Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

syscall girl posted:

I bought some at a head shop once and it was okay. It was ostensibly for a frosting gun or something to do with making cakes but they also sold this little plastic cylinder called a cracker that would release the nitrous in controlled amounts into oh, say a balloon or what I ended up using, a condom with the lubricant rinsed off.

You can use it to make your own whipped cream, because thats totally a thing that people still do. The whipped cream making thingy can be used to put the gas into balloons for whatever purpose you like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~
:coolfish::3::coolfish:

The Ape of Naples posted:

Am I the only one looking at the boobs?

No. The guys I was with last night kept rewinding it just to watch that. It was... creepy. Then again 90% of them are virgins so :v:

Also the one guy who bet against Rousey (why?) was so mad he was yelling at the TV calling her a slut and he hopes she gets raped etc. I do not like that person.

Anyway:

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH
find new friends

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Aperture Priority posted:

No. The guys I was with last night kept rewinding it just to watch that. It was... creepy. Then again 90% of them are virgins so :v:

Also the one guy who bet against Rousey (why?) was so mad he was yelling at the TV calling her a slut and he hopes she gets raped etc. I do not like that person.

Sever.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

Oh Z'no!

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.
I've been playing a lot of Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition lately. Sadly, a number of my favorite moments looked like crap when turned into <20MB GIFs, but this one turned out all right:

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Jerusalem posted:

That's not true at all!

Because after Rousey was declared the winner, Davis' body was basically on auto-pilot and was trying to grapple with the ref as he restrained her and kept shouting,"THE FIGHT IS OVER! THE FIGHT IS OVER!"

It was the first Rousey fight I've ever seen and goddamn the hype was justified, she's a killer.

Try to check out her second fight against Miesha Tate for some sick judo throws.

Radicals
Dec 16, 2005

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
?

Ben Murphy has a new favorite as of 13:28 on Sep 20, 2014

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo

The Ape of Naples posted:

Am I the only one looking at the boobs?

Wait, there was fighting going on?

Discospawn
Mar 3, 2007

This is a blatant foul, right? As much as people talk about flopping, this kind of contact wouldn't be legal in a real game, would it?

Pyro Fox
Aug 22, 2013

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Discospawn posted:

This is a blatant foul, right? As much as people talk about flopping, this kind of contact wouldn't be legal in a real game, would it?

Uh... Hip checks like that are perfectly fine. The attacking player did not blatantly endanger the other player.

But still, WTF is this from and why does the player seem to go flying off the screen like that (as in why was that supposed to be funny. It's clearly an edit.)?

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Pyro_Fox posted:

Uh... Hip checks like that are perfectly fine. The attacking player did not blatantly endanger the other player.

But still, WTF is this from and why does the player seem to go flying off the screen like that (as in why was that supposed to be funny. It's clearly an edit.)?

I think the player went down the stairs in the original clip.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
It's an edit of a well known gif/video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abjqqBy96TQ

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Pyro_Fox posted:

You see, you expect him to fall down the stairs, but instead he goes flying off into the sky. This is funny because it subverts our expectations and is known as Surreal Humor. :eng101:

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

fermun posted:

It's an edit of a well known gif/video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abjqqBy96TQ

Oh hey for once a soccer scuffle that's actually real.

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!

Pyro_Fox posted:

You are supposed to lean into the other player and push him with your body, not hip check him into oblivion. A move like that at that speed is illegal.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Olewithmilk posted:

Extremely efficient UFC fight (the gif is the entirety of the match)

This is blatantly cheating. Why did she start the fight will a level 3 super bar?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
All I know is, I'll have to remember that strategy in some hypothetical situation where I'm ever in a bar fight. Just grab the guy into a headlock and then punch the top of his cranium until I win the fight.

Why do people bother with all that shoving and yelling and posturing when they could just end fights in minutes?

VV I thought that was implicit in my post but thanks for being smug about it.

King Vidiot has a new favorite as of 15:12 on Jul 7, 2014

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

King Vidiot posted:

All I know is, I'll have to remember that strategy in some hypothetical situation where I'm ever in a bar fight. Just grab the guy into a headlock and then punch the top of his cranium until I win the fight.

Why do people bother with all that shoving and yelling and posturing when they could just end fights in minutes?

I take it you've never been in a real fight before...

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Inertia is a property of matter.

King Vidiot posted:

VV I thought that was implicit in my post but thanks for being smug about it.

Jerk McJerkface posted:

I take it you've never been in a real fight before...

I think he was being a jerk...

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Anyway, here's some gifs!

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

Any chance of getting a source?

Sorry missed this earlier. It's a YouTube musician called BLANK BANSHEE. I found him because of an ad on my phone. Search BLANK BANSHEE Eco zone for the video.

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

Oh, man! You don't know what you're doing to me, guy!

I can't even identify the exact game. Is it one of the Rush games? It just makes me miss wacky, early-3D stuff. Has anyone made a racing game with this feel in the last 5-8 years?

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Hydrocodone posted:

Oh, man! You don't know what you're doing to me, guy!

I can't even identify the exact game. Is it one of the Rush games? It just makes me miss wacky, early-3D stuff. Has anyone made a racing game with this feel in the last 5-8 years?

That is indeed one of the Rush games, and my guess is it's San Francisco Rush. They were the best racing games of their era.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Sexay Daaaaawl!

...seriously though, that's one messed-up Woody. Is that a retexture mod or did they actually gently caress Woody up that badly?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Hydrocodone posted:

Has anyone made a racing game with this feel in the last 5-8 years?

I've never played any Rush games but based on that gif, I'd say Burnout Paradise.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
Trackmania?

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

IT'S DANGEROUS!

Captain Swing
Dec 30, 2006

You should have a little more faith in your captain.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Savior of the Planet Earth

Mormon Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

what platform is this? RE3 aged better than expected.

• Locked thread