Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

highme posted:

The only thing that could make this broadcast worse is Eric Wynalda. Bleyer & Fletcher are both so loving awful.

SeaTard posted:

The camera work is awful though

Both of these things are annoying, but what's really ruining it for me right now is the LiveSounders Twitter feed being about 30 seconds ahead of the stream. I suppose I could just not look at it, but I have no self control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TasmanianX
Jan 7, 2009

Just Kick 'Em
Did he just say won tackles wasn't a stat?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

TasmanianX posted:

Did he just say won tackles wasn't a stat?

I assume he was talking about winning the ball back after a bad turnover in the defensive half.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Portland commentator can't tell Chad/other Chad/Cam apart and it's getting annoying.

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

its funny that both of these teams have a lot of pride about being great organizations but their commentators are so loving unbearable

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Cam Weaver loving sucks and I want him off my team

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

lmao at how sunburned the Portland commentator is

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Dear Cursed Monkey Paw,

Please have somebody, wearing black, score a goal, past Ricketts, in this USOC match at Starfire Complex taking place on July 9, 2014.

There, I think I covered it.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I don't even care who scores anymore, I'm really not in the mood for another 0-0 snoozefest today.

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

ITS THE FOOTBALLING VERSION OF CATNIP

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Gin Soaked Ape posted:

its funny that both of these teams have a lot of pride about being great organizations but their commentators are so loving unbearable

These are replacement announcers for our guys who got sold on to NBC for national coverage. These guys are both so loving bad on their own.

SeaTard posted:

lmao at how sunburned the Portland commentator is

I think he lives in Bend so he's had regular sun for a few months now.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Dammit Ricketts :argh:

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
This is the quality officiating I expected to see.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

The reffing is dildos.

TasmanianX
Jan 7, 2009

Just Kick 'Em
That appeared to be a quality as gently caress goal by Alonso. Not sure though the camera was terrible.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

ALONSO!!!!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

tk posted:

This is the quality officiating I expected to see.

I was just about to say that the officiating has been the worst part of this game but now I have to say it is the Sounders scoring.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

TasmanianX posted:

That appeared to be a quality as gently caress goal by Alonso. Not sure though the camera was terrible.

I couldn't believe that went in.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Because of what he had to do put it in or the fact that Alonso is probably the worst shooter in our lineup?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

Because of what he had to do put it in or the fact that Alonso is probably the worst shooter in our lineup?

Both

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

whypick1 posted:

If you told me that Alonso was trying to kick somebody in the face and just happened to get the ball I would believe you.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
What the gently caress, Neagle. I know you aren't the best, but come on.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The gently caress was that, Neagle

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

tk posted:

What the gently caress, Neagle. I know you aren't the best, but come on.

Best shot ever.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Benne posted:

The gently caress was that, Neagle

He has been pretty poor as far as shots go recently, not sure what happened to him.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Thank you Frei

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Stefan "Tim Howard" Frei

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
On the replay it looked like he saved it with an invisible force field between his head and hand.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Even as a timbers fan I would say Seattle deserve this win so far. I think both teams have fantastic offesive talent, but Seattle's defense has just been stronger. Hopefully we sneak one in!

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Apparently some of the power went out at Starfire

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Benne posted:

Stefan "Tim Howard" Frei

Goddamn he is good today

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Oh for fucks sake, people. I'm waiting to eat dinner here.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Welp

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

sorry open cup but i live on the east coast and have work in the momrning

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

According to the broadcast both goals got taken off the board.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

YES YES YES

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

whypick1 posted:

YES YES YES

No no no...

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

This is interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Where do they send him? The parking lot?

• Locked thread