Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Atmus posted:

That's a joke.

I say, I say, that's a yoke, son! Flew right by ya! Nice boy, but about as bright as a sack of hammers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
So I'm reading si.com

oh yeah, looks interesting sorry for the Spu-

:stare:

might be wrong
Oct 11, 2012
late to the party, but

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
someone really needs to make that loving thread so i can browse pages of tired memes formed out of pizza toppings

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

g0lbez posted:

pages of tired memes formed out of pizza toppings

There's your thread title!

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

g0lbez posted:

someone really needs to make that loving thread so i can browse pages of tired memes formed out of pizza toppings

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.

M'zzarella

E: M'zzarellady

One Swell Foop has a new favorite as of 22:38 on Jul 2, 2014

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

The first pizza that looks edible.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

veedubfreak posted:

The first pizza that looks edible.

Not with all the boogers in there.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Hold her hair!

Just another from my series of "Nausea in The Animal Kingdom"

Equitorial African Chowderape (Heavus Troglodytes)

Sumatran Barfing Monkey (Simia Spewicus)

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Not delivery, no tipping necessary.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
This was from a VentureBeat news story about Cyber-Bullying. I guess they think the latest trend in cyber-bullying is sending your target Powerpoint presentations?

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

That would be amazing.

"As you can see, this X axis signifies you, and the Y axis signifies how much a loving loser you are, as backed up by this pie chart of the feedback gathered from interviews with the region's top 10 bullies. Dipshit."

Complete with superfluous animations and sound effects.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

This was from a VentureBeat news story about Cyber-Bullying. I guess they think the latest trend in cyber-bullying is sending your target Powerpoint presentations?

Somewhere in PYF a few weeks ago, someone posted a photo of a mousepad that read something like "HOW THE HELL IS CYBER BULLYING A THING? NIGGA TURN OFF THE MONITOR, CLOSE YOUR EYES" I can't find it myself---could someone please post it?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Somewhere in PYF a few weeks ago, someone posted a photo of a mousepad that read something like "HOW THE HELL IS CYBER BULLYING A THING? NIGGA TURN OFF THE MONITOR, CLOSE YOUR EYES" I can't find it myself---could someone please post it?

Can't find the specific image you are referencing, but it was just this famous tweet

printed on a generic mousepad

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Don't know anything about a mousepad but that's a tweet by rapper tyler the creator.

e: ^yeah that

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

This got posted somewhere the other day (I think imgur). The poster said that it was his dog and that the dog was blind and didn't mind wearing it.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Remember a while ago when everyone made fun of that dreadful portrait of Princess Kate Middleton/Windsor because it made her look like a middle-aged woman?

Well, I guess the royal family is just going all in on the bad portrait thing, because here's Prince William's latest:

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
:cawg:
He looks like Woody Harrelson with Seinfeld's face randomly pasted on it!

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

umalt posted:

:cawg:
He looks like Woody Harrelson with Seinfeld's face randomly pasted on it!

Isn't that what he looks like in person?

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

I'm a tad worried that the original gif might've ended in the dog getting attacked :ohdear:

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

DrBouvenstein posted:

Well, I guess the royal family is just going all in on the bad portrait thing, because here's Prince William's latest:

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
OK, everybody, go nuts on the pizza thing:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3647800

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Neurion posted:

I'm a tad worried that the original gif might've ended in the dog getting attacked :ohdear:

Nah, they're playing. And in any case that'd be the very worst way to try to restrain a rottweiler, like catching a tiger by the tonsils.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Nah, they're playing. And in any case that'd be the very worst way to try to restrain a rottweiler, like catching a tiger by the tonsils.

Well you say that, but kangaroos fight by choking you with their supernatural strength while simultaneously disemboweling you with their legs.

What I'm saying is the original gif probably ended in a double KO.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The new Viz is out.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Blue Footed Booby posted:

If you look closely, you can see that the roo has a drat collar. Who the gently caress puts a collar on a kangaroo?

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

veedubfreak posted:

If you look closely, you can see that the roo has a drat collar. Who the gently caress puts a collar on a kangaroo?

Someone who is long dead now.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

DrBouvenstein posted:

Remember a while ago when everyone made fun of that dreadful portrait of Princess Kate Middleton/Windsor because it made her look like a middle-aged woman?

If it weren't lacking a pancake, I would say that very much resembles a Dan Lacey.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

And so on.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

DrBouvenstein posted:

At least they weren't done by Rolf Harris.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
This is a reader of Cake Wrecks, I'm pretty sure, and the cake is done as an homage to this.

Other common themes are terrible misspellings, writing out something instead of drawing it (the ET), and the use of the wrong color in the decoration.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
A map with all your favorite movies as places on a map.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Someone isnt too happy about the new label maker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!

• Locked thread