Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Actually I'm not satisfied anymore. Could somebody replace Hulk Hogan with a jigging Zane in his wrestlemania stare down with Andre the Giant?

HulkaMatt posted:

Terry Funk is awesome.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

KungFu Grip posted:

Stupid because I think this was early in the match and Ibushi got a concussion.
It seemed to me like he got the concussion from the moonsault to the outside where he sailed almost completely over KUSHIDA. He looked kind of wobbly and out of it after that.

Not to diminish how much it must suck to take a bump like this with a concussed head.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Added it in, if we're thinking of the same spot.

We where, and thanks a bunch. That was honestly a pretty drat cool match between Del Rio and Sheamus.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

That kiss was stolen from him.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Shima Honnou posted:

That kiss was stolen from him.

Santino's disembodied head chasing a dancing Fandango down a hallway yelling "RETURN WHAT WAS STOLEN YOU SON A MAH GUN!"

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Fandango just really hates anyone kissing but him.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
How is Shark Boy not in that match?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

How is Shark Boy not in that match?

It's an indoor pool, duh. Sharks need saltwater.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

How nice of Ambrose to broadcast his morning wake up routine.

Not quite snoop dog levels, but a good recovery from that fistbump.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
Can I get an av sized gif/jpg of Stardust staring off into the sky? Whatever would work best for the caption "TIME ISN'T LINEAR!"

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Stealthed Zombie posted:

Can I get an av sized gif/jpg of Stardust staring off into the sky? Whatever would work best for the caption "TIME ISN'T LINEAR!"

I'd like a full sized .gif of him saying this as well.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RAW live gifs

Yeah I just no-look fist bumped, no big thing

I was just doing my jaaaaaaawb!

Superstar... ?

Something weird about these physics

Talk dirty to me

The rear end is... too much for me

Come at me... HARD

Mr. Fandango, are you trying to seduce me?

I know that I can help you, I just don't f***ing want to.

BOwled over

And now for a sneak preview of the upcoming movie Guardians of the Galaxy

Edit: Last minute grandma gross-out. She's lucky she didn't try to feel up Ambrose

WrasslorMonkey fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jul 8, 2014

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

FEAR THE BO!

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Bodozer owns, Dean "Sleaze Intensifies" Ambrose owns, Raw owned.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Talk dirty to me

Come at me... HARD

How amazing must it be to get to the top of the industry you love by playing the gimmick you always did and that you always excelled at?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

armoredgorilla posted:

How amazing must it be to get to the top of the industry you love by playing the gimmick you always did and that you always excelled at?

I think he'd ignore any other gimmick they gave him, or transform it into a version of his usual character. Like, I imagine them trying to give him a dancing gimmick, and after his first match going ":stare: Well, none of that was PG."

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

dromal phrenia posted:

I think he'd ignore any other gimmick they gave him, or transform it into a version of his usual character. Like, I imagine them trying to give him a dancing gimmick, and after his first match going ":stare: Well, none of that was PG."

So he'd be a slightly more explicit Fandango?

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

I Before E posted:

So he'd be a slightly more explicit Fandango?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEv34wcDoZk

Just replace "Roger" with "Ambrose"

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Even by the standards of the TV-screens-captured-on-camera genre that video is the pits.

content:

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

Del Raminos posted:

Even by the standards of the TV-screens-captured-on-camera genre that video is the pits.

It was a stretch, I'm just gonna have to live with it.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

Del Raminos posted:

content:

Cage is a loving machine. His dual spot with Elgin at ddt4 with the tag /stalling suplex spot was insane...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

dromal phrenia posted:

I feel the same about Luke Harper. I imagine they sat him down one day and shaved his beard and cut his hair and put him into a tailored suit, then turned their back for half a second and suddenly he was in ratty old jeans and a stained undershirt with a thick head of long unkempt hair and his beard fully grown again.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Jerusalem posted:

I feel the same about Luke Harper. I imagine they sat him down one day and shaved his beard and cut his hair and put him into a tailored suit, then turned their back for half a second and suddenly he was in ratty old jeans and a stained undershirt with a thick head of long unkempt hair and his beard fully grown again.

I think it's more likely that they sat down Harper, like "Okay, Luke, we're just gonna give you a shave and a haircu--" "--okay, y'know what, never mind, you're good."

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Jay 2K Winger posted:

I think it's more likely that they sat down Harper, like "Okay, Luke, we're just gonna give you a shave and a haircu--" "--okay, y'know what, never mind, you're good."

He's got a great stare. Is he any good on the mic? I'm hoping he gets a chance at a singles run sometime.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Memento posted:

He's got a great stare. Is he any good on the mic? I'm hoping he gets a chance at a singles run sometime.

He's been pretty solid the few times they've let him speak.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Memento posted:

The best thing to come out of the Bryan Wyatt storyline was that Bryan would join in with Bray giving backstage promos, and whenever he spoke Harper would be staring at him in utter fascination as if it had never occurred to him to speak before. After Bryan was gone, Harper began to periodically speak up in wonderfully creepy backstage promos either ahead of Bray or when it was just him and Rowan there.

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?

Memento posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4mMsUa5JNQ

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Del Raminos fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Jul 9, 2014

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Cool thumbnail, I got to see Happy Gilmore fight the Dudleys.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I'd pay good money to see Adam Sandler take the 3-D.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

It's Norman Smiley taking sexual advantage of a dehumanized, enslaved individual. I kept it small because it is really upsetting. Belated trigger warning.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Del Raminos posted:

It's Norman Smiley taking sexual advantage of a dehumanized, enslaved individual. I kept it small because it is really upsetting. Belated trigger warning.

Norman saw an opportunity to wiggle, he literally couldn't help himself.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Del Raminos posted:

Actually it's bestiality because that is The Dog he's taking advantage of.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002