Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

CeramicPig posted:

This just popped up

Birth control = constant abortions :downs:

Haha. Nope. It tricks the body into thinking it's already released an egg, which means that there is no egg for the sperm to fertilize.

To the second, from what friends who have worked at hobby lobby have told me, so I don't have any data backing me up, hobby lobby only pays minimum wage, or a little over it. Not "well over" minimum wage. Basically, hobby lobby sucks all around. And they don't carry liquitex spray paints, so gently caress them.

As for Hoppy Lobby, I hear they only pay in Cadbury eggs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpacalips Now
Oct 4, 2013

We're a bunch of sheeple too busy braying about the Hobby Lobby ruling to understand this country's REAL health issue. Think of the men who have a little bit of skin removed from their penises. They're the ones truly suffering here.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

I don't know which is more offensive here, the stupid opinion being expressed or the artifacting.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Alpacalips Now posted:

We're a bunch of sheeple too busy braying about the Hobby Lobby ruling to understand this country's REAL health issue. Think of the men who have a little bit of skin removed from their penises. They're the ones truly suffering here.

It's not a medical procedure. You can have it done at any auto body shop or office supply store.

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Alpacalips Now posted:

Circumcision is outdated and unnecessary. Is it a huge social issue that needs more attention than other stuff going on? No. But parents shouldn't be hacking off pieces of their babies either for no reason.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Orgophlax posted:

Circumcision is outdated and unnecessary. Is it a huge social issue that needs more attention than other stuff going on? No. But parents shouldn't be hacking off pieces of their babies either for no reason.

Oh god drat it not dick chat.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Afraid of Audio posted:

Oh god drat it not dick chat.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER DICKCHAT

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Soviet Commubot posted:

I don't know which is more offensive here, the stupid opinion being expressed or the artifacting.

I like this one because I agree with it, but probably not for the reason it was originally posted.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Thunder rolled. It rolled a six.

Soviet Commubot posted:

Right, Obama voters celebrating Independence Day is a totally reasonable thing to do, and it's really dumb to try to claim otherwise.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Orgophlax posted:

Also, it's not strictly ONLY a cosmetic procedure. There are a few medical conditions, like phimosis, that can be cured with circumcision.

But why should facts get in the way of men muscling in on a ruling regarding prescription contraception.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I'm also really mad my junk doesn't accumulate dickcheese or look like a mutant anemone

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
That's why uncut guys never get along with anyone. With anemones like that, who needs friends?

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Also, it's not strictly ONLY a cosmetic procedure. There are a few medical conditions, like phimosis, that can be cured with circumcision.

But why should facts get in the way of men muscling in on a ruling regarding prescription contraception.

I said "for no reason." Obviously, if it's medically necessary, then that's a reason to do it. Also, I did add the caveat that it shouldn't take precedent over other social issues which are more severe.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
NOT loving DICK CHAT gently caress

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
As a woman my personal opinion is that a dick is a dick and circumsized or not doesn't really matter a bunch as long as its clean and not tiny or anything. That being said, as a woman who doesn't have a penis I don't think I have any right to weigh in on whether or not a penis haver should chop off their own skin. All I ask for is the same respect for what I do with my own HaHaHaHaHa like that part matters to old white guys.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

kinmik posted:

When last we saw this image, it was in the stdh thread and stopped at the first comment, the one with the actual "story". It's metastasized since then.

This time-travel-and-madness person sounds like a real great person to hang around.
I greatly enjoy making other people uncomfortable for inconveniencing me so I am generally in favor of this.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Breaky posted:

Can't wait for the dumb posts about the Hobby Lobby Ruling to start rolling in.

ah, if only :allears:

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
DICKCHAT. As a non-American, why is it normal for kids to be circumcised for reasons other than medical or religion? The rest of the world have gotten pretty good at washing it once in a while so the hygiene comment doesn't seem too valid. :confused:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Question Mark Mound posted:

DICKCHAT. As a non-American, why is it normal for kids to be circumcised for reasons other than medical or religion? The rest of the world have gotten pretty good at washing it once in a while so the hygiene comment doesn't seem too valid. :confused:

Because it's American culture at this point.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Question Mark Mound posted:

Because Kellogg wanted people to stop masturbating and he had a lot of cultural sway back-in-the-day. After that, it became tradition.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I hope someone will fight for my future childrens foreskin.

A Frosty Beverage
Sep 26, 2007

Full of vitamin chill
The only real reason being uncut is better is because you save tens of thousands of dollars on lubrication.

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013
People spend tens of thousands of dollars on lube?

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Gonna call myself Mario Speedwagon when I play Mario Kart now.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Guilty Spork posted:

Right, Obama voters celebrating Independence Day is a totally reasonable thing to do, and it's really dumb to try to claim otherwise.

It would be one thing if she were making an anti-nationalist statement but given that about 70% of her posts are those creepy military worship memes and Army wife crap I have my doubts.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Shbobdb posted:

Because Kellogg wanted people to stop masturbating and he had a lot of cultural sway back-in-the-day. After that, it became tradition.

I don't want to speak for others but I can say with some certainty that being circumcised did not prevent me from masturbating and if in fact my amount of masturbation as a teenager was reduced from "normal" due to circumcision then it should be mandatory and also explains why Europeans get so much vacation time.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

The main practical reason for circumcision is to prevent smeg and sweat build up. Keeping it is just like having an extra grosser armpit. So same as how we remove the appendix during other surgeries, you might as well get rid of the foreskin.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
I WILL fight against Dick Chat and you can't stop me!!!!!!!!!!!

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012

Afraid of Audio posted:

I WILL fight against Dick Chat and you can't stop me!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad idea. If you fight it, it can cause tearing.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Vintersorg posted:

I hope someone will fight for my future childrens foreskin.

We must secure the future for our children's foreskins.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Stairs posted:

As a woman my personal opinion is that a dick is a dick and circumsized or not doesn't really matter a bunch as long as its clean and not tiny or anything. That being said, as a woman who doesn't have a penis I don't think I have any right to weigh in on whether or not a penis haver should chop off their own skin. All I ask for is the same respect for what I do with my own HaHaHaHaHa like that part matters to old white guys.

Oh, now size does matter.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

PresidentBeard posted:

The main practical reason for circumcision is to prevent smeg and sweat build up. Keeping it is just like having an extra grosser armpit. So same as how we remove the appendix during other surgeries, you might as well get rid of the foreskin.

Uh, washing can help with that too?

PervertedLogic
Aug 14, 2003

Krispy Kareem posted:

Oh, now size does matter.

OK, now it's RealDickTalk

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Stairs posted:

So you want some dick? I have a dick.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

dovetaile posted:

Uh, washing can help with that too?

Yeah just like washing your pits can help with their smell. If you go outside in Arizona though you're still gonna perspire and there isn't any deodorants for the crotch as far as I know. Worse yet if they're European and do their whole, only shower once a week, thing. The ball-sweat of euro exchange students is truly the worst part of working at a college.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

PresidentBeard posted:

Yeah just like washing your pits can help with their smell. If you go outside in Arizona though you're still gonna perspire and there isn't any deodorants for the crotch as far as I know. Worse yet if they're European and do their whole, only shower once a week, thing. The ball-sweat of euro exchange students is truly the worst part of working at a college.

Wow, you're really strange.

miserable lil onion
Oct 15, 2008

PresidentBeard posted:

Can't you use deoderant anywhere on your body? I wouldn't know personally, because my crotch smells naturally amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

When you want to laugh cry as hard as you can, when you want to cry laugh all you can. When you see rain, just think of it as the world laughing with you, and laugh until you can't anymore.

Irradiation posted:

Gonna call myself Mario Speedwagon when I play Mario Kart now.

They made that joke themselves in Mario Party 4.

It was a drag race minigame.

• Locked thread