Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Drinkfist posted:

Greenlight Policy.
- Due to not knowing the state of the opposition a guild will be putting up I will be green checking the top 36 highest level online players in the guild.
- If you are in the top 36 and do not want to participate please inform me in guild chat or whisper so I can skip over you. By default I will believe every greenlit goon will be showing up.
- If you really want in on this poo poo but are lower level please inform me. I will make room to greenlight a bloodthirsty goon somehow.

Really Simply put. Get in the opponent's guild base before the Wardec and wreck poo poo.

Also if none of you know I am Alcoholic in Game.

Keep me green so I can keep punching dudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Do Alcoholic's Nobility Missions when you are 50+. I want to be Duke making GBS threads and this Claire person is obviously cheating.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Drinkfist posted:

Do Alcoholic's Nobility Missions when you are 50+. I want to be Duke making GBS threads and this Claire person is obviously cheating.

haha okay

mrurth
Apr 21, 2005

Just hit 20, so sending off my guild invite. Character name is Thoad and she's a whip poison lady mans.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

My loading tip for today before work was the completely gameplay relevant "try not to become frustrated with trivial things." CURSE YOUR TRIVIAL FORTUNE COOKIE SAYINGS, CHINAGAME! ...Oh, I see what they mean.

Anyway, sent a guild request as Grimhowl. I tend to play late at night and a little before work, so I won't actually get to contribute much until later.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Carts are eternal, you can always do carts.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
Can someone do a writeup on projectile boxes? From what I gather right now they're just another way to get stats in a needlessly convoluted manner.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
There are better boxes with better stats that drop in alliance mode difficulty dungeons but good luck with that.

When you get your box, you can unlock extra skill slots. You get those at level 60 anyways so it isn't a big deal.

You can run loveless valley once a day and if you complete the first dungeon, you go to the next. Complete that and you go to the last.

Most of the rewards you are going to get are upgrade materials. That is a good reason but not the best reason to go.

If you like to pvp, you can get darts in here that do all the status effects including freeze darts. It is a crap shoot, but those darts are really nice.

You also get a fair bit of experience and it is a nice change of pace of things you can do.

There are two box types, one is for 3 of the throwing weapon types and the other is for the other 3. So you may be trading weapons with someone.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
And yes, it's also a new stat box. You can throw gems on it too, it's a fair way to get more of that sweet sweet +numbers.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Might as well set this now for gold spam.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

I'm not sure those block the roar channel.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
A week into OB and bots are PM spamming with gold selling, the f2p experience is complete.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

A storm took down my internet and TV til Thursday.

RIP everything on the side of the house and siding.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

I won't be on tonight. Make sure you still declare war on someone.

Wonder Turbine
Sep 22, 2011

Could I (Rime) get a reinvite to the guild please? I was inactive for a little while, but I should be more active from now on.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
How does open world PVP work? I still haven't done any of it, and I'm thinking 40 is a good point to go get murdered by people who know what they're doing.

angellinck
Jul 9, 2014
where is the best place to find refining stones?

TomSTAR
Apr 6, 2009
Applied as Barnaby!

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007
By the way dudes, if you don't know, if you bought the hero pack, you can redeem it 10x over the account. Same character, different, doesn't matter. Swim in your unbound coins.

EDIT: The only thing that sucks is your entire bag/stash will be filled with the same god drat costume.

skystream92 fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Jul 10, 2014

angellinck
Jul 9, 2014
so pretty much just pay 60 bucks, and swim with gold :D

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik

angellinck posted:

where is the best place to find refining stones?

Don't worry about them, you can only earn so few and so slowly that they're not much more than a byproduct of going through the harmonious world event (eg. "watch TV and click autopilot" quests). The best way for earning item upgrades is through botting regular rear end mobs, placing all the green gear you find into the enhancement grinder. Depending on how good your bot is, you should probably expect 250-500(+) points' worth of upgrading per hour. You can also automate the upgrading through your bot setup interface.

Ihki fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jul 10, 2014

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
goons causing diplomatic incidents itt

Haroshia
Feb 27, 2011

You think this is a game?
In 2 days Zhou will discuss getting us into their alliance. Hopefully that stops people from being tards.

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002
Anyone have the issue when you log out of the game, but arc is still running, the patcher will contiue to lock up at "connecting to server"? It doesn't seem to fix itself even if I exit arc or switch accounts. It only seems to work if I reset computer or delete patcher.exe. But then I have to redownload the whole game again.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

HotBobaloo posted:

Anyone have the issue when you log out of the game, but arc is still running, the patcher will contiue to lock up at "connecting to server"? It doesn't seem to fix itself even if I exit arc or switch accounts. It only seems to work if I reset computer or delete patcher.exe. But then I have to redownload the whole game again.

There's probably a process frozen in the background (and if it's trying to launch patcher.exe, then that's probably it). Open task manager and look for patcher.exe after you close out of the game and try hitting End Process on it. That's just a guess, I haven't had the issue happen to me. That kind of thing happens to Steam sometimes though, and that's usually the cause.

angellinck
Jul 9, 2014
I feel your pain, I just keep closing and opening, eventually It will work just fine!

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002

angellinck posted:

I feel your pain, I just keep closing and opening, eventually It will work just fine!

Oh ok, I tried the end process thing, did not work. At least its not just me.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

When (that's no) moon hits this guy like a big Twi'lek guy: Liberatore!

Third World Reggin posted:

When you get your box, you can unlock extra skill slots. You get those at level 60 anyways so it isn't a big deal.

To clarify this: it's a way of getting your 8th (non-basic) slot earlier than normal. This slot can't used in arenas until you're 60.

Also, the last slot is mislabeled. It only unlocks at 80.

Dry Hump
Sep 14, 2013
So I don't know if this has been addressed, but do you REALLY have to wait a week for a deleted character to finally vanish? I have alts to make.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Haroshia posted:

In 2 days Zhou will discuss getting us into their alliance. Hopefully that stops people from being tards.

gently caress No. I play this game to Fight not to Rule. There will be only war for the lot of us.

Haroshia
Feb 27, 2011

You think this is a game?

Drinkfist posted:

gently caress No. I play this game to Fight not to Rule. There will be only war for the lot of us.

I like winning fights, and we have plenty of targets. So far these guys are pretty bro with us. As totally sweet as your edgy blood for the blood god stance is, Zhou seem pretty okay and there's no reason we can't ally with them to stomp a mudhole in everybody else.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

That's cold swordsman online.

So how do you level up crafting past level 4? None of the towns have trainers that go past 4 and the guild just has 5+ recipes but not training.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

randombattle posted:

That's cold swordsman online.

So how do you level up crafting past level 4? None of the towns have trainers that go past 4 and the guild just has 5+ recipes but not training.

I thought cities went up to 5? If you're not 50, you can't get level 5 crafting training. Guild bases definitely have 6+ level training if you shop around a bit.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

They probably open at 50 then oh well.

Also please stop submitting all rumor info you find.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Originally we were beat over the head to never not turn in rumors but.. turns out we should only turn in the quality ones and throw away the common ones, apparently.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Is there a new player guide somewhere that includes any of that kind of information? It's not like the game explains to you not to turn in common rumors, or even what they do beyond "here, talk to this guy he wants it".

Chinagame being what it is, it's not very intuitive what is good, bad or indifferent.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

hailthefish posted:

Originally we were beat over the head to never not turn in rumors but.. turns out we should only turn in the quality ones and throw away the common ones, apparently.

No one knew there was a limit on how much we could submit. I think it's if we deduce janghui or whatever rumors it makes it worse.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Also I need five other wu tangs for the ultimate three v three arena match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

When (that's no) moon hits this guy like a big Twi'lek guy: Liberatore!
So Reggin's tutor code in the OP doesn't work anymore. Says something about too many tutor students.

If anybody needs a code right away, I used HyC's: 23070000000131088460

BERGfu posted:

Also I need five other wu tangs for the ultimate three v three arena match.

I want to watch this so drat much.

And make sure everyone uses Taichi.

• Locked thread