Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

GENUINE CAT HERDER posted:

Wha..? Who the gently caress would ever want to be human. Being human is like the most boring thing you can do.

Forest Krew 4 Lyfe

Reeeaally!?

But your hair doesn't stand on end naturally, which seems like a pretty bad thing to give up.

So Annie gets to play stomp the fairy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Is every chapter from now on going to end with Annie murdering someone innocent and lovable?

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Is the "you have to die first" a mechanical rule, or Ysengrin's rule? Alistair didn't have to die when he became a bird.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Yisengrin strikes me as the type to make the process more painful than it needs to be.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
I love Covy in the last panel

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

Lurdiak posted:

Yisengrin strikes me as the type to make the process more painful than it needs to be.
"You bloody children these days! What you need is a good murdering! IT BUILDS CHARACTER!"

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT
I hope Annie likes the taste of rabbit

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Turns out you just have to fill a couple forms and get 'em stamped by the medium/court.

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

Anyone have a link to the CityFace comics? I foolishly skipped them in my readthrough so as to catch up with the real story.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Worthleast posted:

Anyone have a link to the CityFace comics? I foolishly skipped them in my readthrough so as to catch up with the real story.

:frogout:

http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=560
http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=834

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT

thinkin bout butts

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

Much obliged.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Blackheart posted:

Turns out you just have to fill a couple forms and get 'em stamped by the medium/court.

Ysengrin hates filling out forms.

Doctor_Blueninja
Oct 23, 2012

Just some guy with a college doctorate and a passing knowledge of what it means to be a ninja.

Oxygen Deficiency posted:

Ysengrin hates filling out forms.

Nah, he just prefers to fill them out with the blood of any would-be traitors. :black101:

Daius
Sep 10, 2010

Worthleast posted:

Much obliged.

Just remember from now on that City Face is canon both in the GC universe and in our own. He's a big celebrity here in Birmingham UK with many adoring fans.

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Hah, this is gonna get awkward. I mean, I guess Annie could excuse herself for important forest business, but then Smittie will be all "Hey, can I help?" and then he'll step on the fairy and there'll be an amusing series of miscommunications while Smittie figures out how to get fairy bits off of his nice shoes.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Worthleast posted:

THE MOST APPROPRIATE SCREEN NAME

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

M.c.P posted:

Hah, this is gonna get awkward. I mean, I guess Annie could excuse herself for important forest business, but then Smittie will be all "Hey, can I help?" and then he'll step on the fairy and there'll be an amusing series of miscommunications while Smittie figures out how to get fairy bits off of his nice shoes.

...now I'm sad that this is highly unlikely to actually happen. Also because Smitty would have to step on a rabbit not a fairy.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!
Don't drink from that bowl Smitty, she's trying to get you wasted!

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

cafel posted:

Don't drink from that bowl Smitty, she's trying to get you wasted!

Oh god imagine if his power gets drunk along with him. :magical:

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Gonna be honest, my second response was to figure out what was going on and my first response was "dancing fairy :neckbeard:"

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
Absolutely nothing happened but this is my favorite page so far and panel four is just the best and I love it.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
Sad Fairy has such lovely wings! And she dances so beautifully! :allears:

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

You said dis place was fun, but it ain't!

Wyld Karde posted:

Sad Fairy has such lovely wings! And she dances so beautifully! :allears:

You use that emoticon every chance you get don't you? (Don't ever stop, I love it)

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Looks like she can fly after all.

Is she blushing in the last panel?

Edit:

The Red Queen posted:

You use that emoticon every chance you get don't you? (Don't ever stop, I love it)
Even his avatar is doing it. :v:

Nihilarian fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Jul 4, 2014

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
Tom's art does seem to consistently leave me in a state of awed admiration, and :allears: just seems like a good way to express that.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Oh jeez I hope nobody says anything about all the tatters on those wings :ohdear:

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret
Man, Parley's gonna have such a nasty hangover in the morning...

Sad fairy is sad :saddowns:

Or bashful. Whatever.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

GENUINE CAT HERDER posted:

Man, Parley's gonna have such a nasty hangover in the morning...

Sad fairy is sad :saddowns:

Or bashful. Whatever.

Few fairies can resist the allure of Smitty's eyebrows.

It's interesting to note that on the previous page, Said Fairy flew off to get her wings. So she doesn't need them to fly, they seem to be purely decorative.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Has anybody figured out if those wings look like a real moth or butterfly or something.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Wyld Karde posted:

Few fairies can resist the allure of Smitty's eyebrows.

It's interesting to note that on the previous page, Said Fairy flew off to get her wings. So she doesn't need them to fly, they seem to be purely decorative.

Long ago there was a bonus page on fairies explaining that this is the norm.
Fairies don't need wings to fly they just like making them.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

The penisfrog is peeping up her skirt with a grin on panel four.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

The penisfrog is peeping up her skirt with a grin on panel four.

__/

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

quote:

That must just be how they dance at the Court...

White people!

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Kennel posted:

White people!

That way it looks like she's playfully pushing those forest dudes back, and they keep advancing like zombies.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
It kind of looks like she's joyfully punching people in the throat.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Stomping fairies

Kennel fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Jul 4, 2014

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Hi, I'm permabanned protector Fairystomper58... I first started stomping fairies when I was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Those wings look pretty shabby. I don't think she's gonna help.