Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Oil Can Boyd posted:

this is a cat that lives outside my fiancees grandparents house, his name is marmalade

Is Marmalade missing part of her jaw? Do your fiancee's grandparents live in the east bay? I think I may know this cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im not sure if it is missing part of its jaw but i am in thunder bay, if thats what you mean by the east bay, so that is weird and if so we should grab a coffee, im here until sunday!

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
this is seriously one of carmen's favorite things to do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7os7o_FORY

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Oil Can Boyd posted:

im not sure if it is missing part of its jaw but i am in thunder bay, if thats what you mean by the east bay, so that is weird and if so we should grab a coffee, im here until sunday!

San Francisco Bay Area. Guess we just know very similar cats then, sorry. The Marmalade I know is basically a female OC, what's this Marmalade like?

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
I just Yawnus Interruptus-ed Trece, Pocket 1 and Pocket 3.

They did not like it.
Trece did not like it either.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Funhilde posted:

Elmer had a bit of a gravity issue.

i like elmer.

i am aware of how hard gravity can affect floofcats.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Kavak posted:

San Francisco Bay Area. Guess we just know very similar cats then, sorry. The Marmalade I know is basically a female OC, what's this Marmalade like?

this marmalade is nice for a few pets but once he decides he is done being pet he bites you lmao

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
elmer's posing so you can trace him for making an elmer stuffed animal

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

mod sassinator posted:

elmer's posing so you can trace him for making an elmer stuffed animal

!!!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I would unironically buy a Moo stuffed animal for Moo to play with.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Current woodhosue status

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Luisfe posted:

I just Yawnus Interruptus-ed Trece, Pocket 1 and Pocket 3.

They did not like it.
Trece did not like it either.

did you ever hunt down momcat?

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

BONGHITZ posted:

did you ever hunt down momcat?

Tried. Was unsuccessful. Called municipal animal control but they never have humane catch and release cages, people never give them back.

Shame, that.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

Star wars sex pocket

thats perfect :xd:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

holocaust bloopers posted:

I would unironically buy a Moo stuffed animal for Moo to play with.

I'm sure if you search you can find.

these were apparently just amazon

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
Luisfe cattery is looking mighty fuzzy these days

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Wild EEPROM posted:

Please post the following cats:
- gay cats

the house sitter just sent us a frank pic, seems like he might have warmed up to her a bit

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Trig Discipline posted:

the house sitter just sent us a frank pic, seems like he might have warmed up to her a bit

:cabot:

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Wild EEPROM posted:

- that cat who i think is called espressa but could be wrong about
this the cat you looking for?

luisfe cattery owns but he gifs fuckin up

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

espressa & munny have brilliant catfaces

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

duckfarts posted:

this the cat you looking for?

luisfe cattery owns but he gifs fuckin up

exactly that cat.

is a good cat.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
FYI Pepper not fat anymore. :unsmith:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Also a video of peek-a-boo and unusually young purring

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Jul 3, 2014

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
famcat update:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

jesus

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Max has had a tiring day doing cat things. (sleeping mainly)

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

devmd01 posted:

pepper fit.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Shifty Pony posted:

pepper fit.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

devmd01 posted:

someone please make a video of pepper trying and failing to catch a rabbit, then pepper doing the bogey, then not-fat pepper catching a bird. set it to 80's power cords. call it eye of the pepper.

(i'll start the wiki)

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

sadie gets concerned when the trash and recycling trucks come by

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgw-i-kE14Y

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shifty Pony posted:

sadie gets concerned when the trash and recycling trucks come by

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgw-i-kE14Y

pls to be reassuring u cat

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

graph posted:

pls to be reassuring u cat

i think she's ok

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

devmd01 posted:

give pepper the cheat day pumpkin

DrNewton
Feb 27, 2011

Monsieur Murdoch Fan Club

devmd01 posted:

May I ask, how did you do it?
I need mine to lose some weight.

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

Air Force Bake Sale posted:

I was mildly allergic to cats (not anymore for some reason) so I just took antihistamines. It ain't hard, especially since generic claritin is really cheap, works, and doesn't make you drowsy. Otherwise DTMFA

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

i was allergic to cats once. the trick is to get a cat anyways and suffer for 2 months until you get used to the cat.

fork bomb posted:

are we talking epi-pen allergic? bc allergic people can develop a tolerance to certain cats (ie their own) through repeated exposure (ie adopt that cat now).

he's not dangerously allergic, but cat + anything beyond absolutely nigh-OCD attention to housekeeping will completely clog his sinuses and make him totally miserable after a few hours. one of our friends keeps the game room in his basement shut all the time to minimize catte intrusion. we've also yet to find an allergy pill that works marginally well

before we started dating and when i still had a catte, my now-bf was over enough that it didn't really bother him too much. still, the cats our friends have cause enough discomfort that he doesn't want to deal with it in his own home. i'm p sure it wouldn't be as bad as he thinks, but i can't guarantee that, and he doesn't :love: cattes near enough for it to be worth it to try. even if it was, i don't think i could handle having to give up a kitty i'd adopted :sigh:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

DrNewton posted:

May I ask, how did you do it?
I need mine to lose some weight.

She's still 11lbs but the vet said that was a good weight for her at the visit a couple of weeks ago. Pepper gets blue buffalo weight control twice a day at 6a/p, about 1/4 cup each time. This got her down from 14lbs over the course of about a year.

Downside is the natural alarm clock at 6am, but that's actually saved me a couple of times from being late to work when I forgot to set my alarm or hit snooze.

DrNewton
Feb 27, 2011

Monsieur Murdoch Fan Club

devmd01 posted:

She's still 11lbs but the vet said that was a good weight for her at the visit a couple of weeks ago. Pepper gets blue buffalo weight control twice a day at 6a/p, about 1/4 cup each time. This got her down from 14lbs over the course of about a year.

Downside is the natural alarm clock at 6am, but that's actually saved me a couple of times from being late to work when I forgot to set my alarm or hit snooze.

We were told to give Stripes, my cat, a can in the morning and the can in the evening. However, he likes to eat through out the day. So we give him half in the morning, half at noon and half in the late afternoon. If he really wants it, will give him the last bit. If not, we don't say anything. So a can and half a day. Mine you, these cans are small.

He also get a couple of cat treats when he give him his diabetic shots.

We're cutting all extra food as much as possible (no dry, snacks, etc.). However, he has been a sneaky little guy.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

morcant posted:

he's not dangerously allergic, but cat + anything beyond absolutely nigh-OCD attention to housekeeping will completely clog his sinuses and make him totally miserable after a few hours. one of our friends keeps the game room in his basement shut all the time to minimize catte intrusion. we've also yet to find an allergy pill that works marginally well

before we started dating and when i still had a catte, my now-bf was over enough that it didn't really bother him too much. still, the cats our friends have cause enough discomfort that he doesn't want to deal with it in his own home. i'm p sure it wouldn't be as bad as he thinks, but i can't guarantee that, and he doesn't :love: cattes near enough for it to be worth it to try. even if it was, i don't think i could handle having to give up a kitty i'd adopted :sigh:

yeah but

morcant posted:

his name is Pocket :3:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
how many cats have been named pocket itt in the last 2 weeks i swear to god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008