Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

wash everything in the house weekly, or at least once every two weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

if your bed doesn't smell like sex 24/7 you are living your life the wrong way

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Katana Gomai posted:

if your bed doesn't smell like soiled dakimakura 24/7 you are living your life the wrong way

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
my waifu is pure and clean

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

stoutfish posted:

my waifu is pure and clean

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
http://store.steampowered.com/app/294440/?snr=1_4_4__105_5
:woop:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

woo im off probation yes i took mafia 2

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Notorious QIG posted:

lol who gets probated. scrub

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
mafia 2 was such a goddamn disappointment

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Yodzilla posted:

mafia 2 was such a goddamn disappointment

you know what isn't a disappointment?

bungle. it owns

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

I didn't breakfastpost

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
the breakfast thread is a minefield

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

qfb

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Notorious QIG posted:

I didn't breakfastpost

rough stuff

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Yodzilla posted:

sup nerds pls play my new mobile game i swear this one is actually fun http://bunglegame.com/

pls
a good game

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Notorious QIG posted:

So that's where you were

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

So that's where you were

rotor :argh:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Notorious QIG posted:

you know what isn't a disappointment?

bungle. it owns

thanks! over 100k downloads now, #5 on the free ipad apps chart ;-*

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Yodzilla posted:

sup nerds pls play my new mobile game i swear this one is actually fun http://bunglegame.com/

pls

this owns so hard. its incred. addicting.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
good now tell ur friends, leave me a great review, and install poo poo from ads so i can retire away to my yosmansion :classiclol:

e: also for real lemme know if you see any issues or think of anything rad to add

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Yodzilla posted:

good now tell ur friends, leave me a great review, and install poo poo from ads so i can retire away to my yosmansion :classiclol:

e: also for real lemme know if you see any issues or think of anything rad to add

Maybe you could add a good game. lol

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
lmao

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Yodzilla posted:

yo i found a bug if foresight mode ends when you arent carrying a job thingy then the bars light up as if you are even though you dont have one idk what happens if you tap when that happens and it doesnt seem to gently caress up zone mode but it is a thing

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Yodzilla posted:

more jobs :eng101:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Gus Hobbleton posted:

yo i found a bug if foresight mode ends when you arent carrying a job thingy then the bars light up as if you are even though you dont have one idk what happens if you tap when that happens and it doesnt seem to gently caress up zone mode but it is a thing

ah yeah that's a known thing but it's visual only. i'll see if i can fix that tonight (not that it matters because of apple's laughable week and a half turnaround to approve anything)

on it! along with some other fun things

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Yodzilla posted:

on it! along with some other fun things

include a cjs one that only works for yosposters

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Notorious QIG posted:

include a cjs one that only works for yosposters

and the failure graphic is the same as the paperboy one

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Yodzilla posted:

ayy lmao ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
nice little game-like app, yod. too bad the main mechanic just isn't my cup of tea but even still. nice

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

df2014 rules

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

SynthOrange posted:

df2014 rules

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

Yodzilla posted:

i enjoy the game but it appears that there are no lady characters, maybe i'm not far enough?

it would be hella funny if one job was like, nurse throwing babies like OJ in naked gun

Apr 7, 2003

SynthOrange posted:

df2014 rules

Toady is the best programmer ever

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

or hell, just take all the existing jobs and add wigs to the characters at random

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

24-7 Urkel Cosplay posted:

i enjoy the game but it appears that there are no lady characters, maybe i'm not far enough?

it would be hella funny if one job was like, nurse throwing babies like OJ in naked gun

yeah there are no lady characters. this is mostly because the game was ORIGINALLY called Olly Oops and it was all about one guy named Olly. we had to change the name because some loving flappy bird clone stole it right before we launched

we then wanted to go through and mix up races and genders but we were on a tight timeframe to release before the TooManyGames show last weekend. i still want to do that tho so it's on our 2do. if people care we'll definitely bump up importance

Apr 7, 2003

Yodzilla posted:

yeah there are no lady characters. this is mostly because the game was ORIGINALLY called Olly Oops and it was all about one guy named Olly. we had to change the name because some loving flappy bird clone stole it right before we launched

we then wanted to go through and mix up races and genders but we were on a tight timeframe to release before the TooManyGames show last weekend. i still want to do that tho so it's on our 2do. if people care we'll definitely bump up importance

It sounds like your legal team is poo poo. lol;

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

SynthOrange posted:

df2014 rules

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID