Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
during which ancient egyptian month will blackberry die?
thout
paopi
hathor
koiak
tobi
meshir
paremhat
paremoude
pashons
paoni
epip
mesori
gasthred
banop
RIM'S GONNA KEEP GOING BABY!!!
View Results

• Locked thread
PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

actually having a qwerty for letters then a mini onscreen keyboard for numbers/punctuation is great idea. even better like 5 years ago when people cared about physical keyboards.

the worst part is the seams in the plastic. oh, and the thought of holding that to your face to talk, which i just remembered phones are also used for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
maybe what blackberry really needs is to open retail locations across america

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

pram posted:

maybe what blackberry really needs is to open retail locations across america

You mean like this? http://gizmodo.com/5902609/the-only-us-blackberry-store-might-be-the-saddest-place-on-earth

pram
Jun 10, 2001

lols beyond my wildest dreams

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

THC posted:

This is a phablet for "professional" users.

As it is a BB device, it is not NSA ready.

lol. riiight, they gave the indian and saudi governments the keys to intercept everything, but not the americans.

I wonder what will happen when the snowden leaks reveal that the CIS has a nice big dossier on their leather anime fetish, culled straight from their crackberry browser history

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
remember blackberrys ad campaign where it was 4 Very Busy Business Professionals and everyone went 'what' and they backpedalled so hard they broke the bike chain then they blamed 'the summer intern' lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

graph posted:

remember blackberrys ad campaign where it was 4 Very Busy Business Professionals and everyone went 'what' and they backpedalled so hard they broke the bike chain then they blamed 'the summer intern' lol
was that the thing where one of the cartoon girls had a butthole insignia

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Kenny Logins posted:

was that the thing where one of the cartoon girls had a butthole insignia

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

why is her logo an anus?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

infernal machines posted:

why is her logo an anus?
because she likes it in the butt, duh

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

now explain the mask

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

now explain the mask
it hides her shame (that shes a dirty little anal whore)

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

FMguru posted:

it hides her shame (that shes a dirty little anal whore)

there ain't no shame in that

being a blackberry mascot on the other hand, is shameful as hell

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

pram posted:

:toot:

i'm cryin over here holy poo poo

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

why is her logo an anus?

the proper term is assport

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

flakeloaf posted:

:toot:

i'm cryin over here holy poo poo

It's like anti-Disneyland

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

there ain't no shame in that
not everybody deals with it as well as you do :shobon:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

pram posted:

i just want to know the decisionmaking process that went in to putting their flagship first deluxe retail store just outside of...Detroit

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

theft as a method of securing market penetration is not a strange animal in these woods

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

FMguru posted:

i just want to know the decisionmaking process that went in to putting their flagship first deluxe retail store just outside of...Detroit

i think there's a certain sense of logical order to the universe that asserts itself like this if people aren't paying attention

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
they've got the right suits for the funeral, at least

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

flakeloaf posted:

theft as a method of securing market penetration is not a strange animal in these woods

explain. like they let themselves be robbed? or?

quote:

Rob Ford is the lone vote against LGBT homeless youth shelter proposal
Measure passes 37-1

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

back when it first became apparent what a dismal failure the playbook was, a truckload of the were "stolen"

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

you don't need to make a better product you just need more people willing to steal and copy it

e.g. lotus 123's grisly death

also i know the guy has a family and all but seriously, fire rob ford into the sun

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
he probably beats his wife

i bet his family would be better off if he just died

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i was reading a long story about it and evidently she just self-meds all day and calls him a cocksucker when he comes back home

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Cold on a Cob posted:

literally the entire universe would be noticeably better if someone murdered that loving cracker

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

flakeloaf posted:

you don't need to make a better product you just need more people willing to steal and copy it

e.g. lotus 123's grisly death

also i know the guy has a family and all but seriously, fire rob ford into the sun

lotus 123 is a great analog for blackberry. revolutionary when it came out, superceded by vastly superior clones

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Cold on a Cob posted:

in the last crack smoking video his wife can be heard off-camera

and his brother has defended him vigorously.

the family must be broken enough to both create and support the guy

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
and he talks about constantly cheating on her with her knowledge

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Blackula69 posted:

for all we know, they're into that kind of thing. you never know what people like to do in their private lives :shrug:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

PleasureKevin posted:

in the last crack smoking video his wife can be heard off-camera

and his brother has defended him vigorously.

the family must be broken enough to both create and support the guy

his brother used to be a dealer so no surprise

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

also everything is bad when it happens to other people but when it happens to people i know its a tragic misunderstood accident

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

prefect posted:

for all we know, they're into that kind of thing. you never know what people like to do in their private lives :shrug:

"not being into loving rob ford" is something i have a pretty easy time understanding

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Blackula69 posted:

"You can gently caress her if you want, in front of me... she lets me gently caress girls in front of her all the time"

sounds like a ~healthy non-monogamous relationship~

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

sounds like a ~healthy non-monogamous relationship~

..yospos.. is it u??

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

PleasureKevin posted:

actually having a qwerty for letters then a mini onscreen keyboard for numbers/punctuation is great idea. even better like 5 years ago when people cared about physical keyboards.

the worst part is the seams in the plastic. oh, and the thought of holding that to your face to talk, which i just remembered phones are also used for.

as if a blackberry user would ever be holding a phone to their head instead of using a headset like a POWER USER

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE

Cantorsdust posted:

as if a blackberry user would ever be holding a phone to their head instead of using a headset like a POWER USER

pretty sure that the first blackberry which could make calls only let you do it via headset

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

looks like a certain alcoholic mayor finally resigned

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/488977/Mayor-steps-down-after-being-banned-from-every-pub-in-his-town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
rip ronayne
his career was cut short
due to the pleasures

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Jul 16, 2014

• Locked thread