Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
I'm tweeting Lowtax right now, you're posting career is over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
lol he locked the thread

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
haha oh man. all those red titles...

i find it shameful that the retards from the star citizen thread totally ignored it while it was in imp zone and as soon as it was back in games they started posting again. couldnt stand the heat?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

CharlestonJew posted:

lol he locked the thread

:henget:

Video Viddy Games posted:

haha oh man. all those red titles...

i find it shameful that the retards from the star citizen thread totally ignored it while it was in imp zone and as soon as it was back in games they started posting again. couldnt stand the heat?

The best part about it is that as far as I can tell we can treat them just like we do the mock threads since there aren't any special rules that apply only to that thread from what Kewpuh said. Not sure why they would come out of the woodwork now.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
They were probably tired of being brutally trolled.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Widestancer posted:

The best part about it is that as far as I can tell we can treat them just like we do the mock threads since there aren't any special rules that apply only to that thread from what Kewpuh said. Not sure why they would come out of the woodwork now.

they must feel safer and secure in games. they must think games is some sort of shrine to real gaming and imp zone is just for joking about games. they are so wrong.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
The best part had to have been the guy mocking Elite Dangerous with "heh, the game where you pay $75 to beta test it? :smug:" without like the faintest trace of irony.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

CharlestonJew posted:

The best part had to have been the guy mocking Elite Dangerous with "heh, the game where you pay $75 to beta test it? :smug:" without like the faintest trace of irony.

Well yeah come on the 75$ doesn't even give you a spaceship.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
sorry i missed out on everything today i was busy putting together a tv stand for 6 hours

obviously there are some kinks that we need to work out in the process and the next one will probably be the ransom idea with post currency from regulars

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

To be honest, at this point I have no idea if the people in that thread are still tumblry fucktards because I think all the J4LP people waned due to people just wholesale copying the LP onto various tumblrs to circumvent the paywall, and now it's just a running joke of mine. Ganbarre or whatever

Ganbare. namaste. ganbare.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Kewpuh posted:

sorry i missed out on everything today i was busy putting together a tv stand for 6 hours

obviously there are some kinks that we need to work out in the process and the next one will probably be the ransom idea with post currency from regulars

What kind of tv stand was it

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Has the thread generated any reports since it got tossed back into games? Several of the regulars came out of hiding and started laying down some pretty sick burns.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Hey i just wanna say and this might as well be the best place for it: This forum, the Imp Zone, is good now and fun.

Good work to everybody, but dont give up yet !!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Widestancer posted:

Has the thread generated any reports since it got tossed back into games? Several of the regulars came out of hiding and started laying down some pretty sick burns.

i'm rubbing soothing cream on my arms right now because of them!

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
There were a total of 5 reports generated while it was here

There have been none generated since it's been back in Games

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Widestancer posted:

No.

But this one has a lot of festering nerd rage roiling just below the calm surface

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3470696

It'd be better off locked, it's been over two years and they should probably let go.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Who the gently caress is Dead Like Rev.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Kewpuh posted:

don't be quoting no long rear end OP posts, ya hear, or they're gonna have to make a Star Citizen's arrest.

Also what the gently caress is a parachute account

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Anatidaephobia posted:

I'm tweeting Lowtax right now, you're posting career is over

lowtax is my dad u fukkin scrub you shutup before i tell him to ban u forever

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

#4's logic if applied would result in the entire thread being probated

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
lol i like that hes not sure about why hes reporting it. hmm, i think i can get him on importing offsite drama.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Dead Like Rev, if you are reading this, you have my protection to post here, and to be my friend.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The guy who reported people while the thread was in Imp Zone is back

Maybe they are all actually masochists

:tinfoil:

Dec 26, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

that one guy saying the imp zone was so devoid of good posts we had to steal their thread was up there

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008
Can we rent the Mass Effect 3 thread? That game is epic and the thread is still really active!!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

The Man From Melmac posted:

Can we rent the Mass Effect 3 thread? That game is epic and the thread is still really active!!

Initial sensor readings indicate that minimal lulz will be generated from renting that thread. My vote is No, Dexter's Secret.

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Initial sensor readings indicate that minimal lulz will be generated from renting that thread. My vote is No, Dexter's Secret.

That's okay, I want to change my suggestion to DayZ now anyway.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
There's no thread in need out there that could use the cool power of imp zone friendship right now. Maybe some day

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I think it'd be good to wait until next month. Maybe make it a monthly thing or something. I dunno.

If nothing else we have learned that there is a report button on this forum and that it works as a good :henget:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kewpuh posted:

A surprisingly low amoint, actually

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

can we not rent but just have the griefing thread?

i feel it would be a very impish addition

bwatts
May 28, 2013

Widestancer posted:

I think it'd be good to wait until next month. Maybe make it a monthly thing or something. I dunno.

If nothing else we have learned that there is a report button on this forum and that it works as a good :henget:

if it's a monthly thing people will just get used to it. do it on a whim, imo, but i think it'd be good to leave it for at least a few weeks.

Dec 26, 2012

Bureaus Watts posted:

if it's a monthly thing people will just get used to it. do it on a whim, imo, but i think it'd be good to leave it for at least a few weeks.

yeah this

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

01011001 posted:

yeah this

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

requesting shart citizen gangtag

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

No Such Thing posted:

requesting shart citizen gangtag

Request my rear end.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Request my rear end.

Very well: give me rear end.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Request my rear end.

I want ur rear end

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Request my rear end.

This is a trick, isn't it. I won't do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

They're calling us Ichan now

This after Idiot Knight

• Locked thread