Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Please make sure to remind your neo-Confederate Facebook acquaintances that today is the day George Meade and the Army of the Potomac sent Robert E. Lee and the (surviving ~2/3 of the) Army of Northern Virginia limping and bleeding back to Virginia, just in time for U.S. Grant to capture Vicksburg tomorrow and give a big old double-fisted gently caress YOU to the southern dream of a despotic slave empire.

"The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced."
-President Abraham Lincoln

Here's a few pics for you to share also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

I actually love dudes who wave around the Confederate flag. It's a great reminder of what happened the last time the South rose up, when we wrecked the gently caress out of Richmond and had Congressional debates over whether or not to just raze and redraw the South and put all of its remaining white inhabitants to hard labor.

amanasleep
May 21, 2008

McDowell posted:

Kennedy ran on a hawkish line compared to Nixon in 1960, perhaps Nixon never would have placed the missiles in Turkey that caused the Soviets to send missiles to Cuba.

Like I said, different, but not necessarily better.

Except that the missiles were placed in Turkey as part of a 1959 deal made by the Eisenhower administration.

As to Kennedy's hawkishness, it didn't impress Khruschev at all, which the conventional wisdom says emboldened Khruschev to escalate via Berlin and Cuba. Conventional wisdom in conservative circles is that Nixon impressed Khruschev so much in the Kitchen debates that he would have rolled back Soviet expansion all across the globe, and if you believe that I have a secret plan to end the Vietnam War to sell you.

The reality is that the Bay of Pigs was likely going to happen no matter who was president in 1960 and the missiles in Turkey were a done deal.

Where the rubber meets the road is that Kennedy successfully navigated the Berlin Wall crisis and the Cuban Missile Crisis without setting off WW3, a trick that only looks more and more impressive with the passage of time.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

AhhYes posted:

Speaking of nativism, FOX rips off the Bioshock Infinite logo for a "Defending the Homeland" piece. Irony abounds.

http://www.avclub.com/article/fox-news-rips-bioshock-infinite-logo-irony-ensues-206519?utm_source=digg&utm_medium=email

Aw, you can't not post the gif along with it!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Monkey Fracas posted:

Aw, you can't not post the gif along with it!

There's always a lighthouse. There's always a man. There's always a city.

In this scenario is NYC in the sky above the statue or in the sea below it?

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Climate change is real! The Day After Tomorrow is TOMORROW!

Serious thought: Someone should use this not only to point out the Bioshock connection but also state that this is Fox News admitting climate change is real. Tea Partiers will push even harder against that liberal news station Fox.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

loquacius posted:

Hidden by the Smog/Nuclear Mushroom Cloud (pick one) behind the statue.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I’m absolutely serious.

quote:

No politician wants to be compared to Richard Nixon, but

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW

Shifty Pony posted:

When visiting home in SC I notice that to a large extent "loving lazy blacks" racism has been replaced with "goddamn illegal Mexicans" racism.

I've even seen them try to use the latter to retroactively erase the former, as in "the blacks wouldn't be so poor if it weren't for those goddamn illegal Mexicans!"

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Nonsense posted:

None the less :lol: at the idea of requiring sources to find just cause in destroying Comcast as a business and summarily executing all of their executives.

That seems a bit overboard.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
There is a great article on Libertarians and An-Cap style anarchists today in the post. It's about a "Gathering of the Juggalos" style event held by the New Hampshire "Free State Project" called The Procupine Freedom Festival

The name comes from the idea of minding your own business (like the timid porcupine, or whatever) but defending yourself when provoked. Some Choice quotes:

quote:

This is the libertarian version of Burning Man., where a kumbaya discussion around the campfire goes something like this:

“It’s great to be around people who understand. I don’t get how the left won’t just admit that income tax is theft. Who cares if it’s for a good cause? If I held you at gunpoint to pay for my mother’s cancer treatment, wouldn’t that still be theft?”

Starts off pretty well with a complete, and willful, misunderstanding of taxes.

quote:

Once a year for the past 11 years, this campground in the northern part of the Granite State turns into a libertarian utopia. And this year, roughly 2,000 people — mostly white men — have paid between $45 and $100 to experience for one week what life would be like without the onerous mechanisms of laws, if the market ruled to the exclusion of all else.

No surprise there.

quote:

There’s a kid having a bad trip in the bathroom, and in this hectic, anti-hierarchical festival, Eyre is the closest thing to an authority figure around.

“I am God,” a longhaired 20-something repeats to the people babysitting him in a bathroom hallway. “I am a perfect logical machine.”

quote:

Two girls huffing nitrous oxide from a balloon and a guy holding a needle come by. The guy with the needle says he has a chemical mixture that if injected will lessen the effects of hallucinogens. “I have the solution right in my hands,” he says. Eyre decides it’s a bad idea to inject the longhaired guy with a mystery drug — even if it could work in theory — and says he won’t allow it to happen.

“Can anyone refute that it will work?” the guy with the needle asks.

It might as well have been the slogan for the whole glorious epic of the Porcupine Freedom Festival.

:stare:

quote:

Anyone can act as a de facto security guard here, but members of the “Church of the Sword” — a group from Manchester that doesn’t focus much on worship but does start its meetings with a “ritual of combat” involving foam swords — constitute the only organized group.

LARPing group providing security...

quote:

At an adjacent tent, a guy discusses the benefits of a paleo diet. If you stay healthy enough, he says, perhaps you can live long enough to make it to the “singularity” where you can live forever by tapping into artificial intelligence. Eat like a caveman, he says, so you can live long enough to become a robot.

“The thing about a lot of libertarians,” James O’Beirne, a software engineer living in New York City, says coming out of the paleo seminar, “is that we are often analytical to an irrational extent.”

This is really the most poignant way of describing Libertarians and their I've ever read.

The whole article is well worth the read, just full of absolute insanity and hypocrisy. The best part is when they talk about the literal "free market" in the center of the camp and how even the "live free of die" An-Caps end up enforcing rules for the good of their "free society". I can't help up wish I were rich enough to crash the gently caress out of this party. Move in with a literal security force and just gently caress with everyone. Buy out everyone's inventory, use my security to push out the other groups or just straight up buy out the other guys. Ruin everything they love about the even with the letter of the law and in direct opposition to the spirit of it.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

More like "irrational with a facade of analytics"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It's kind of awkward that a symbol for freedom and liberty is also a symbol for mass immigration.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

I'm certain I read this same article not long after he lost and it talked about a comeback and how he could pull a Nixon and shouldn't be discounted because Nixon came back so Mitt could too. I love the idea that after 4 years of trying to find someone new, the GOP could just throw up their hands and go with Mitt again because their other options are people like Ted Cruz.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

freedom and liberty are also synonymous with opportunity.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
I wouldn't be able to take four years of Ann Romney's sense of self-satisfaction.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Crain posted:

At an adjacent tent, a guy discusses the benefits of a paleo diet. If you stay healthy enough, he says, perhaps you can live long enough to make it to the “singularity” where you can live forever by tapping into artificial intelligence. Eat like a caveman, he says, so you can live long enough to become a robot.

But pretty much every thinker who argues the singularity is nearly at hand is quite happy to use any and all medical stuff to stay healthy. Ray Kurzweil takes dozens of pills every day. I can't speak to whether it's a good idea or not, but you guys are happy becoming robots but not happy manipulating your body?

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

LaughMyselfTo posted:

I've even seen them try to use the latter to retroactively erase the former, as in "the blacks wouldn't be so poor if it weren't for those goddamn illegal Mexicans!"

Nevermind South Carolina. I live in Harlingen TX, which is almost as close as you can get to being the southernmost city in the contiguous US, and 70-80% of the population is Hispanic. I frequently hear from my 63 year old white father about how we 'basically live in Mexico'. He calls bad drivers 'stupid Mexicans', frequently jokes about settling down with a 'fat Mexican maid', and is not hesitant to give the rest of his family an earful on how illegal immigrants are taking advantage of the United States. He's lived in Harlingen for 40 years.

At the same time, my 15 yo sister thinks she'd rather live in a city with black people than a city with Mexicans (she doesn't have a problem with 'normal Mexicans', she says), and my 23 year old sister believes that Beyonce is a Devil worshipper and has told me that black pussies are gross. The only person in my immediate family that isn't racist is my eldest sister, and she's edging into Tumblr SJW bullshit.

The opinions of people like my father and sisters are why towns like Harlingen have a poverty rate of over 25%. Despite not identifying as Republicans, they typify everything that's wrong with the GOP, Tea Party, Libertarians, even the Democrats. Human society is more comfortable with being derisive than it is with improving society, and it's turning us all loving insane.

ugh, sorry for the E/N post. That poverty graph just hit a nerve.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Crain posted:

The whole article is well worth the read, just full of absolute insanity and hypocrisy. The best part is when they talk about the literal "free market" in the center of the camp and how even the "live free of die" An-Caps end up enforcing rules for the good of their "free society". I can't help up wish I were rich enough to crash the gently caress out of this party. Move in with a literal security force and just gently caress with everyone. Buy out everyone's inventory, use my security to push out the other groups or just straight up buy out the other guys. Ruin everything they love about the even with the letter of the law and in direct opposition to the spirit of it.

For twenty thousand dollars, you could probably make a lot of grown men cry.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

loquacius posted:

Why not both?

Alkydere posted:

Hidden by the Smog/Nuclear Mushroom Cloud (pick one) behind the statue.

WHY NOT BOTH?

Mister Adequate posted:

But pretty much every thinker who argues the singularity is nearly at hand is quite happy to use any and all medical stuff to stay healthy. Ray Kurzweil takes dozens of pills every day. I can't speak to whether it's a good idea or not, but you guys are happy becoming robots but not happy manipulating your body?

He's probably referring to the "Paleo" or "Caveman" diet, a recent, relatively popular and, of course, quite stupid dieting craze.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Don't they know he's a TERRIBLE candidate?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

amanasleep posted:

Except that the missiles were placed in Turkey as part of a 1959 deal made by the Eisenhower administration.

As to Kennedy's hawkishness, it didn't impress Khruschev at all, which the conventional wisdom says emboldened Khruschev to escalate via Berlin and Cuba. Conventional wisdom in conservative circles is that Nixon impressed Khruschev so much in the Kitchen debates that he would have rolled back Soviet expansion all across the globe, and if you believe that I have a secret plan to end the Vietnam War to sell you.

The reality is that the Bay of Pigs was likely going to happen no matter who was president in 1960 and the missiles in Turkey were a done deal.

Where the rubber meets the road is that Kennedy successfully navigated the Berlin Wall crisis and the Cuban Missile Crisis without setting off WW3, a trick that only looks more and more impressive with the passage of time.

Historical what-if's are a good time. Thanks for looking into the Turkey Missile deal.

But hey, if WW3 happened in 1960 it would just be a bad memory today :v:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

mcmagic posted:

Don't they know he's a TERRIBLE candidate?

Keep in mind that their alternatives include several governors under active investigation and Rand Paul.

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.

Horking Delight posted:

For twenty thousand dollars, you could probably make a lot of grown men cry.

Sounds like next years event needs a DnD meetup.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Mister Adequate posted:

Why manipulate it when you can just replace it with something better?

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

It makes no sense why 'eating like' an early human would be healthy at all as their lifespans weren't long and they still suffered from things like diabetes.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Berke Negri posted:

It makes no sense why 'eating like' an early human would be healthy at all as their lifespans weren't long and they still suffered from things like diabetes.

The logic, as far as I understand it, is more or less that some modern processed foods are very bad for you (high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, deep fried anything, etc.)so all processed foods are bad for you. The other side of the logic is that humans weren't designed to handle food the way we eat it now. Avoiding some of the garbage we shovel down our throats these days is fine but these people are taking it to an insane extreme. I can understand things like "we should probably drink less soda and eat fewer french fries" but raw foodism is taking it way too far.

The other side of it is that pasteurization is a nearly magical procedure that makes food significantly less likely to be contaminated and kill you. What they're failing to realize is that, before things like cooking were invented, there were a lot of things that were parasite or disease riddled messes that we couldn't eat if we wanted to not die. A bit of food processing can make something dangerous otherwise safe to eat or, you know, preserve food longer than a few hours or days. The human digestive system is also extremely adaptable and you can survive off of quite a wide variety of diets. Some might kill you faster than others but humans can eat drat near anything.

Short of it is, some people are just really goddamned stupid.

ToxicSlurpee fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jul 3, 2014

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

The NYSE topped 17k, S & P almost to 2k. Gold, oil and silver all dropped today. Happy Fourth of July :toot:

Berke Negri posted:

Eating like a person who lived to be 18 is still better than eating what Mrs. Obummer tells you to eat, which is hearth healthy grains and avoid saturated fat.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Berke Negri posted:

Paleo 'works' because it boils down to 'eat lean meat and lots of vegetables and stop eating fat starchy bullshit you loving blob.'

Raw foodism is stupid and its own offshoot.

(I don't actually do paleo, I just know a bit about it because my brother adores it. I like bread.)

Magres fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jul 3, 2014

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
The thing about paleo is that, to the extent that it works (only sometimes and sort of), it's in spite of its horrible caveman wrappings. Like Magres hints at, the metaphor/rationale gets overextended by the idiots that promote the diet, resulting in all the unhealthy stupidity that most poorly conceived diets tend to produce.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

The logic, as far as I understand it, is more or less that some modern processed foods are very bad for you (high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, deep fried anything, etc.)so all processed foods are bad for you.

Sorry to get all :goonsay:, but there isn't meaningful evidence that HFCS is any worse than any other form of sugar. That idea is being promoted by the cane sugar producers and a set of authors (mostly working out of the NYT) who are looking for an additional way to blame Big Corn and Big Food for things as part of the whole rush to a naturalistic fallacy of food. Big Corn, corn subsidies, and the high-calorie diet of Americans are all problematic, but the idea that HFCS is especially harmful in some way is one place where rhetoric and poor science is obscuring the legitimate research.

To speak on it a bit more, if you read media coverage of the idea that HFCS is uniquely bad, you'll find there are only about five or so people cited as sources for this belief. Several of them are food writers with no scientific training, and the remainder are researchers so freaking incompetent/dishonest that they get actively avoided at conferences, like Robert "sugar is an addictive toxin" Lustig.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Jul 3, 2014

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

The laws of the fiesta mean nothing!

Discendo Vox posted:

Sorry to get all :goonsay:, but there isn't meaningful evidence that HFCS is any worse than any other form of sugar. That idea is being promoted by the cane sugar producers and a set of authors (mostly working out of the NYT) who are looking for an additional way to blame Big Corn and Big Food for things as part of the whole rush to a naturalistic fallacy of food. Big Corn, corn subsidies, and the high-calorie diet of Americans are all problematic, but the idea that HFCS is especially harmful in some way is one place where rhetoric and poor science is obscuring the legitimate research.

It probably also comes down to taste, since foods taste differently if the added sugar is primarily fructose rather than sucrose. If HFCS tasted the same as cane sugar, it would have been a much less obvious target for food writers.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

I don't know, because it wasn't? did you read those articles beyond the headlines?

NY Times posted:

Executives from Blackwater, which has generated controversy because of its aggressive tactics in Iraq, helped the spy agency with planning, training and surveillance.

It is unclear whether the C.I.A. had planned to use the contractors to actually capture or kill Qaeda operatives, or just to help with training and surveillance in the program.

NPR posted:

The program was scrapped before any missions were launched.

The Atlantic posted:

The reporting on Prado's activities at Blackwater produced no evidence that the firm's employees had ever killed anyone on behalf of the CIA

LA Times posted:

The program was kept secret from Congress for nearly eight years before Panetta told lawmakers about it in June. CIA officials have emphasized that the program was never operational and that it did not lead to the capture or killing of a single terrorism suspect.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I think the problem with HFCS is that it so cheap that it can put in anything in great quantities. If sweetened foods had to be made with sugar instead then people wouldn't be able to afford as many high-calorie snacks.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

withak posted:

I think the problem with HFCS is that it so cheap that it can put in anything in great quantities. If sweetened foods had to be made with sugar instead then people wouldn't be able to afford as many high-calorie snacks.

That's really all there is.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll

Crain posted:

There is a great article on Libertarians and An-Cap style anarchists today in the post. It's about a "Gathering of the Juggalos" style event held by the New Hampshire "Free State Project" called The Procupine Freedom Festival

The name comes from the idea of minding your own business (like the timid porcupine, or whatever) but defending yourself when provoked. Some Choice quotes:

Starts off pretty well with a complete, and willful, misunderstanding of taxes.

No surprise there.

:stare:

LARPing group providing security...

This is really the most poignant way of describing Libertarians and their I've ever read.

Yep, they sound much worse (and dangerous) than Juggalos. I didn't notice any females mentioned either.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Discendo Vox posted:

The thing about paleo is that, to the extent that it works (only sometimes and sort of), it's in spite of its horrible caveman wrappings. Like Magres hints at, the metaphor/rationale gets overextended by the idiots that promote the diet, resulting in all the unhealthy stupidity that most poorly conceived diets tend to produce.

Yeah, paleo is more well-balanced and healthy than a typical American diet by far, but the rationale behind is it ridiculous and unscientific. A lot of the stuff they get right is by accident.

Discendo Vox posted:

"sugar is an addictive toxin"

Hey, it's technically true! :downs:

withak posted:

I'm pretty sure that in the US that is strictly due to subsidies/tariffs, so I don't think "HFCS is cheaper than sugar" was a driving force for more added sweetener rather than just replacing sugar with HFCS.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

ToxicSlurpee posted:

The logic, as far as I understand it, is more or less that some modern processed foods are very bad for you (high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, deep fried anything, etc.)so all processed foods are bad for you. The other side of the logic is that humans weren't designed to handle food the way we eat it now. Avoiding some of the garbage we shovel down our throats these days is fine but these people are taking it to an insane extreme. I can understand things like "we should probably drink less soda and eat fewer french fries" but raw foodism is taking it way too far.

The overall idea misses the mark, but a general rule of thumb for living as a diabetic is "the more processed it is, the worse it is for your blood sugar".

My father's diabetic, and he can eat sugar, at least a reasonable amount, no problem, it just has to be the raw Turbinado cane sugar. Heavily processed white flours cause his sugar to spike, cornmeal flour or whole-grain flours aren't too bad.

A lot of the "processing" that is done to food makes it easier/faster for your body to unlock the energy and nutrients. There's a reason the nutritional advice is "eat whole grains" and not "eat a bunch of white flour".

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
arguing with libertarians.txt

"ALL TAXATION IS THEFT!"

"Please, let me know the next time someone robs you and then takes the loot and uses it to provide you with roads, bridges, schools, and the other requirements of a functioning society. Oh, and also, they will let you and all the other victims vote on the amount of the theft every couple of years and abide by the wishes of the majority, or what you might call, the winner in the free market of ideas."

"...."

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

disheveled posted:

I'm pretty sure that in the US that is strictly due to subsidies/tariffs, so I don't think "HFCS is cheaper than sugar" was a driving force for more added sweetener rather than just replacing sugar with HFCS.

The driving force would have been that you can make your product sweeter, and thus more appealing to the customer, by adding a bunch of government-funded corn syrup for very little increase in cost. If the cost of the added sweetness isn't subsidized then the math works out differently and we likely would have fewer sweetness-based calories going up on grocery store shelves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

To be clear, the corn refiners are also dicks. One of the federal agencies had to send them a warning letter because they were trying to backdoor food labeling changes that would change the name from HFCS to "corn sugar". They've also hired Rick Berman to fight the cane sugar refiners' claims. He's a man everyone should know and hate.

Artificial sweeteners are largely the same deal. You're fine consuming them unless the sweetener is Aspartame and you have the genetic disorder PKU (you'd know if that was the case, or else you'd be retarded/dead). They've all gone through FDA research and approval, and the food additive approval process at the FDA remains one of the best regulatory procedures there is. Outside the US, Sodium Cyclamate is approved as an artificial sweetener- it's banned in the US after some controversial and contested studies in the late sixties suggested it could be carcinogenic. My understanding is that it's not used all that much anymore, though, since later developed artificial sweetener products are generally considered superior from a production and taste standpoint.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jul 3, 2014

• Locked thread