Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

impact grenades are too powerful and need a nerf

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1462488144008546

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Are there any Xbone servers? OP just mentioned PS4

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Fateo McMurray posted:

impact grenades are too powerful and need a nerf

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1462488144008546

Fill a tank with those things and make a flying doom fortress.

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
Whoah wait,

MODES:
-Added Conquest Small on Xbox One

Will this be 32 man Xbox 360 sized maps?

Oppenheimer
Dec 26, 2011

by Smythe

Beelzebozo posted:

I would probably pay for my own flight to the US-CA border to watch Pope and Slayer fight. Whoever wins, I win. gently caress both of those ignorant, obnoxious Internet males.

You can suck us all dry you stupid human being

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

thenicko33 posted:

I know he had a server, it actually had a decent rotation to it, but one thing that was absolutely hilarious about it was that he had it set up so that every other round he was on the russian side on nosehair, and he would always be US side on air maps so he could use the Viper.

Also, patch notes:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065232186320694/

ADS sensitivity, about drat time. Conquest small is a great addition too, but what the hell is competitive obliteration? No weapon/vehicle balances though, but we'll probably get that next week when DT launches.

Wait, does ADS sensitivity mean I can keep it low when I'm zoomed and bump it way up for running around? Because that would be awesome. I keep mine really low because I feel more comfortable that way but at admitted sucks having to take forever to turn around.

Also, Conquest small...so, Domination? And what is competitive Obliteration? I just started playing Oblit more and I'm curious as to what that means. that mode really needs some tweaks.

thenicko33
Sep 2, 2011
yeah, pretty much. I play at around 40 sensitivity, and even though it's just about perfect for running around, it's a little too fast for aiming, but now you'll be able to tweak it.

and yeah, conquest small is the maps on the 360/ps3 versions, but instead of the 24 player limit, it'll be 32.

Popeadactyl
Jul 28, 2009

dumb and gay

Beelzebozo posted:

I would probably pay for my own flight to the US-CA border to watch Pope and Slayer fight. Whoever wins, I win. gently caress both of those ignorant, obnoxious Internet males.

You saying that is pretty funny considering the fact that we were all just talking the other night in mumble about how big of a pussy you are. We all had a good laugh at your various social media accounts because I really thought that you were a teenage girl this entire time. I can see now that you just have serious social issues and I feel bad somewhat because I know that it probably isn't easy for you to make friends. I'll be your friend Brandon. I'll buy you a first class ticket right now to come see me.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

mommy and daddy please stop fighting

DEEP STATE PLOT fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Jul 8, 2014

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

You guys sure don't sound like Xbros.

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jul 9, 2014

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
Oh the memories...

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

I'll never complain about anyone on the ps4 again. It could be so much worse, I could have stayed with Xbox.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

This is hilarious. I don't know why I thought goons were above the whole "I'll kick your rear end over the internet" thing. You know it's on when people start referring to each other by real life first names.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Wow can't we just get mad at :dice: and not each other? It's a video game.

Oppenheimer
Dec 26, 2011

by Smythe
Yeah it's really taking the moral high ground to allow people to run their mouth about you. Doesn't have anything to do with the game, I don't think I've even played with Beelz in the last 6 months.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Can't we all just hate Carmaine and be friends again!?

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

This is the most fun ive had with battlefield in 3 years lol

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

This is why I don't play with goons.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
It's okay, I know all of you hate me because you covet my gigabit connection. Too bad for you, I'm taking the high ground.

Herr Direktor
Mar 19, 2006

Fateo McMurray posted:

I'll never complain about anyone on the ps4 again. It could be so much worse, I could have stayed with Xbox.

Oh ya well we talk poo poo about you every night guy.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I'd hate to tell you what I think about when I'm in the bathroom.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Oppenheimer posted:

Yeah it's really taking the moral high ground to allow people to run their mouth about you. Doesn't have anything to do with the game, I don't think I've even played with Beelz in the last 6 months.

To be fair to you I'm pretty sure beezel has spent 220 pages of this thread yelling at people for not reading the OP, all while proceeding to derail the thread talking about titanfall. So I can't blame you for not getting along with someone who acts like that. I've never even spoken to him and he rubs me the wrong way just by reading his posts.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Scob posted:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Brodie posted:

To be fair to you I'm pretty sure beezel has spent 220 pages of this thread yelling at people for not reading the OP, all while proceeding to derail the thread talking about titanfall. So I can't blame you for not getting along with someone who acts like that. I've never even spoken to him and he rubs me the wrong way just by reading his posts.

But bro, have you SEEN Titanfall!?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

It's ok to schedule titanfall games in the battlefield 4 thread but god forbid you try and schedule a game of battlefield 4.

Chalupa Joe
Mar 4, 2007

Scob posted:

Ain't that the truth

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Hmmm, let's see what's up in the BF4 console thread. 30 new replies...oh, sweet, new patch notes, and...

:stare:

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
That's right, all 7 screens in my house streaming HD video. No buffering!

The tablet, the laptop, the desktop, the bathtub TV, the living room TV, both of our phones.

Thanks for asking. Sharing these stories with you guys is fun!

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

What have I wrought?

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

That's right, all 7 screens in my house streaming HD video. No buffering!

The tablet, the laptop, the desktop, the bathtub TV, the living room TV, both of our phones.

Thanks for asking. Sharing these stories with you guys is fun!

I'll meet you at the border and fight you.

Beelzebozo
Nov 6, 2002

I don’t mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel. But I am, so that’s how it comes out.

Popeadactyl posted:

You saying that is pretty funny considering the fact that we were all just talking the other night in mumble about how big of a pussy you are. We all had a good laugh at your various social media accounts because I really thought that you were a teenage girl this entire time. I can see now that you just have serious social issues and I feel bad somewhat because I know that it probably isn't easy for you to make friends. I'll be your friend Brandon. I'll buy you a first class ticket right now to come see me.

I don't even use social media. You must have me confused with someone else. It's nice to know I'm talked about in mumble though. That's where all the coolest goons hang out!

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I love how the no sound for the first 25 seconds of a round is still loving there.

Beelzebozo
Nov 6, 2002

I don’t mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel. But I am, so that’s how it comes out.

Brodie posted:

I've never even spoken to him and he rubs me the wrong way just by reading his posts.

Wait, who the gently caress are you? :confused:

bringer
Oct 16, 2005

I'm out there Jerry and I'm LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

I love how the no sound for the first 25 seconds of a round is still loving there.

It's why the game loads in a short amount of time - it's streaming non critical assets in after you are able to move around.

The alternative is a much longer load screen so you can drive to somewhere interesting with full 5.1 sound.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Also the constant fuckery of dropping picked up weapons.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Charles Martel posted:

Hmmm, let's see what's up in the BF4 console thread. 30 new replies...oh, sweet, new patch notes, and...

:stare:

I like how it went from mentioning a funny anectdote to full on dram that fast.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

bringer posted:

It's why the game loads in a short amount of time - it's streaming non critical assets in after you are able to move around.

The alternative is a much longer load screen so you can drive to somewhere interesting with full 5.1 sound.

Would my gun be considered a non critical asset? I love dropping in on a squad mate in the middle of a fire fight with no gun.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Any PS3krew with vendettas they've been holding in for the past year that would like to come forward?

Scob posted:

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Beelzebozo posted:

Wait, who the gently caress are you? :confused:

Exactly!

Man if you had read the op you'd know that you can match my forum name up to my psn name! drat man what the gently caress, read the op!!!

Harton fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Jul 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

bringer posted:

When I was trying to get jet ribbons I joined a game and got into a jet and exploded and realized someone had been behind me shooting me with bullets but with no sound there's no real indicator that you're going down in a jet until you explode. That was neat.

• Locked thread