Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Is this a gay joke I can never tell with Hulk Hogan

It's a joke about how Daniel Bryan's neck is so broken he can't hold his head up straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

MrBling posted:

I love John Cena, me.

Cena looking old here. Who knew jorts and neon shirts don't keep you young

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Want to live in The Champisphere.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
http://instagram.com/p/p4_d0fhK6l/

Lana is cool.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

She's getting better at holding that accent too. Srsly she owns.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Okay Lana loving rules.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

@WWEZeb posted:

GOOD MORNING @WWEUNIVERSE...TONIGHT IN#WWENewarkNJ #SmackDown...HEY@Lana @RusevBUL WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU TWO COMMIES...#WeThePeople

Small problem, Dutch. You just threatened and insulted a girl named Lana Berry. You were looking for @LanaWWE. Lana Berry has no wrestling affiliation and is just a girl on Twitter, who is possibly a real American.

Be a star and apologize.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
We're comin' for you, Commie!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Skunkrocker posted:

Small problem, Dutch. You just threatened and insulted a girl named Lana Berry. You were looking for @LanaWWE. Lana Berry has no wrestling affiliation and is just a girl on Twitter, who is possibly a real American.

Be a star and apologize.

Real American gets girl lots of twitter followers, proves superiority of our system.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

MrBling posted:

I love John Cena, me.

My god there is so much merch on this man.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

DangerKat posted:

My god there is so much merch on this man.
Congratulations on discovering why putting the title on him is the default and safe option.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Do they do Cena branded jorts?

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Yes, yes they do.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Also, let's go Cena. Cena socks.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

I wonder how much cena gets from all that merch.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

derriere demons posted:

Have you seen his house? HELL, just look at his garage and you can see he's a millionaire

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

derriere demons posted:

Whatever you think it is, it's probably more.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

It was estimated Cena got roughly $15m from Wrestlemanias 28+29 alone, so considering his downside and merch sales and endorsements and PPV cut the dude is making at least $8m a year.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

That's cheap for kids jorts

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

njsykora posted:

It was estimated Cena got roughly $15m from Wrestlemanias 28+29 alone, so considering his downside and merch sales and endorsements and PPV cut the dude is making at least $8m a year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSFd5LBhmGc

Holy poo poo - that dude is making WAY more than 8 million a year.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Think about how many sweatbands and towels that equates to. No wonder the man's a walking merch table.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Kirios posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSFd5LBhmGc

Holy poo poo - that dude is making WAY more than 8 million a year.

Geez, it's so clean. Looks barely lived in

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Geez, it's so clean. Looks barely lived in
He's on the road 24/7, and he's not someone like Batista or whoever who takes breaks and pursues other interests, and honestly he has a bad habit of rushing back from injury as soon as he's capable of moving his limbs.

Dude desperately needs to do like Batista and just take a break. At least half a year.

BigT
Oct 22, 2004

Endorph posted:

He's on the road 24/7, and he's not someone like Batista or whoever who takes breaks and pursues other interests, and honestly he has a bad habit of rushing back from injury as soon as he's capable of moving his limbs.

Dude desperately needs to do like Batista and just take a break. At least half a year.

He also has said in interviews and that diva show that he takes care of the majority of his family. And you know momma ain't going to live in some hovel.

Ehhh its getting to the point where Cena hate is getting so mainstream in order to spice things up and keep things interesting its becoming the in thing to do and cheer for him.

We're coming full circle.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

total divas watchers say cena seems depressed and lost when he isn't wrestling and seems OCD about his house being spotless so he essentially has a giant empty mansion that he sits in miserable sterility in, and only when he's injured

he should just go the pharoah route and be buried in it like a pyramid with all his merch and cars

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

dromal phrenia posted:

total divas watchers say cena seems depressed and lost when he isn't wrestling and seems OCD about his house being spotless so he essentially has a giant empty mansion that he sits in miserable sterility in, and only when he's injured

he should just go the pharoah route and be buried in it like a pyramid with all his merch and cars

John Cena will die on a Friday in the spring, and Rise (Above Hate) three days later to main event WRESTLEMANIA

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

BigT posted:

He also has said in interviews and that diva show that he takes care of the majority of his family. And you know momma ain't going to live in some hovel.

Ehhh its getting to the point where Cena hate is getting so mainstream in order to spice things up and keep things interesting its becoming the in thing to do and cheer for him.

We're coming full circle.

Cena the impervious one-dimensional character isn't Cena the uber-selfless-to-a-fault neurotic neat freak with a heart of gold and puppy smiles, though.

(Guess which one I boo on the TV and which I admire deeply and find fascinating.)

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The Cena you see on TV is the real Cena, though. In normal, everyday life he is a nice robot programmed to live a boring, nice, robotic human life, and when the show starts he's programmed to be John Cena The Wrestlebotman and so he does that.

edit: my Cena bias is a bit different because I would much rather have a Cena on my TV to boo than have no Cena at all

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Most of the main stars in WWE are just their real life personas just turned up a notch or two.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Daniel Bryan posted:

Most of the main stars in WWE are just their real life personas just turned up a notch or two.

Yeah, the time I liked Cena the most is also the one time I've ever seen him look truly happy, and that's that old footage of him dying as Umaga chopped Spirit Squad guys in a hotel lobby.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Daniel Bryan posted:

Reason #256 why 3MB were the best thing in the history of the WWE.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Daniel Bryan posted:

I want to see Cena chug a bottle of vodka and drink a 24 pack of beer with Ric Flair on TV while cheating on his wife. I guess he'd have to get a new wife though...

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

I want to see Cena chug a bottle of vodka and drink a 24 pack of beer with Ric Flair on TV while cheating on his wife. I guess he'd have to get a new wife though...

Well, I meant without all the bad stuff they're obviously not going to do on TV.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Daniel Bryan posted:

Well, I meant without all the bad stuff they're obviously not going to do on TV.

loving PG era.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Skunkrocker posted:

Be a star and apologize.

Yeah but @Lana is rad and prob doesn't care.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

HulkaMatt posted:

Yeah but @Lana is rad and prob doesn't care.

The only thing I saw her say about it was that her mentions had been interesting.

BigT
Oct 22, 2004

Speaking of Lana...did they say she was married to Ruzev kayfabe, but now are just calling her his manager? They did the same thing with Fandago before and Summer Rae? I'm not crazy right?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

BigT posted:

Speaking of Lana...did they say she was married to Ruzev kayfabe, but now are just calling her his manager? They did the same thing with Fandago before and Summer Rae? I'm not crazy right?

They've never said she was anything but his manager, and they never said Fandango and Summer Rae were anything but dating, despite JBL calling her "Mrs. Fandango" because he was too lazy to learn her name.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

@Jtg1284 posted:

Glad to hear @EmmaWWE got reinstated. sooooooooooo Since THEY are in a reinstating mood............

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Daniel Bryan posted:

In reality, Fandango only kind of likes triangles.