Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
They bought that avatar for themselves, it's astounding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I thought he got it when he decided to make a thread about the fighting game where you tear schoolgirls clothes off.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Clicked link in avatar, faced with Animosexual images... Hentai isn't cool yo.

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

HitTheTargets posted:

The Chief is walking? Lame.

Budum-tsssh

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

"My sole motive is to inform the public as to that which is done in their name and that which is done against them."
Dear lord that is the definition of carnival boobs

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

SynthOrange posted:

I thought he got it when he decided to make a thread about the fighting game where you tear schoolgirls clothes off.

No, he bought it himself because of advice from the Big Titty Anime Clothes-Be-Gone Fighter thread. It's a monument to DT's lack of shame or awareness.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
So the most recent issue of Injustice revealed that Harley had a children from the Joker and is with her sister

I didn't see that coming :stare:

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

So the most recent issue of Injustice revealed that Harley had a children from the Joker and is with her sister

DC really needs to stop trying to cram Joker's Daughter into every drat place they can find. :v:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lotus circle posted:

DC really needs to stop trying to cram Joker's Daughter into every drat place they can find. :v:

:10bux: says she has her own ongoing by January.

DanteDyas
Sep 4, 2006

..............!?

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

DT, your truely sincere Titty Fighter thread in Games is just magical.:allears:

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

DanteDyas posted:

DT, your truely sincere Titty Fighter thread in Games is just magical.:allears:
Hey man, he just plays it for the gameplay.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Holy poo poo Lobo Ongoing on October written by Cullen Bunn and drawn by Reilly Brown. Is Nu-Lobo.

quote:

Bunn:One of my earliest pitches for the series featured both Lobos in an odd couple/buddy cop misadventure across the universe. It was sort of a "Simon & Simon" story featuring the Lobo brothers. In the end, that didn't fly. And as much fun as I think that might have been, it's probably for the best.

:smith:

And another month, another set of themed variants. October will be the Spoooky month :ghost:

Kaleidoscope
Sep 8, 2007

The Internet makes me dizzy.
Bunn is doing well on Magneto and does decent work with Sinestro, maybe he's just better off with villains. I'm still dumbfounded but what DC is trying to do with Lobo these days but if listed out all the crazy bullshit they've done since the new 52 started, Lobo wouldn't even be in the top ten.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
So I guess Damian is coming back. Hell of a way for them to spoil it.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
And now Trinity of Sin gets its own book.

After Dematties fantastic work on Phantom Stranger I'm more than willing to give this one a shot, the trinity as concept is one of the most interesting things introduced on the N52 and thats a pretty cool looking cover.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
Just give me a loving Question book DC. I just want Warren Ellis's Moon Knight except with Vic instead.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

WickedHate posted:

So I guess Damian is coming back. Hell of a way for them to spoil it.

They have a teaser image just for him.

He is apparently a zombie so he might not be back.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

They have a teaser image just for him.

He is apparently a zombie so he might not be back.

He's pretty clearly a mummy in that picture . :\

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Senor Candle posted:

He's pretty clearly a mummy in that picture . :\

Its an alternative cover. Its probably not representative of what is in the comic.

Unless I just got whooshed.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

CharlestheHammer posted:

Its an alternative cover. Its probably not representative of what is in the comic.

Unless I just got whooshed.
Considering the other covers have Wonder Woman as a vampire and Aquaman as a reverse mermaid, I think we're safe for spoilers.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

The whole Lobo thing is hilarious in the way that DC is now pretending the original Lobo doesn't exist. It's kind of like sticking their fingers in their ears and going "nah-nah. Never happened. You're crazy. There has always been Nu-Lobo". This was pretty much to be expected when the introduced Nu-Lobo. DC told people the old Lobo still exists but they are pretty loving adamant that you should forget about him because Nu-Lobo rulezzzz! Original-Lobo is for losers!!!

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
It's not that I think the comic will involve Batman and Robin as mummies, but I don't think Damian would be on the alternative cover if he wasn't back thanks to Robin Rises. Vampire Wonder Women is on the cover of Wonder Woman, the comic book about Wonder Woman, so Damian will probably be in the comic called Batman and Robin, who's cover he-as a mummy in a silly variant cover aside-is featured prominently on alongside Batman.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

WickedHate posted:

It's not that I think the comic will involve Batman and Robin as mummies, but I don't think Damian would be on the alternative cover if he wasn't back thanks to Robin Rises. Vampire Wonder Women is on the cover of Wonder Woman, the comic book about Wonder Woman, so Damian will probably be in the comic called Batman and Robin, who's cover he-as a mummy in a silly variant cover aside-is featured prominently on alongside Batman.

Also Damian has been missing from any variant covers since his death, any time Robin showed up it was Dick.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Madkal posted:

The whole Lobo thing is hilarious in the way that DC is now pretending the original Lobo doesn't exist. It's kind of like sticking their fingers in their ears and going "nah-nah. Never happened. You're crazy. There has always been Nu-Lobo". This was pretty much to be expected when the introduced Nu-Lobo. DC told people the old Lobo still exists but they are pretty loving adamant that you should forget about him because Nu-Lobo rulezzzz! Original-Lobo is for losers!!!
Especially since Lobo Prime fits the current DC aesthetic so much more than he ever used to.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

redbackground posted:

Especially since Lobo Prime fits the current DC aesthetic so much more than he ever used to.

Lobo Prime is a parody of all the Nu52 stands for and that can't go unpunished.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Wasn't Nu Lobo's entire thing that he wanted to kill Lobo Prime?

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

Madkal posted:

They aren't even doing that because OG Lobo has still been showing up in books. There was a week where both of them were in different DC books.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

ImpAtom posted:

Wasn't Nu Lobo's entire thing that he wanted to kill Lobo Prime?

It sounds like the he'll be dealing with him in the first lot of stories.

I think the new guy's been okay in his appearances. I'll check it out, but I would've been way into the team-up series.

e: More news. Neal Adams seems to think he's getting a new DC project, this time on Superman and Fourth World stuff.
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/07/07/neal-adams-to-create-superman-the-arrival-of-the-supermen-featuring-the-new-gods/
If it's as insane as Batman Odyssey, sure thing!

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jul 7, 2014

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

WickedHate posted:

Surely it's a step up from six months of 'you're not my son, suck a butt' and it had to be the inevitable conclusion of 'gonna raise the dead it's the best idea ever'.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Was Taters posted:

Surely it's a step up from six months of 'you're not my son, suck a butt' and it had to be the inevitable conclusion of 'gonna raise the dead it's the best idea ever'.

Yeah this seems like the perfect time for his arc to end with him finally putting Damien to rest, both metaphorically, and because its comics, literally.

If they bring it back it makes all the whining kind of pointless.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

Let me tell you about a guy named Wally West.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

That issue is still part of the Robin Rises arc, right? Till there's a solicit for an issue after it going "Good ol' Damian's back!" we can't take anything too literally.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Holy poo poo [url=http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=53852]Lobo Ongoing on October written by Cullen Bunn

Just when I thought a Lobo ongoing in 2014 couldn't get any shittier, Major Mediocrity steps up to bunt the gently caress out of it.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yeah this seems like the perfect time for his arc to end with him finally putting Damien to rest, both metaphorically, and because its comics, literally.

Whose arc? Batman's? Are you saying now would be a good time to end Batman?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

HitTheTargets posted:

Whose arc? Batman's? Are you saying now would be a good time to end Batman?

Batmans arc with Damien.

I mean that is the whole point of the "but your not my son" stuff.

I mean you can have more than one going at a time.

CharlestheHammer fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jul 8, 2014

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Oh, "this" arc. Gotcha, hoss.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

But really, end Batman.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Just in time for the All-New All-Revitalized Suicide Squad Starring Joker's Daughter #1, the first 50 issues of the original Ostrander Suicide Squad (and every other SS series) are on a $.99 sale.
https://www.comixology.com/Suicide-Squad-Sale/page/2568

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Jul 8, 2014

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Teenage Fansub posted:

Just in time for the All-New All-Revitalized Suicide Squad Starring Joker's Daughter #1, the first 50 issues of the original Ostrander Suicide Squad (and every other SS series) are on a $.99 sale.
https://www.comixology.com/Suicide-Squad-Sale/page/2568

Ooooooh. 50 dollars going to Suicide Squad when I get home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
What the gently caress? Klarion the boy-witch ongoing for October Written By Nocenti and Drawn by Trevor Mcarthy. Nocenti left Catwoman for Klarion meaning that Genevieve Valentine and Garry Brown step up as the new creative team for Catwoman

• Locked thread