Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Beamed posted:

No kidding, especially since 300 years in it will be abandoned wastes.

Indeed. Though I do know some history professors who argue that they became abandoned wastes because the lucrative trade they controlled fell apart when Rome fell apart, which meant the elaborate irrigation networks and whatnot fell apart, ect ect

also this:

marktheando posted:

Large provinces don't represent deserts as well as small ones? The gently caress?

Having a big area that takes ages to get across and provides only as much resources as a much smaller non desert province seems a pretty good representation to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?
So, in the new patch, female Turkish hats seem to be too big and maybe slightly off centre?

Also a hundred tiny provinces representing the desert better is absolutely baffling.

Chef Boyardee
Oct 25, 2007

freindly
How many people lived in Germa, the capital of Garamantes? During its peak in the 2nd and 3rd centuries - 4,000 people. It was a truck stop.

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

Bort Bortles posted:

Indeed. Though I do know some history professors who argue that they became abandoned wastes because the lucrative trade they controlled fell apart when Rome fell apart, which meant the elaborate irrigation networks and whatnot fell apart, ect ect

also this:

Those professors are wrong. Fossil waters are non-renewable by definition, those city-states were living on bought time(as cool as the idea of city-states deep in the desert living off underground oases are).

Chef Boyardee posted:

How many people lived in Germa, the capital of Garamantes? During its peak in the 2nd and 3rd centuries - 4,000 people. It was a truck stop.

You should seriously post that, because jesus flipping christ.

Thrasophius
Oct 27, 2013

Yeh that extra lot of provinces in Africa does seem a little... Excessive. God help whoever has to play rebel whack-a-mole in the province clusterfuck.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Merchant Republics - why does more than half my income disappear into "monthly expenses"? I'm not regenerating retinue and I don't have my fleet or levies up.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Jedit posted:

Merchant Republics - why does more than half my income disappear into "monthly expenses"? I'm not regenerating retinue and I don't have my fleet or levies up.

Check your main title's income screen, I'm guessing it's Family payments.

Ssthalar
Sep 16, 2007

With the new patch, there's a new fashion in town! :v:

Also, you can now marry your siblings to each other and on my current king, I've gotten this event six times!
Sure! I'd love to make a move on my family member!
My last king also had the chance while they were in even closer relation! (and no, none of them have the lustful trait either)

Edit: Also, the eu4 save converter might be broken.

Ssthalar fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jun 30, 2014

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ssthalar posted:

Also, you can now marry your siblings to each other and on my current king, I've gotten this event six times!
My last king also had the chance while they were in even closer relation! (and no, none of them have the lustful trait either)

paradox.txt

I know this is cynical, but poo poo like this is why I keep having trouble playing Paradox games.

Also queue whomever that was that bitched endlessly about goons being obsessed with incest from that event.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here

Ssthalar posted:

Any family more distant than cousins have always been fair game for those events I believe. There was a time when you could get them for your kids/parents/siblings though.

Edit: I got a chain of three women earlier that all had the same father. I found a random bastard in a court that was inbred, which I thought was weird, so I opened the console and discovered that she, her mother and her grandmother all were bastards with the same father, the count. I guess it happened because a bastard is "technically" not your child. Still kind of hosed up, though.

Broken Cog fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Jun 30, 2014

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

At the risk of reigniting the incest debate, nobody was ever arguing "Incest is awesome, more of it please", the argument was "why bother patching this out, since it's historical and rare anyway?"

The one reasonable argument I can imagine for removing incest stuff is that the AI maybe isn't smart enough to avoid it, and removing all the incest safeguards could turn the game into an inbred clusterfuck.

Brotato Broth
Feb 21, 2012
I started my very first game in 867 and randomly picked the count of Turnu, Bulgaria. I'm now in the year 1009 and haven't progressed much because of heir fuckups, ruler deaths, and the worst user interface I've seen in quite some time. I really could use some help.

1a) I can't declare claims war on other counties despite being under limited crown authority, but the AI seems to have no problem "usurping" counties from each other. What am I doing wrong?

1b) How the gently caress do I keep track of my liege's crown authority???? I had to resort to writing it down on paper whenever I see it change in the dialog popup.

2) Is it worth granting land to family members, or anyone else for that matter? They invariably end up hating me and going for my land anyway, so what does it matter if I just hoard it all and take the opinion penalty?

3) How do I manually select leaders for levies?

4) Is there a way to find out someone's levy size without just making a rough estimate?

5) How the gently caress do I win wars? Sometimes my troop morale during combat seems to plummet despite having a massive number advantage and the combat mechanics feel nebulous at best.

I am loving the game despite the glaring flaws, though. There's nothing quite like stab-pruning the family tree and accidentally ending up with no heirs at 60 years old.

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Bort Bortles posted:

paradox.txt

I know this is cynical, but poo poo like this is why I keep having trouble playing Paradox games.

Also queue whomever that was that bitched endlessly about goons being obsessed with incest from that event.

it's poo poo like this that makes me want to play paradox games more, it is hilarious that patches create these hilarious sections of long running games. "Aha, the 11th century, when everyone gained the shasoyant trait and was blinded mysteriously by a fundamental change in the nature of the world"

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

Brotato Broth posted:

I started my very first game in 867 and randomly picked the count of Turnu, Bulgaria. I'm now in the year 1009 and haven't progressed much because of heir fuckups, ruler deaths, and the worst user interface I've seen in quite some time. I really could use some help.

1a) You need a causis belli to declare war. Try dropping your chancellor into a neighbouring county with a forge claim mission.

1b) I believe if you go to the laws tab, you can click on the kingdom CoA and it should pop them up there.

2) Maybe. Sometimes. Try giving it to content people and not ambitious assholes.

3) If crown authority is high enough you should be able to click on their name when you have the army selected.

4) On the character's page, there's a little button that says "Realm Overview" (I believe), if you click that there should be a realm tree, if you hover over the 100%, a thing should pop up and say the maximum levies they can raise. It's also in the ledger, but that can be a pain to navigate.

5) It's a mix of unit composition and terrain and leader skill and traits. It's a bit complex, I don't pay too much attention to it, but attacking hills and mountains (plus some others) will give the defenders a bonus.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Not So Fast posted:

Check your main title's income screen, I'm guessing it's Family payments.

According to my main title page, I have no expenses of any kind. I do have 15 male family members at home, but none of them require paying.

E: Ah, it was a bug. Yes, it's family dues.

Jedit fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Jul 1, 2014

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013

Brotato Broth posted:

1a) I can't declare claims war on other counties despite being under limited crown authority, but the AI seems to have no problem "usurping" counties from each other. What am I doing wrong?

1b) How the gently caress do I keep track of my liege's crown authority???? I had to resort to writing it down on paper whenever I see it change in the dialog popup.

2) Is it worth granting land to family members, or anyone else for that matter? They invariably end up hating me and going for my land anyway, so what does it matter if I just hoard it all and take the opinion penalty?

4) Is there a way to find out someone's levy size without just making a rough estimate?

5) How the gently caress do I win wars? Sometimes my troop morale during combat seems to plummet despite having a massive number advantage and the combat mechanics feel nebulous at best.

I am loving the game despite the glaring flaws, though. There's nothing quite like stab-pruning the family tree and accidentally ending up with no heirs at 60 years old.

1A) You need an actual claim via inheritance or fabrication, or other casus belle (holy war, subjugation if pagan and have the ambition, etc)
1B)

2) Your direct vassals will not like you even less (-10 per extra holding). You also take global income and (personal) levy penalties for going over limit that scale faster than the resources additional holdings gives you (at least until you get really big >=kingdom size, but even then poo poo is really annoying to play with - this style is called "North Korea" mode)

3)

Need at least low crown authority IIRC (aka not the absolute lowest)

4)

Or one of the ledger pages

5) Combat is rather involved actually, with lots of moving parts, including a rock paper scissors setup of tactics. However, this is all driven by RNG, and you have very little control over it. When your army gets absolutely crushed with equal or larger sizes, what likely happened is that either you had lots of lovely light infantry, or the combat system rolled a rock to your scissors at an inopportune moment, leading to collapse.

There's a post somewhere in here explaining it, but also this thread on the CK2 forums.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?664959-Combat-mechanics

lurksion fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jun 30, 2014

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Brotato Broth posted:

Some people have answered a bit, but I'll answer some more.

First off, there is no count of turnu in the 867 start. The king owns that county. I'll assume you are some count for this advice, though.

1a)You need a claim on a county. As a previous poster suggested, you can fabricate claims with your chancellor. Starting as a count in Bulgaria doesn't seem very fun to me for a new player, so I'd recommend just starting as someone more powerful. Go start as one of the vikings if you're going to do the old god start. Without a liege you're going to have way more fun, and when you get better and want to challenge yourself you can try think dinky count of dinkyton. It's not impossible by any means, but the learning curve is steeper your current way.

1b) Click on the laws tab at the top, represented by the gavel (hammer) and along the top of this window you'll see the insignia for your county, your duchy, and your kingdom. Click on the kingdom insignia and it will list your crown authority.

2) I like granting family members land because it raises the prestige of your family and therefore the prestige of every new member burn in the family. This is negligible until later in the game and being really powerful, but it's just a preference. It's easier not to give them land, generally, and just give it to content dudes who aren't going to cause you problems.

3)When the army is selected there should be three regiments, if the heading is blue you can click it and choose a leader. This depends on crown authority.

4) For your own levies if you hover over the "raise levies" button then it will tell you how many will be raised. Total levies and total levies by vassals can all be found in the military tab. For foreign countries, click on the ledger and scroll over to the "independent realms" page and you can sort by levy size and look at all that there, though if you're a count fighting another count then it's pretty easy to estimate if they have more than you based on how many holdings they have. Keep in mind that they can hire mercenaries as well, which will dwarf whatever you have as a count easily.

5) There are a few keys. If your numbers are equal then don't attack them across rivers, or when they are on mountains. I wouldn't attack them at all if I didn't have a reasonable advantage. So...as a count something like 700 troops to their 400. Or 2000 to their 1000...etc etc. Even if you can only afford to hire a mercenary band for a few weeks to take out their main army it can be worth it. The main advice I can give you is to not be a lame count in bulgaria.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

DStecks posted:

At the risk of reigniting the incest debate, nobody was ever arguing "Incest is awesome, more of it please", the argument was "why bother patching this out, since it's historical and rare anyway?"

The one reasonable argument I can imagine for removing incest stuff is that the AI maybe isn't smart enough to avoid it, and removing all the incest safeguards could turn the game into an inbred clusterfuck.

I agree with you 100% but I thought it was loving hilarious that there was that one goon who compared those of us that think exactly what you posted to nazis or bronies or something. The whole event thing was really bad when it could be a direct relation like Mother, Sister, or Daughter and I could reasonably understand it being in there for distant relatives.

lenoon posted:

it's poo poo like this that makes me want to play paradox games more, it is hilarious that patches create these hilarious sections of long running games. "Aha, the 11th century, when everyone gained the shasoyant trait and was blinded mysteriously by a fundamental change in the nature of the world"

I can understand where you are coming from but that just isnt my style. I am somewhat OCD so when super-bizarro stuff like that happens I just get annoyed. I am the kind of person that owns Sunset Invasion but has literally never played through an Aztec invasion.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Jedit posted:

According to my main title page, I have no expenses of any kind. I do have 15 male family members at home, but none of them require paying.

Yes, they do. That's where the money is going. A Republic pays for every unlanded male member of the dynasty in your court whether he has a trading post or not. It makes them kind of a balancing act. You need to be giving your bros something to do by either spamming trading posts or conquering land for them to run. If you want to spam posts you ultimately need a lot of dudes at home.

On the other hand you only need to increase your maximum when you're actually building the posts. It can be useful, for example, to not land any sons for a while, get a poo poo load of dudes in your house, build up a bunch of posts, and then go on a war path. The only thing being over/at the maximum does is prevents you from building more. You can build 30 posts then boot all the dudes out to go run duchies if you so please.

If memory serves, also, the unlanded bros need to actually be in your court to affect the maximum trading post amount and eat gold.

And in response to incest chat...

Just because somebody is in the same dynasty in the game doesn't mean they're closely related, especially several generations out. One of the things that people sometimes assume that is blatantly wrong is that each generation back you have 2^number of generations ancestors or you get drooling inbred idiots. That just isn't how it works. In fact, the entirety of humanity has one common male and one common female ancestor. They were a couple centuries apart but still...all of us trace back to those two. Assuming the number of ancestors gets multiplied by 2 every generation back is actually mathematically impossible. Marrying a cousin isn't the best idea but relations further off than that genetically speaking aren't a major issue.

Historically, of course, royalty got inbred as gently caress for political/inheritance reasons. You get people like Charles II who was the product of over a century of inbreeding. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain It's kind of odd, as inbreeding doesn't guarantee immediate problems but over several generations can seriously gently caress things up.

The worst of it was probably in ancient Egypt where the Ptolmeys generally married siblings.

ToxicSlurpee fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Jul 1, 2014

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Yes, they do. That's where the money is going. A Republic pays for every unlanded male member of the dynasty in your court whether he has a trading post or not. It makes them kind of a balancing act. You need to be giving your bros something to do by either spamming trading posts or conquering land for them to run. If you want to spam posts you ultimately need a lot of dudes at home.

On the other hand you only need to increase your maximum when you're actually building the posts. It can be useful, for example, to not land any sons for a while, get a poo poo load of dudes in your house, build up a bunch of posts, and then go on a war path. The only thing being over/at the maximum does is prevents you from building more. You can build 30 posts then boot all the dudes out to go run duchies if you so please.

If memory serves, also, the unlanded bros need to actually be in your court to affect the maximum trading post amount and eat gold.

I didn't pay attention to this for a long time and I eventually noticed that I had like 15 family members with 1000 gold. It's kind of nice, since you can make them your heirs and scoop up all the cash.

Brotato Broth
Feb 21, 2012

Thanks for the suggestions.

I tried playing for a bit just now and turns out my goddamn stupid loving sublime liege decided to give one of my richer counties away to some ruling family schmuck, and then declare war on the Byzantines because he has claims on the empire. Or something. Probably a decent time to get a fresh start elsewhere.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
You can also find the crown law for any kingdom/empire by using the de jure kingdom/empire map mode and mousing over wherever. It appears in the pop-up.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

Brotato Broth posted:

I tried playing for a bit just now and turns out my goddamn stupid loving sublime liege decided to give one of my richer counties away to some ruling family schmuck, and then declare war on the Byzantines because he has claims on the empire. Or something. Probably a decent time to get a fresh start elsewhere.

Oof. Save and choose somewhere else on the map, somebody that looks interesting.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Brotato Broth posted:

Norse are fun because you can holy war all the filthy Christians and so on. Less to worry about forging claims.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Why the gently caress do members of an empire's de jure lands get to vote on crown laws, not the people who actually loving bow to me? I just founded the Holy Roman Empire as Germany in 1040 or so via the intrigue decision, so most of my actual holdings are in Poland and Scandinavia, while most of my dejure territory is in independent mega-Lotharingia, and the assfuck Karling king won't let his vassals vote for my poo poo. Now I'm stuck in autonomous vassals, papal investiture and elective succession (the last part isn't terrible, actually).

Good news is that France and I are buddies (despite their king being a Karling too) and the two of us took Lotharingia (and his best bud Italy) to school in the past couple of France's wars, so I guess the strategy now is try to get a claim on the Lotharingian throne.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Double post, but this game resulted in a pretty funny story. So I was the King of Germany and Pomerania when some adventurer (apparently a distant cousin or something) shows up with 23,000 men, which outnumbers me something like 3 to 1. So he takes the throne of Germany and the realm splits in two, and I rename Pomerania to East Germany for funsies. Even though my kingdom is larger, Germany still has those 23,000 men kicking around, and even assassinating their king doesn't make them go away.

Then Norway decided to invade, and since Germany and I are the same dynasty, we're allies and he brings his entire 23,000 man army to bear on the Norwegians. He loses pretty much all his men, but weakens the Norwegian forces enough for my levies to swoop in a finish the war. Then, since I still have a claim on the German throne, I invade an newly army-less Germany and get my throne back. :agesilaus:

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

So, it's still possible for the AI to hold only a titular title and thus making it impossible to declare war on them.

Namely, if you go for a de jure claim on the capital of a merchant republic, they will keep their other county level vassals, who you also can't declare war on.

Why is it that you can't declare war on a person with a titular title even if they have non-titular vassals? Ends another Byz run for me because of stupid inane issues.

Basically, if their realm has any holdings in it at all, you should be able to declare war on them if you have a claim, full stop. This was previously just the pope, but apparently titular republics also have this problem.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

So I tried the Karling Challenge again, and, uh...

I had two duchies ready and lined up for my sons in Poland but I guess since uncle Richard is now the roman emperor none of that really matters. :v:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I, the King of Bavaria and the Kingdom Formerly Known As East Francia, just inherited the two county Kingdom of Galicia from my childless son, who succeeded when set out on his own to press his claim on it. I am 60 years old and doubt I'll live another 10 years to change Galica from Gavelkind to Elective. What would happen if I granted those two counties to people not of my dynasty? Would my landless first son, who is not going to be elected as ruler of my German realms, inherit a title despite being landless? What will happen to the title?

edit: p.s. thanks for the 2k event troops son, you turned out to be more useful than all but one of your four brothers!

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Got a question about some seemingly spontaneous conversion that happened in my game just now. Started as Haesteinn, grabbed some Italian county to get diplomatic range to Antioch, then went to go conquer Ireland. Sent my heir to be educated with the Patriarch in the East, and he came back Nestorian, just as I'd wanted. Then a few years later, I die, he takes the throne, and he's...Catholic, somehow. His wife's Norse pagan, so he can't have converted to her faith. I never gave him land, so he couldn't have converted to the local faith or taken a Catholic concubine. His wife's a landless commoner, and I've been dutifully imprisoning and ransoming or blotting every chaplain that gets sent my way, so unless the Catholics are now sending ninja preachers or their priests can win converts from a jail cell, can't see how that would have caused it.

Anyone have any idea how this might have happened to me and how it can avoided? Because I really don't fancy the idea of sending another heir to Antioch and waiting out however many decades it takes for my new healthy young king to bite it if there's a possibility of the game going "gently caress you, you're catholic now, deal" again.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!

WilliamAnderson posted:

So, it's still possible for the AI to hold only a titular title and thus making it impossible to declare war on them.

Namely, if you go for a de jure claim on the capital of a merchant republic, they will keep their other county level vassals, who you also can't declare war on.

Why is it that you can't declare war on a person with a titular title even if they have non-titular vassals? Ends another Byz run for me because of stupid inane issues.

Basically, if their realm has any holdings in it at all, you should be able to declare war on them if you have a claim, full stop. This was previously just the pope, but apparently titular republics also have this problem.

When he dies the title gets destroyed. (Unless it's bugged differently in the new patch, I guess.) Just wait it out, annoying though it is.

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

If he was at the court of one of your vassals they may have sent their chaplain on a mission to proselytize and converted him. Or you may have done that yourself - any heresies pop up you had to convert?

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Clanpot Shake posted:

If he was at the court of one of your vassals they may have sent their chaplain on a mission to proselytize and converted him. Or you may have done that yourself - any heresies pop up you had to convert?

Pretty sure he was at mine, though can't check an older save to be 100% sure because I'm on ironman. All my Count or higher vassals are younger sons, because I wanted to try and vaguely control what form the inevitable Gavelkind loving was going to take, they're all still Norse, and a look at the character finder tells me there are no Catholic chaplains in the realm at present, so I doubt they did it. My own Seer pre-succession was Norse, constantly on culture research, and never popped a heresy from it since pre-reform Norse doesn't have any. Only internal religious issues I've had were the occasional pissed off Catholic peasants getting it in their heads that they could dislodge me and getting butchered for it.

Brotato Broth
Feb 21, 2012
I declared war against another kingdom (my courtier had strong claims on their entire kingdom) and won, but now they have one of my duchies and I gained none of their lands? This claims warfare bullshit is just inscrutable and dumb.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.

Brotato Broth posted:

I declared war against another kingdom (my courtier had strong claims on their entire kingdom) and won, but now they have one of my duchies and I gained none of their lands? This claims warfare bullshit is just inscrutable and dumb.

The tooltip tells you exactly what is needed to make sure they are your vassal once you win! Gaming this system is incredibly easy, though, just hand them a random castle barony in one of your personally held counties before declaring, this will mean they stay a vassal. Then you can just plot to revoke the barony and get 1000%+ support.

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013

Brotato Broth posted:

Kings can't have a king as their vassal. And the tooltip for war will tell you what happens, as mentioned above me. Be an emperor next time you try to press a claim on a kingdom.

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

Shiny777 posted:

Pretty sure he was at mine, though can't check an older save to be 100% sure because I'm on ironman. All my Count or higher vassals are younger sons, because I wanted to try and vaguely control what form the inevitable Gavelkind loving was going to take, they're all still Norse, and a look at the character finder tells me there are no Catholic chaplains in the realm at present, so I doubt they did it. My own Seer pre-succession was Norse, constantly on culture research, and never popped a heresy from it since pre-reform Norse doesn't have any. Only internal religious issues I've had were the occasional pissed off Catholic peasants getting it in their heads that they could dislodge me and getting butchered for it.

I haven't played Norse/pagan yet - is there a random event to convert to Catholicism? Maybe he got that.

Thrasophius
Oct 27, 2013

Allyn posted:

When he dies the title gets destroyed. (Unless it's bugged differently in the new patch, I guess.) Just wait it out, annoying though it is.

I thought merchant republics always exist thanks to their mansion? The one which annoys me most is when the pope is unlanded and you cant declare war to take his vassals lands because of it. Had to assassinate about 50 people until he inherited the thing himself.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Gavelkind / inheritance question: I inherited the two county Kingdom of Galicia (wtf Paradox). I am 60 and it is Gavelkind while the rest of my realm is Elective, which means it will fall to my first son, who is lovely. I currently own both counties but want to give them away to courtiers....if my first son is unlanded when I die (he will be) what happens to the Kingdom title? Does he boot one of the counts and gain the title? Or does the title get destroyed? I have never experienced this situation before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Thrasophius posted:

Yeh that extra lot of provinces in Africa does seem a little... Excessive. God help whoever has to play rebel whack-a-mole in the province clusterfuck.

And he wont remove them even though people have pointed out that he's so loving wrong. All because he already put the work into it.

• Locked thread