Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Kukash posted:

Was I only one hoping that one of the belts would come lose when Cesaro and Sheamus were up there? Unplanned winner and all that.

This ain't TNA-- those belts were glued/physically latched to the holder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I was kind of hoping for a crazy 3-way finish where one person got the WWE, one got the WHC, and one got the holder. All of them technically represent the title.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

I was kind of hoping for a crazy 3-way finish where one person got the WWE, one got the WHC, and one got the holder. All of them technically represent the title.
Why would whoever got the holder win if there's no titles attached to it?

Also why has no one posted a gif of Steph dancing yet?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Kifisonfire posted:

Why would whoever got the holder win if there's no titles attached to it?

Unhooking it wins the title, and it represents the unification.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Raw gifs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Wow, Dolph and Summer were kissing the gently caress out of each other.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

TL posted:

Wow, Dolph and Summer were kissing the gently caress out of each other.

Fandango looked heartbroken about it too.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

Fandango looked heartbroken about it too.

I'll probably be proven hilariously wrong since WWE doesn't usually do subtlety, but I actually got the impression this is more about Summer Rae having some kind of mental breakdown. She is the one who initially (and wildly inappropriately) kisses Ziggler in the middle of a match, and it is quite clear she is doing it in some misguided sense of revenge against Fandango. But then afterwards Ziggler's all,"WELP WHY NOT!?!" and kisses her, and she looks freaked out and, though she goes along with it, when it's over (With Fandango going :crossarms: and Layla going :wtc:) she looks completely lost and freaked out and out of her element.

Lady has issues and needs help, and I'd find that a far more interesting storyline to explore than more of the basic love triangle storyline.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

Lady has issues and needs help, and I'd find that a far more interesting storyline to explore than more of the basic love triangle storyline.

But... Fandango loves triangles.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Jerusalem posted:

more about Summer Rae having some kind of mental breakdown.
SHE'S BIPOLAR MAGGLE!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

About to lose the match? Better crabwalk.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

oldpainless posted:

About to lose the match? Better crabwalk.

Whatever happens, I'm going to crabwalk.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Jericho's expression after the blackout is great. Just the right amount of confusion and fear, without making himself look like a dork. (Well, any more than his '40 year old dad who thinks this year is totally when his band's gonna make it' self already is)

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i was hoping bray would crabwalk up the ladder but now i choose to believe he just did it to make heyman freak out

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

Jericho's expression after the blackout is great. Just the right amount of confusion and fear, without making himself look like a dork. (Well, any more than his '40 year old dad who thinks this year is totally when his band's gonna make it' self already is)

Hasn't his band already kind of "made it?" Like, they're not Metallica or anything, but they consistently get booked and seem to be doing alright.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TheJoker138 posted:

Hasn't his band already kind of "made it?" Like, they're not Metallica or anything, but they consistently get booked and seem to be doing alright.

Yeah as far as I can tell they're relatively successful even if they're probably not on the forefront of anybody's mind when they're asked to name a favorite rock band.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah as far as I can tell they're relatively successful even if they're probably not on the forefront of anybody's mind when they're asked to name a favorite rock band.

Darkness has engulfed all the light in my life

And my thirst to kill has grown stronger

OVER TIME

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

dragon gate

oatgan fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jul 4, 2014

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I like this version better because it gives you no indication as to why Rey was back there.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Wonder if wrassler monkey would loop that little jig he does before scurrying to the ropes

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Has anybody tried saving this image? It keeps downloading as a 30kb file for me, but I can download absolutely everything else on this page without any issues. It's... bizarre.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
That's a really cool shot after Bray turns the lantern off, dude seems to be fairly popular.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Wonder if wrassler monkey would loop that little jig he does before scurrying to the ropes

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

stupid goofy indy poo poo smh

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Alteisen posted:

That's a really cool shot after Bray turns the lantern off, dude seems to be fairly popular.

I think that's going to save him in the long run. The light show makes his entrance and the guy seem big time in a way that very few others do.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

I'm not sure if this is more awesome or stupid.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he does seem to get him in the upper back and not the skull, I think?

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Looks like he hits him between the shoulderblades and slides up and over his head.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Thanks!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Chinston Wurchill posted:

I'm not sure if this is more awesome or stupid.

Stupid because I think this was early in the match and Ibushi got a concussion.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smackdown gifs

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 5, 2014

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 5, 2014

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Great as always J-Ru, not sure if you can still get it but Del Rio did a really nice looking DDT to Sheamus if you can possibly grab it?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

Great as always J-Ru, not sure if you can still get it but Del Rio did a really nice looking DDT to Sheamus if you can possibly grab it?

Added it in, if we're thinking of the same spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Terry Funk is awesome.