Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluo
May 25, 2007

illrepute posted:

oh hey sedanchair i just wanted to note that you're a handsome poster with good taste

You broke my sarcasm meter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

I imagine it will continue to be a red hot political debate thread to discuss wider Scottish issues.

Neeps or Tatties?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

illrepute posted:

oh hey sedanchair i just wanted to note that you're a handsome poster with good taste

idgi

illrepute
Dec 30, 2009

by XyloJW

you're cool :)

the internet has ruined our ability to appreciate contextless communication. we always look for double-meaning and innuendos in everything and that's sad

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

illrepute posted:

the internet has ruined our ability to appreciate contextless communication. we always look for double-meaning and innuendos in everything and that's sad

Well how do you know for sure it wasn't actually an exercise in absurdist posting designed to show the meaninglessness of all communication, huh?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

I think illrepute is being nice to you. Possibly to lure you into some kind of trap.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

illrepute posted:

Also I am apparently the most reported poster in this forum "by far"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHF9itPLUo4

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

illrepute posted:

What will happen in the Scotland thread when the referendum fails?

STEM degree debate.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
no wait pedantic disagreement over the meaning of a word that leads to an eight page derail

Plasmafountain
Jun 17, 2008

he said scotland thread not UKMT

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
poo poo sorry, someone coming in and accusing the entire thread of holding a view no one actually holds but everyone spends twelve pages arguing for anyway?

Plasmafountain
Jun 17, 2008

...still UKMT I'm afraid.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Christ, even by his normal standards Arpaio looks pissed. Maybe someone said the word "Mexico" a few seconds prior to that photo being taken.

Do you honestly think Arpaio ever smiles? The only time I know that he's shown elation at anything is when he smugly said he had a concentration camp (this literally, actually happened).

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

ChaosSamusX posted:

Do you honestly think Arpaio ever smiles? The only time I know that he's shown elation at anything is when he smugly said he had a concentration camp (this literally, actually happened).

That, and whenever he gets to lord over his inmate-slaves in some new fashion. I'd be willing to bet that ranks a grin at least.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

SedanChair posted:

What?! You aren't even on the top 15 of bad posters here in the Disco. You're barely top 30 at best!

-EDIT-

You aren't even top 3 for this thread!

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jun 30, 2014

made of bees
May 21, 2013
Also, how the hell is it not tbp?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

made of bees posted:

Also, how the hell is it not tbp?

Because people know he's beyond help and just ignore him.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
tbp is great because he makes people so angry. Like, way more than whatever he posted warrants.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

SedanChair posted:

I'm surprised lol

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

What?! You aren't even on the top 15 of bad posters here in the Disco. You're barely top 30 at best!

-EDIT-

You aren't even top 3 for this thread!

Are there even 30 regulars?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
tbp have you considered work as an agent provocateur? I think you would be really good at it and I'm sure it pays well.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

paragon1 posted:

tbp have you considered work as an agent provocateur? I think you would be really good at it and I'm sure it pays well.

Haha I didn't even know that was a thing. Unfortunately in real life I don't think I'd be terribly good at it I'm nice to a fault

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Cyberattacks are all the rage these days or so I am told.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

tbp posted:

Haha I didn't even know that was a thing. Unfortunately in real life I don't think I'd be terribly good at it I'm nice to a fault

Trust me when I say that you'd be a natural.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

SedanChair posted:

Are there even 30 regulars?

Hell if I know. It wasn't exactly a scientific estimate.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

Hell if I know. It wasn't exactly a scientific estimate.

Well anyhow thanks for the vote of confidence; when I mutate telepathic powers from vaporizing Chinese nicotine, you'll be the first person I enslave

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The posts people get reported for making are almost always incredibly boring, so it's not really a mark of pride to top that ranking.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Have we considered deporting Amergin to Somalia? Or maybe the moon?

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

SedanChair posted:

Howd you find this out? I'm curious now

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

paragon1 posted:

No, we need to somehow force Amergin to talk more about his crazy political ideals. That way maybe we can show him how they're stupid.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

tbp posted:

Howd you find this out? I'm curious now

When I was begging Xylo not to close my cop thread.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Who What Now posted:

No, we need to somehow force Amergin to talk more about his crazy political ideals. That way maybe we can show him how they're stupid.

He's like a rash. I know I shouldn't scratch but I just can't help myself.

Putting him on ignore did nothing.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

SedanChair posted:

Well anyhow thanks for the vote of confidence; when I mutate telepathic powers from vaporizing Chinese nicotine, you'll be the first person I enslave

I don't know what I want to be true more: a) "Chinese Nicotine" is the new strain you copped this week, or b) people actually import Chinese nicotine to vape it.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

paragon1 posted:

I vote moon, he might actually like it in Somalia

also I am a forgiving soul. He can play moon bouncy house for the rest of his days in exile

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

SedanChair posted:

When I was begging Xylo not to close my cop thread.

It's got that many reports? I skimmed the first two pages and it didn't seem bad enough to warrant mass reports.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Who What Now posted:

It's got that many reports? I skimmed the first two pages and it didn't seem bad enough to warrant mass reports.

I liked the guy who posted the description of cops who do insane crimes in public constantly and jsut walk around with their guns out shooting and nobody cares

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

Naw, the stink of previous controversy was adhering to me

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

SedanChair posted:

Naw, the stink of previous controversy was adhering to me

Sounds familiar

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Debate Disco is a serious forum for serious alcoholics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
That ain't me no more man, although there are like whooooole stretches of the Bush administration that my friends tell me I did something or other and I'm like "i'll take your word for it"

• Locked thread