Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Cestrian posted:

Are they? Are did Ysengrin just add the 'must die first' bit cos he's Ysengrin? It isn't needed the other way around, see Aly.

Doesn't seem like the gender bending occurs going the other way, either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

Cestrian posted:

Are they? Or did Ysengrin just add the 'must die first' bit cos he's Ysengrin? It isn't needed the other way around, see Aly.

This is the question I've been wondering about. We don't really know about the test and what it entails right now, aside from the murder part, so it's hard to say.

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

Let me tell you of the world I used to know
Wanna see a side-comic focused on the smart man-rabbit getting constantly passed over for every position of power and prestige to some dumbass who can run fast teleport or bite strong shoot fireballs.

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

seravid posted:

Wanna see a side-comic focused on the smart man-rabbit getting constantly passed over for every position of power and prestige to some dumbass who can run fast teleport or bite strong shoot fireballs.

Welcome to Obama's America

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Maybe Annie can just spontaneously combust the rabbit. Seems doable.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Crimson Harvest posted:

Well it's not so spontaneous if it happens deliberately!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Patreon goal $3000! We're gonna make you eat that comic, Tea-san.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
The Patreon just hit 3k.

Tom, if it gets to 5k, will you eat 1% of the comic? Just as a down payment, like.

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

How about if it gets to 5k you just eat a nice meal. Pick a classy restaurant, you deserve it. And maybe just have a page or two of comic as an aperitif.

Also concerned about why the poor rabbit has to have a sex swap to become human. You're just going to end up with painful gender dysphoria, bunny. Is it worth it?

Cestrian
Nov 5, 2011

BobTheJanitor posted:

How about if it gets to 5k you just eat a nice meal. Pick a classy restaurant, you deserve it. And maybe just have a page or two of comic as an aperitif.

Also concerned about why the poor rabbit has to have a sex swap to become human. You're just going to end up with painful gender dysphoria, bunny. Is it worth it?

At the risk of being insensitive, I kind of feel like in the list of most significant differences between being a female rabbit and a male human, the change in sex would be like 8th.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Yeah I suspect it may just be that rabbits don't have as strong a sense of gender identity.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Crimson Harvest posted:

So fricassee the rabbit like the page comment implies?

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Let's brainstorm some more goals. Let's do this you guys.

UndyingShadow
May 15, 2006
You're looking ESPECIALLY shadowy this evening, Sir

Cestrian posted:

Are they? Or did Ysengrin just add the 'must die first' bit cos he's Ysengrin? It isn't needed the other way around, see Aly.

That seems unlikely. The transformation seems pretty total, since it potentially includes a gender change. I think the old animal part dying to make way for the new is probably a part of it. Plus, I doubt it's meant to be easy to convert back and forth.

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

If Tom ever shows up at a convention near me, I am going to bring him one of those photo cakes with the Mort Fun Time page printed on it, then make him eat it.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
None of the kids in that classroom seemed horribly traumatized so there's that.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

They did seem to be suffering from incurable chronic doofus-itis though, so there are certain side effects to consider

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Ehhhhh yeah but red and her friend were major doofuses before becoming dinner time, so I dunno.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
So this rabbit is a human otherkin who is also apparently trans? I bet she's an asexual panromantic too.

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT

SHISHKABOB posted:

None of the kids in that classroom seemed horribly traumatized so there's that.

tbf the forest folk seem a lot more cavalier about death in general

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Slime posted:

So this rabbit is a human otherkin who is also apparently trans? I bet she's an asexual panromantic too.

Hilarious

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Rasamune posted:

Tru

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Rasamune posted:

Well in the forest sometimes you just get eaten by a wolf and nobody really cares all that much. Probably doesn't happen as often in the court.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
She turns into the most handsome boy that Annie has ever seen.
Naked :heysexy:

Whatever happens, I hope for a HUGE ritual with a lot of fire and Blinkstone special effects.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Chronojam posted:

So fricassee the rabbit like the page comment implies?

But Annie doesn't have a license to shoot a fricasseeing rabbit

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

ChairMaster posted:

Well in the forest sometimes you just get eaten by a wolf and nobody really cares all that much. Probably doesn't happen as often in the court.

Fuckin' pansy-rear end modern schools.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Tupperwarez posted:

"Your mind matters more than how fast you are or how strong you can bite."

Hm. You guys might wanna sit her down and tell her a little about human society...

I, a human, cannot remember the last time my incredibly powerful jaw did anything useful for me.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Think about what human personality traits are most analogous to having a powerful bite in our society.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Tollymain posted:

Think about what human personality traits are most analogous to having a powerful bite in our society.

Having a powerful... chokehold?

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Tollymain posted:

Selling toxic mortgages?

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I know that 'Humans are the real evil! We're no better than animals!' is a common theme, but let's not pretend that intelligence isn't our defining trait as a species.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

IronicDongz posted:

I know that 'Humans are the real evil! We're no better than animals!' is a common theme, but let's not pretend that intelligence isn't our defining trait as a species.

It's also what Coyote thinks. But he also calls it a disease :ohdear:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nah I'm more referring to ruthlessness in general.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Annie returns to the Court with a new pair of rabbit fur gloves for Kat. :unsmigghh:

OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

IronicDongz posted:

I think it's more that athleticism and poo poo plays a big role in our culture as well.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I feel like a big fat dummy because I assumed she was talking about a friend offscreen and y'know, not the rabbitthing. :downs:

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Bongo Bill posted:

I, a human, cannot remember the last time my incredibly powerful jaw did anything useful for me.

I used it to tear open a blister pack that I couldn't open with my hands.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's a good way to give yourself a glasgow smile :unsmigghh:

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Baron O Beefdip posted:

I think it's more that athleticism and poo poo plays a big role in our culture as well.

There's a huge difference between 'athleticism' and 'i am literally a prey animal that any wolf, fox, or other hunter can track down and eat'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

Annie returns to the Court with a new pair of rabbit fur gloves for Kat. :unsmigghh:

That should literally be the next page, like the what-if episode of Futurama where Leela kills everyone.

"Hey Annie. What you eating?"
"Rabbit. Want some?"
"Sure."