Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Ninjasaurus posted:

That anime character looks like he/she is being raped.

That anime character looks like he/she is seeing goatse or tubgirl for the first time..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Why are you repeating him?

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Picnic Princess posted:

I have no idea. I put it into Google Translate and got pretty much the same result. Here's the original posting that my friend shared and Holy gently caress what is that picture in the comments?!?!

:nws::nms:

https://www.facebook.com/130660513618323/photos/a.176511979033176.37853.130660513618323/823291127688588/?type=1&theater

They're talking about a case in Thailand where a young girl was raped, murdered, and thrown from a train. The pictures in the comments are from the usual people who like to one-up each other on how they'd grossly torture the rapist to punish him.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/09/world/asia/thailand-teen-train-rape/

Edit: all of the "cheek" stuff is autotranslate misreading the girl's name. She was named Nong Khaem ('marsh reed'), but khaem can also mean "cheek." "Bogie" appears to be a mistranslation for 'train.'

bonestructure has a new favorite as of 14:03 on Jul 10, 2014

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Contraception is patriarchy!

(Also recall these from earlier in the thread:)

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

CuteStorm posted:

The worst part is, it has 3 likes. Lord, give me strangth!

"Dear God, don't fix my life, but please fix me."

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

hahahaha yeah because the texan legal system will definitely help you

Frost Alias
Feb 19, 2011
For background, the woman who shared this is a strict, fundamentalist Christian woman who believes that Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" is supposed to be a religious, church-related song. She also puts on a fake perfect, nice act all the time. She will be mortified when she realizes what she's done.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

The part I blacked out was his address.

After I took the screenshots "Walter Melon" also posted the following two comments.

quote:

can't wait. come through my hood. please.

quote:

I haven't hit more than training pads in a while. hope you know what you're getting into.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Post Your Favorite (or Request) > Idiots on Social Media: lol dui "driving well intoxicated"

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

A friend of mine was arguing with me about the Friend Zone being real, but I'm having a hard time deciding what the best quote is.

quote:

I only brought up women because (being a guy) it was generally a major player in the conversation.
I treat women roughly the same as guys... except I sometimes can't control my male brain when I see an attractive female... But that's only because I'm straight.

quote:

if I had a pen and paper and could show... It would look to me more like a spider chart
at least to me
or a tree
or even sorting out your m$m's
You put all the red ones in a red-zone, green in a green-zone, etc.
all the m&m's want to be eaten by you... but not all of them can be that one blue m&m.

Excels has a new favorite as of 19:53 on Jul 10, 2014

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

When I see a woman, my brain just shuts the gently caress down. My dick assumes complete control of my body.

quote:

I say roughly because most women generally excpect... sometimes even ask to be treated differently in subtle ways. Things I don't know off by heart because I am not one.
"treat me like one of the guys" "don't touch my chest"
I have no problem touching a guys chest... That's "normal"
plus... last couple times I jokingly groped a girl like I would another guy... she(they) acted all surprised and gave me a dirty look.
gently caress equality man

:psyduck:

he just admitted to groping a stranger once for a dare and getting in poo poo for it... but it's totally okay to honk a girl's titty if she's friends with you. he did that to a friend, and everyone was "shocked" but it was definitely ok because they're all friends.

Excels has a new favorite as of 20:00 on Jul 10, 2014

ebilflindas
Sep 16, 2013

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Even copyright law is not a disability.

Not gonna lie, I'd loving love coke bottles sold like this. Every now and then, misting my mouth with it would be a fun novelty.

Oh, you sip your cola? You poor luddite...

When I was a kid I got one of those sour spray candies from Blockbuster and filled it up with Coke once I was done with it.

It wasn't bad.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

vyelkin posted:

The part I blacked out was his address.

After I took the screenshots "Walter Melon" also posted the following two comments.

Certainly it must be the bike causing the traffic jam and not all the cars.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Irradiation posted:

Certainly it must be the bike causing the traffic jam and not all the cars.

A bike going 10 mph on a well-trafficked road during "rush hour" absolutely causes traffic problems. If a car was going that slow a cop would pull them over.

gently caress cyclists. Yeah, they have a right to the road and it's not legal to bike on sidewalks, whatever. If you can't go close to the speed limit, gently caress right off from 8-9 and 4:30-6:30.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

13Pandora13 posted:

A bike going 10 mph on a well-trafficked road during "rush hour" absolutely causes traffic problems. If a car was going that slow a cop would pull them over.

gently caress cyclists. Yeah, they have a right to the road and it's not legal to bike on sidewalks, whatever. If you can't go close to the speed limit, gently caress right off from 8-9 and 4:30-6:30.

Or you know, ride a bike too. Get fit, have sexy shaved legs, piss people off who drive cars. What's not to like?

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Aryan Jesus posted:

Or you know, ride a bike too. Get fit, have sexy shaved legs, piss people off who drive cars. What's not to like?
Then get rear-ended because "I didn't see him"

Seriously though, I'm fine with bikers on the road, but stay off the loving sidewalks.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Postal Parcel posted:

Then get rear-ended because "I didn't see him"

Seriously though, I'm fine with bikers on the road, but stay off the loving sidewalks.

Easier for pedestrians to move than it is for cars

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Aryan Jesus posted:

I live in an area where temperatures hit over 90 in the late spring though early fall and work more than 5 miles from my house with only highway access between point a and point b, mostly. You know, like most Americans (for that last half at least).

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
BIEK CHAT! Shut up you loving cocks. Peep this Facebook dumdum and marvel at the sexist poo poo heel:

The web address alone will tell you all you need to know. And oh lord does this guy go for the throat in the last comment. The writer of the article is using the word "modern" instead of "extremist" in front of "feminism" and his dumb bro readers just take it at face value. This WOMAN dares voice her opinions and he slaps that dumb bitch down.

The amazing article, if anyone is morbidly curious: http://totalfratmove.com/where-feminism-has-gone-wrong/

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

nm

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

CuteStorm posted:

The worst part is, it has 3 likes. Lord, give me strangth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z2Z23SAFVA

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Bertrand Hustle posted:

This is from the comment section of the video for Sarah McLachlan's song "Building A Mystery".

This is amazing on so many levels.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Is DUI while biking really real? I've ridden home from the bar before, didn't think anything of it.

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby
I don't even

The comments are amazing. These sorts of images really make actual fascists, racists, and historical revisionists come out of the woodwork.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Picnic Princess posted:

Is DUI while biking really real? I've ridden home from the bar before, didn't think anything of it.

Very real. Even had a friend who almost got one on a skateboard

E: depends on the state though

Good Citizen has a new favorite as of 08:40 on Jul 11, 2014

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Picnic Princess posted:

Its real, but you REALLY have to be working for it.

My ex had a step dad get his drivers license revoked after too many DUIs on a 4-wheeler, a vehicle designed to be driven drunk.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

RFC2324 posted:

My ex had a step dad get his drivers license revoked after too many DUIs on a 4-wheeler, a vehicle designed to be driven drunk.

Yeah. You'd need to be hilariously drunk or make the cop angry in most places for them to actually enforce a bike DUI. It happens though

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby

RFC2324 posted:

Someone I know got a DUI on a bike. He was riding the bicycle because he'd already gotten a DUI in his car and was trying to play it safe I have no idea how impaired he actually was, but I do know that he got it in a town where the cops have way too much time on their hands. From seeing people ride their bicycles while intoxicated, it looks hard as hell, especially if it's really dark outside.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
A big thing where I grew up was to nail kids with "BUI"s. They didn't pull you over if you were driving, but if you walked or biked a ticket was a reasonable concern. ACAB

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.
In the town where I grew up, the police would wait outside bars to give Public Intox to people walking home, or DUI to people biking (read: college students smart enough not to drive).
But hey, I'm sure the department got lots of money from the fines.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
Just got this message from a random stranger on Facebook and I have no idea what the gently caress but reading it makes me feel super uncomfortable:

:psyboom:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I think thats what happens when you combine Facebook, drunkenness, and that friendly form of crazy that makes you walk around saying hi to random people.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
There's a thousand results on YouTube for "drunk guy on lawn mower arrested." Unfortunately I couldn't find the one where he falls and the mower falls on top of him that I saw on COPS.

Content:

http://authenticsimplicity.net/2012/11/natural-cures-for-cancer/

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

The Casualty posted:

I don't even

The comments are amazing. These sorts of images really make actual fascists, racists, and historical revisionists come out of the woodwork.

I still don't understand how people could think FDR was a bad president.

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Boywhiz88 posted:

I'm not a history buff by any means, but there is a certain logic to the idea that none of his policies actually helped anything. It was WW2 that pulled the US out of the Great Depression because so many new jobs were created in factories to aid the war machine.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Boywhiz88 posted:

Insane libertarian anti-'statist' types despise FDR for bringing "big government" to America, and in the theme of thinking that anyone you disagree with is terrible (see "Obama is the worst president ever"), they therefore think he's a bad president.

Marley Wants More
Oct 22, 2005

woof
History no longer matters. "Worst President ever" is now simply code for "I hate that guy."

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Boywhiz88 posted:

Somewhere out there, a lot of people feel the exact same way about Reagan.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Orgophlax posted:

I'm not a history buff by any means, but there is a certain logic to the idea that none of his policies actually helped anything. It was WW2 that pulled the US out of the Great Depression because so many new jobs were created in factories to aid the war machine.

Except that WW2 happened years after the depression ended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Breaky posted:

Except that WW2 happened years after the depression ended.

Yeeeeeah, about that.

FDR did a lot of great stuff, but we were still in a Depression leading right up to WW2.

• Locked thread