using Exile POWs as Strain test subjects.

Honestly I'd prefer if they just said "gently caress it they're evil, Toric joins the exiles." Half assing it like this is annoying.

FurtherReading fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Jun 30, 2014

Kresher
Sep 11, 2001
Permanent Patient

Archonex posted:

Where the hell was this in intro zone?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Kresher posted:

Where the hell was this in intro zone?

Near the end of Levian Bay when you're escaping the Eldan facility through the tunnel during an Exile attack, the medic and Aurin are near the end of the tunnel.

Anyone arguing that the Dominion aren't evil either haven't played them much or have a hosed up moral compass; it's a monarchy with a strict caste system that regularly commits atrocities against both its own subjects (They call you a citizen in-game but it's a monarchy, you're a subject), the Exiles and any underclass species they feel like. Toric and a handful of other NPCs are pretty chill but not every individual in an evil society is a true believer in the bullshit and those few individuals who refuse to conform don't redeem the whole any more than Oskar Schindler did.

:godwin:

Really though the writing in this game is awful and inconsistent outside of some pretty neat journal entries so whatever.

jkr266s
Feb 16, 2008

Pesterchum posted:

I phased out charged shot from my build in the middle levels until I could get the Tier 8 bonus for it for big numbers, though it'll still probably do good for you for a bit longer. I'd start off with a regular charged shot, spell surge rapid fire and wild barrage, then during one of the 200 or so hits that make up those attacks a critical should have landed which will let you use flame burst. At some point you'll want to add in assassinate, it's pretty magical for finishing off monsters.

I kept charged shot the whole way, but essentially as an opener, since it hit really hard for a single attack. The rotation you described was pretty normal for me, though I actually dropped flame burst for assassinate so i could keep 3 utility skills, never felt gimped at all. Still killed stuff way faster than my buddies esper. Teir 4 charge shot makes a MASSIVE difference though, the ability to start casting as you are getting in position for the next pack is huge.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

Wheeee posted:

Near the end of Levian Bay when you're escaping the Eldan facility through the tunnel during an Exile attack, the medic and Aurin are near the end of the tunnel.

Anyone arguing that the Dominion aren't evil either haven't played them much or have a hosed up moral compass; it's a monarchy with a strict caste system that regularly commits atrocities against both its own subjects (They call you a citizen in-game but it's a monarchy, you're a subject), the Exiles and any underclass species they feel like. Toric and a handful of other NPCs are pretty chill but not every individual in an evil society is a true believer in the bullshit and those few individuals who refuse to conform don't redeem the whole any more than Oskar Schindler did.

:godwin:

The better way to view the Dominion would probably be as ripping off the Imperium of Man. Only in Wildstar some of the xenos species aren't horrible shitlords to anything vaguely human. Which makes them horrible bastards since part of the reason why the IoM is the way it is is because it's literally under siege from every other race out there. The IoM has to be terrible and regressive just to have a chance to survive. The Dominion does it because they're ruled by a bunch of narcissistic and callous bastards.

Also, was it the same medic? Because I recall that it was implied that the medic in the intro zone was ordered to heal the Aurin. That is some straight up Imperium-esque dickery right there if so.

"Good job healing the enemy on my orders you filthy loving traitor. For your loyal service and demonstration of compassion in healing the subhuman alien scum we shall represent justice by imprisoning you for life! All hail Dominus!" :godwin:

Edit: Of course, come to think of it, most of the alien races we've seen that are on the same level of power as the Dominion are horrifyingly evil or insane just like in Warhammer 40K. See the anal probing space nazi cthuloid fish men with a torture fetish from one of the first zones. Those dudes seem like they're mixing the worst parts of the Necrons and Dark Eldar together.

So maybe it is another "We are horrible because we have to be to prosper." sort of situation. Nexus alone is some sort of ridiculous death world with a zerg knockoff wanting to kill everything, ancient murderbots the size of skyscrapers roaming the place, and literally soul raping giants all duking it out for supremacy. And that's before the flora and fauna get involved. Who knows what the gently caress the Eldan did to the rest of the galaxy.

Not to mention that a good number of the races come from death worlds of one sort of another. What little we know about the wider setting outside of Nexus makes it seem amazingly unpleasant.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jun 30, 2014

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I joined Dominion just because I got sick of furry hippie stuff and endlessly traversing those loving forests.
Too bad Necrons are a part of Exiled for some reason.

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

Greetings from the inner-
city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.

Tomed2000 posted:

A lot of you probably know this already but if you're on some backwater server this might still be profitable: https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/87532-psa-crashing-rune-price-from-clever-use-of-game-mechanics/

I made a plat off warbringer tonight. Then the market caved in on itself.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Jack Trades posted:

I joined Dominion just because I got sick of furry hippie stuff and endlessly traversing those loving forests.
Too bad Necrons are a part of Exiled for some reason.

"I got sick of furry stuff, so I joined the faction with literal space hamsters." ;)

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Any interest in this dumb thing I'm working on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMNdoYPrWs

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Does anyone know the name of the song playing the Rowsdower bar at the beginning of the Exile tutorial? It's like an acoustic guitar mixed with an electronica beat.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

biznatchio posted:

The fact that this can exist makes me question the point of the randomized can't-use-your-keyboard onscreen number entry for the authenticator v:confused:v

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

kingcobweb posted:

The fact that this can exist makes me question the point of the randomized can't-use-your-keyboard onscreen number entry for the authenticator v:confused:v

That's actually the reason I originally started working on it, because I got into an argument with someone that was insisting the randomized OSK was important for security and was hard to break. (It's not, on either count.) Of the total amount of time I spent working on this tool (about six hours), only about 45 minutes was spent deciphering the keyboard. I don't even directly read WildStar's process memory because I went into it with a goal of not touching the WildStar process itself in any way, which would have made it even easier. I basically just take a screenshot and solve it from there.

Randomized OSKs have their uses in some situations; but entering single-use authentication codes is not one of those situations. The problems that a randomized OSK is the answer to are not the problems that the securing of WildStar's login process has. It adds literally nothing to the overall security of your account; and it serves to annoy the gently caress out of the users which ironically makes the OSK lower the overall security of the process because all it effectively does is encourage people who might otherwise use an authenticator (which is what really makes your account secure) to not use one just so they're not inconvenienced.

(Cyster, if you read this, please tell the people responsible that the OSK is a bloody stupid idea that should be taken out behind the woodshed and shot.)

biznatchio fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jun 30, 2014

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Wheeee posted:

Really though the writing in this game is awful and inconsistent outside of some pretty neat journal entries so whatever.
I don't think it's that bad, but then again nearly ten years of WoW probably hasn't done much to help my sense of good writing.

I'm actually glad the Dominion are more or less evil assholes instead of trying this contrived "both sides are bad" thing. It's cool to show that not every Dominion citizen eats babies, but they're still an empire that forces whole planets to join them or die in bloody warfare.

The Mordesh are the primary group that does all the ethically questionable stuff on behalf of the Exiles, but 1) it's from a pragmatic "this is war and we're a loose band of rebels against a powerful empire" thing and 2) prior to loving up their own planet, the Mordesh were more than happy to join up with the Dominion, so it makes sense that they'd be the amoral assholes of the Exiles.

GulMadred
Oct 20, 2005

I don't understand how you can be so mistaken.

biznatchio posted:

From a technical perspective - well done; impressive work. Is it pure image-matching or is there some OCR stuff happening behind the scenes (to allow for minor visual changes to the game client)? Have you tested it with unusual aspect ratios, multiple monitors, running the game windowed, desktop rotation, etc?

As a potential user - the forums are full of "I done been hacked" posts and I don't trust you. You could probably allay these concerns by publishing the source code (so that the mildly paranoid can see the absence of network function calls, and the truly paranoid can compile it for themselves rather than downloading your binaries).

As an actual user with specific circumstances - I run the Google Authenticator on my phone (since it feels "more legit" to bring a separate piece of hardware into play for 2FA) and so I've accepted the manual data-entry chore.

I agree with your arguments regarding OSK.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I'd love a program (or an implementation of that one) that lets me use T9 to enter the auth code.

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
For goons interested in the PTR but dont want to redownload the entire game:

I'm still testing it, but it looks like you can cut most of the download by copying the Patch folder from the Wildstar live client and tossing it into your WildstarPTR client. It'll detect that most of the files are there, and start updating the client to the Strain patch.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Besesoth posted:

"I got sick of furry stuff, so I joined the faction with literal space hamsters." ;)

Yeah I forgot how sexualized the Chua are.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
So is it just me or does this game have some of the worst sound design in recent times? Most of the combat sound effects seem to be some variation of a cat's fart. It's gotten to the point where I've tried to find if I have a "wimpy sound effects" toggle on somewhere by accident.

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

Sedisp posted:

Yeah I forgot how sexualized the Chua are.

Oh lord please don't start this poo poo again

wtfmoses
Dec 21, 2004

Get serias
are any of you dominion people who aren't in goon squad in a guild that is close to or have started raid content?

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Doublestep posted:

Oh lord please don't start this poo poo again

I will hear no slander of our Chua paymasters. :colbert:

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

GulMadred posted:

From a technical perspective - well done; impressive work. Is it pure image-matching or is there some OCR stuff happening behind the scenes (to allow for minor visual changes to the game client)? Have you tested it with unusual aspect ratios, multiple monitors, running the game windowed, desktop rotation, etc?

Technically, the following steps are executed once a second, stopping at any step that fails:
  • It looks for a process named WildStar64.exe. (As a todo item, I'll add support for the 32-bit client)
  • It looks for a window owned by that process that has a name matching the pattern /^WildStar\s+\d+/
  • It communicates with the Windows DWM and gets a reference to the DirectX shared surface that DWM uses to composite that window onto your display.
  • It copies the shared surface onto a privately-owned surface. This happens entirely on the video card so it's fast so as not to cause any performance issues.
  • A small rectangle in the lower left corner of the surface is copied back from the video card to system RAM, and checked to make sure that it looks like the exit button. (Namely, all of the pixels in the rectangle have a red value that exceeds the blue and green values; and that the blue and green values themselves aren't above a certain threshold.)
  • The full surface is copied from the video card to system RAM (this takes about 6ms and has an outside chance of possibly making WildStar drop a frame because the data transfer monopolizes the AGP bus, so I do the smaller check first so I only copy the full image off the video card when needed).
  • That copy is scanned to find a circle of 0 green that's 17 pixels in diameter. The circle must be on the left half of the screen, and near the center of the screen vertically. (This corresponds to the close button at the top right corner of the OSK interface.)
  • A fixed pixel offset is taken from the center of that circle to get to the top left corner of the digit displayed on the top left OSK number button.
  • Using fixed pixel offsets and sizes from there, the number from each of the ten buttons is pinpointed; and the green channel of each of those numbers is compared against reference images of the digits 0 through 9 as they appear on the buttons. Each button from the screenshot is scored based on how closely it matches each of the reference images; and the number corresponding to the reference image that matched best is assigned as the value of each of the ten buttons.
  • The values assigned to all ten buttons are sanity checked to make sure each number 0 through 9 is assigned only once.
  • The authenticator serial number is decrypted, and the calculation is done to generate the 6-digit code.
  • For each of the 6 digits of the code, the mouse pointer is moved to the button whose value corresponds to the code digit needed, then the mouse button is clicked. Finally, the mouse pointer is moved to the Submit button and clicked.
  • A flag is set so that the tool won't try to re-enter your code again until it has processed a screenshot where the OSK is not present. (Because the OSK stays on screen for at time after Submit is clicked, while the code is being sent to the server and validated.)

Aspect ratios, screen resolution and the like won't present a problem because the UI scale on the login screen is fixed. The areas I'm expecting I'll need to do additional work is when the game is running in fullscreen exclusive mode; and on Windows 8 where the shared surface from the DWM will be a DX11 surface instead of a DX10 surface.

GulMadred posted:

As a potential user - the forums are full of "I done been hacked" posts and I don't trust you. You could probably allay these concerns by publishing the source code (so that the mildly paranoid can see the absence of network function calls, and the truly paranoid can compile it for themselves rather than downloading your binaries).

Good, you shouldn't trust someone wanting to mess with your authenticator. But at the very least I've got solid credentials: I created SALR, which I could have used to steal hundreds of forums accounts but didn't; and I created EveMon, which I could have used to steal tens of thousands of EVE Online accounts but didn't.

I'll probably do a release similar to the release I did with EveMon -- source code and precompiled binaries. The main concern I have is being able to protect your authenticator serial number against malware written by someone who has the source code and knows how and where its stored. I've got some ideas for possibly offloading the crown jewels to an app running on your phone, since my goal here isn't necessarily to eliminate the phone from the picture given the security of having the serial number on a separate device, I just want to remove the annoyance of the OSK.

biznatchio fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Jun 30, 2014

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I'm really looking forward to trying out some PvP in this game.
At which point do I get access to some sort of team-based PvP? Do people even play those gamemodes?

Also, at which point do I get access to all basic features? I'm dicking around in the third area of the game right now and I've still got action slots locked and seems like I still don't have access to stuff like salvaging.

biznatchio posted:

Holy poo poo, yes, please! That random keyboard is a pain in the rear end.

GulMadred posted:

As an actual user with specific circumstances - I run the Google Authenticator on my phone (since it feels "more legit" to bring a separate piece of hardware into play for 2FA) and so I've accepted the manual data-entry chore.

Personally, I'm fine with having to use authenticator on my phone, since it's always next to me but doing that every single login getting really obnoxious.
Blizzard does it better. In Battle.net you can choose the option to only having to enter auth code once every 30 days.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

Anyone know why my stupid tier two relic excavation plot will only spawn standard relic nodes? Because it's really annoying, especially since the tier one plot spawned standard, accelerated and advanced nodes.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
I drew my spellslinger. It's pretty accurate, I think.

If you're interested, I take requests.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

I'm the type of pony everypony should know
Draw a Lopp murdering a Falkrin like that quest.

GreenMarine
Apr 25, 2009

Switchblade Switcharoo

Archonex posted:

I believe you get to execute that medic later on during the Trial of Justice.

Edit: Stupid page flip. I see Miles already spotted this one.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I can start with my first Adventure. Anything I should know before jumping in? I am an Engineer and I am up for tanking, though I need to get used to my tanking skills first.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Unlucky7 posted:

I can start with my first Adventure. Anything I should know before jumping in? I am an Engineer and I am up for tanking, though I need to get used to my tanking skills first.

Have some blue gear crafted first, adventus is fine but epochos is better. I'd farm Crimelords until you're sick of it and War of the Wilds too since that drops a decent tanking gun (but I'm told the stats on the gun aren't optimal) and try to get your best in slot gear.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

Unlucky7 posted:

If you're going to tank, get some support power. Nothing ruins runs like tanks in DPS gear who can't stay alive and then proceed to blame the healer for it.

Demiurge4 posted:

Have some blue gear crafted first, adventus is fine but epochos is better. I'd farm Crimelords until you're sick of it and War of the Wilds too since that drops a decent tanking gun (but I'm told the stats on the gun aren't optimal) and try to get your best in slot gear.
I think he's talking about the level 15 adventure.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Rorus Raz posted:

I don't think it's that bad, but then again nearly ten years of WoW probably hasn't done much to help my sense of good writing.

I'm actually glad the Dominion are more or less evil assholes instead of trying this contrived "both sides are bad" thing. It's cool to show that not every Dominion citizen eats babies, but they're still an empire that forces whole planets to join them or die in bloody warfare.

The Mordesh are the primary group that does all the ethically questionable stuff on behalf of the Exiles, but 1) it's from a pragmatic "this is war and we're a loose band of rebels against a powerful empire" thing and 2) prior to loving up their own planet, the Mordesh were more than happy to join up with the Dominion, so it makes sense that they'd be the amoral assholes of the Exiles.

Evil for the sake of evil is as bad as writing can get. It needs to make sense.

Take Andrew Ryan from Bioshock. He's the villain and he spends every step of the way trying to kill you and those you met but you still get an understanding of why he does it.

Good and Evil are just matters of perspective. An Evil person is mostly just someone who does what they know is right rather than what they feel is right.

This is in contrast to people who do what is wrong because it feels right (like eating vegan to save the cows except the cows only exist in captivity and if we all went vegan then cows would go extinct)

Evil is to kill an innocent person to save 5 other innocent people while "good" is to let the 5 people die to save your own conscience.

Old Republic is another good example of badly written evil. Take the Dark Side for example.

In one instance you're on a ship and the captain has disobeyed orders but has since rallied himself. The "evil" option is to kill him and let his incompetent co-captain take over while the good option is to spare him.

You are on a ship in the middle of space and you kill the captain. That's just stupid.

Further down your orders are to capture an enemy general or to kill him if needed. But when you capture him the good option is to take him into custody while the evil option is to kill him on the spot.

Except you already captured him. Why are some grunts executing high value enemy prisoners when keeping him prisoner would be so much better.

When you finish the mission they even say "It's a shame you couldn't take him alive" You're not just evil. You're a psychopath who kills enemy prisoners for personal enjoyment at the expense of your mission.

Well written "evil" is evil you can understand.

A great example is from the real world.

The Norwegian Saboteurs sinking of the SF Hydro During the Second World War

The Nazis had heavy water transported by ferry. If it reached Germany then the heavy water could be used as a part of making nuclear weapons. So the Saboteurs sunk it and 18 civilians died. They died because it was the "lesser evil" and although the saboteurs did what they could to minimize casualties. They were still prepared to kill everyone on that ferry if it meant keeping nuclear weapons out of the hands of the nazis.

Zephyrine fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Jun 30, 2014

Psykmoe
Oct 28, 2008
/\ Have you ever considered letting paragraphs into your life?

Anyway, news from the housing front:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I eagerly wait your further thoughts on the subject.

• Locked thread