Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Omally posted:

it was a really ugly match

Taker was concussed in the first few minutes and it was up to Brock to carry the entire match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Omally posted:

it was a really ugly match

More the racism I was annoyed by.

Anthony Cumia gets fired and I'm still getting racism I didn't ask for.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Aubergine Mage posted:

Taker was concussed in the first few minutes and it was up to Brock to carry the entire match.

i know, it was still a bad match and i barely paid attention to it while it was going on because it wasn't fun and undertaker winning was a foregone conclusion

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
It being a poo poo match definitely took away from the Brock win.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

From Meltzer's description, Undertaker would get injured every single time he came out for Wrestlemania for the last few, so it was definitely time to end it. Even then, maybe they will do a re-match and not poo poo it up.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Undertaker got really good towards the end of his career, but his retirement match with Lesnar was uglier than one of those black woman's vaginas that looks like a Philippe's French Dip sandwich after it's been sitting out in a car for about 4 hours, then brought into the arena and chokeslammed through the announce table.

Tell us more about your thoughts on black people's vaginas

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Luigi Thirty posted:

he didn't say all black women's vaginas, i'm sure he thinks some of them look like misawa/kawada 94

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

From Meltzer's description, Undertaker would get injured every single time he came out for Wrestlemania for the last few, so it was definitely time to end it. Even then, maybe they will do a re-match and not poo poo it up.

Yeah, I definitely feel like they're going to do a Taker-Brock rematch at the next WM. It seems like such an obviously money maker.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Davros1 posted:

Yeah, I definitely feel like they're going to do a Taker-Brock rematch at the next WM. It seems like such an obviously money maker.

And the story of the match can be something besides "Taker lays on the ground while Brock sweats a lot"

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Gonzo McFee posted:

More the racism I was annoyed by.

Anthony Cumia gets fired and I'm still getting racism I didn't ask for.

Luigi Thirty posted:

lol

how was that racist other than the fact that he used the word black

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Yuriy posted:

lol

Why did it HAVE to be a black woman's vagina??

YAAAAAAAAAAY RACE DISCUSSION!!!!! ugh

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

You mean there was a chance we could have seen Big Daddy Cool no-sell an Iron Mile punch? We live in the worst of all possible worlds.

Not only that, but there was a chance we could have seen Big Sexy get loving tuned the gently caress up by a Tyson right-hook-body left-hook-head combo and wake up sometime after the heat death of the universe.

I never knew how much I wanted to have this happen until I knew it never could. Truly the darkest timeline.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Yuriy posted:

lol

"Ugly as a black woman's vagina"

Don't be that guy dude.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Let's stop talking about racism and/or vaginas. I think that'd be swell.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Lets talk about chyna's vag instead

CountChocula97
May 26, 2014

by Ion Helmet

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Undertaker got really good towards the end of his career, but his retirement match with Lesnar was uglier than one of those black woman's vaginas that looks like a Philippe's French Dip sandwich after it's been sitting out in a car for about 4 hours, then brought into the arena and chokeslammed through the announce table.

What the gently caress, dude? Please tell me more about how Roast Beef blue-cheese dipped sandwiches from Phillippes look like black womens' vaginas. You're not messed up or anything at all.

In case you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

i too get real mad about jokes

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

bad poast

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Yuriy posted:

nice own

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

not

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Man I miss having a wrestling forum before the whole loving place got shut down.

So what exactly was the... deal with HUSTLE? It looked like one half comedy pro wrestling show and one half superstars of MMA and pro wrestling beating the poo poo out of each other, with a ton of overlap and horrible ideas.

There's no way it wasn't a Yakuza front.

Is there?

CountChocula97
May 26, 2014

by Ion Helmet

Yuriy posted:

Not sure if serious. This is basically what you sound like dude:

"Yeah, let's just give this guy a pass despite him belittling the black race. That's fine, look at me, I'm a wanker, and also possibly racist."

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

my vagina looks like an open face turkey club sandwich, with mustard

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
also what would happen if someone made Tajiri swallow his mist?

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

LvK posted:

also what would happen if someone made Tajiri swallow his mist?

Let's just say the mist would come out the wrong end.

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.

derriere demons posted:

Lets talk about chyna's vag instead

You mean vachyna

Ugh googling that shirt up got me this piece of awful awful whatever the gently caress it is.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

whatsabattle posted:

Ugh googling that shirt up got me this piece of awful awful whatever the gently caress it is.

The Rock says buy my merch no matter how terrifyingly lovely it is.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

LvK posted:

Man I miss having a wrestling forum before the whole loving place got shut down.

So what exactly was the... deal with HUSTLE? It looked like one half comedy pro wrestling show and one half superstars of MMA and pro wrestling beating the poo poo out of each other, with a ton of overlap and horrible ideas.

There's no way it wasn't a Yakuza front.

Is there?

best promotion in the world.

when DSE's yakuza ties were exposed PRIDE died and HUSTLE fizzled out under new ownership lasting until around 2010. the overlap of MMA guys is because Dream Stage Entertainment ran both PRIDE and HUSTLE.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

whatsabattle posted:

You mean vachyna

That's the best wrestling shirt ever.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Yeah, it was a really awesome way to tell which people were just reading recaps and trying to score Oppression Olympics points for about three weeks.
I'm pretty insufferable about most of these things, and I still think anybody who thought Sin Cara Negro was racist was trolling.

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Undertaker got really good towards the end of his career, but his retirement match with Lesnar was uglier than one of those black woman's vaginas that looks like-
This, on the other hand? I'm glad others beat me to it and I can let it go.

Undertaker was boring for awhile. A lot of it was booking. People started to hate him. It's only natural, really.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

masato tatanka posted:

best promotion in the world.

HUSTLE had great ideas and was great. I wish American wrestling could produce something that fun and watchable.

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!

Luigi Thirty posted:

I know you didn't ask me specifically but personally I like them. And not just black ones. Whites ones, Mexican ones. The Asian ones are weird with them being sideways and all but hey, it's all good baby.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Yuriy posted:

What joke? All I saw was racist poo poo from some moron.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Undertaker got really good towards the end of his career, but his retirement match with Lesnar was uglier
What type of car?

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Justin Godscock posted:

It's just some FYAD challenge thing, that makes it cool you see

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I'm sorry for saying anything about anything.

E: Edited to be way sorrier

Beef Jerky Robot fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jul 8, 2014

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

LividLiquid posted:

This, on the other hand? I'm glad others beat me to it and I can let it go.
What did Buck do to him in that bunkhouse?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Omally posted:

he didn't say all black women's vaginas, i'm sure he thinks some of them look like misawa/kawada 94

Now that's a sentence I never thought I'd read in a million years.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Justin Godscock posted:

How was it racist you oversensitive twat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Yuriy posted:

How was it racist you oversensitive twat

It was probably the part where it was a flowery description of how ugly black vaginas are

Just guessing though