Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Yeah, that was the one. Really well done at that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
There's also this one.

And these less well-executed ones.

I'm hoping this is just markers. That text is awful.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
The Popeye one is way cooler. A lot of why I liked the Ralph one was thinking it was an original concept.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

"Eoil Qunt"

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

JoelJoel posted:

"Eoil Qunt"

Sure, it's tasteless, but I could immediately read what it said.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

trapped mouse posted:

Sure, it's tasteless, but I could immediately read what it said.

Cursive is dumb enough on its own. Throwing in non-cursive letters in there is retarded.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Pretty good thigh gap imho

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

JoelJoel posted:

"Eoil Qunt"

I could maybe see "Evil Gunt," but you're definitely trying too hard to misread this one.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

appropriatemetaphor posted:

It looks like someone hit her in the taint with a 2X4

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

It's evil. Can't you read?

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

She could've had one of these tattooed either side...

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

I bet one of those days a friend of mine will get a good tattoo

ANIME MONSTROSITY has a new favorite as of 17:27 on Jul 9, 2014

Terrormisu
Mar 28, 2007

Will you sign my copy?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Lol. I was wondering why they got outlines of cervixes tattooed on their hips.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ha! Before reading the comments I thought they had just circled scars on their bodies with magic marker.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
The thing that never fails to dumbfound me about tattoos like this is that one of those women got this hideous loving squished doughnut cervix tattoo. Then the other woman looked at it, and said 'yes, that's wonderful; I'll have one just the same!'. What the actually gently caress was the second woman thinking ?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

May Contain Nuts
Sep 12, 2007

but still delicious
I'm just happy the comments are mostly "LOL those look like poo poo." I'm used to (because of this thread) the crap tattoos getting lots of comments of approval.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Of course her name is Kyleigh. Jesus gently caress.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
I've also just noticed that the tattoo 'artist' in the second picture isn't wearing gloves :stonk:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Istari posted:

I've also just noticed that the tattoo 'artist' in the second picture isn't wearing gloves :stonk:

The couch and coffee table are part of his studio, to make his clients feel at home.

What the gently caress is the tattoo supposed to be anyways? The last person said it was lips but... How?

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

The couch and coffee table are part of his studio, to make his clients feel at home.

What the gently caress is the tattoo supposed to be anyways? The last person said it was lips but... How?

At least when I got a literal kitchen tattoo, it was set up as a studio, and not like, on the kitchen table. I wonder how many people he's used that needle on.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
When I was 19/20 I got sleeves done at a reputable shop that did sterilization on site etc. At my then job a lady showed me her arm tattoo of a fat naked lady, and the tattoo was swollen in random places despite being over 2 years old, kind of like this but MUCH more horribly done

I know allergic reactions are real but I have a feeling that this was due more to lovely ink, lovely "artist", and no sterilization.

Anyways because I was obviously interested in tattoos, she INSISTED on me coming to one of her tattoo parties where everyone got a tattoo by some guy. I politely tried to decline but the conversation went on for like 20 minutes. Then she would bring it up from time to time, and how fun her last party was..

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

Take stylized cartoon lips:

Lose all detail and have only really basic outlines, and then gently caress those up horribly because you got tattooed by a kitchen scratcher. Best tattoo ever!

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

It looks like a leech:

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Crossposting this here because jesus loving christ. As a bonus, I've also posted this guy's work before in this thread, his chestpiece of mudflap ladies that appear to be farting.

e: for even more schadenfreude, most of this guy's tattoos are self done (just ordered a tattoo machine off the internet) and equally terrible.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Todd McFarlane is going to be all over that poo poo for copyright infringement.

Poulpe
Nov 11, 2006
Canadian Santa Extraordinaire

Picnic Princess posted:

Take stylized cartoon lips:

Lose all detail and have only really basic outlines, and then gently caress those up horribly because you got tattooed by a kitchen scratcher. Best tattoo ever!

I think it's meant to be more "What's leftover when someone with lipstick kisses a mirror/window/anything," at least that's what I got

Still, how unfortunate

Poulpe has a new favorite as of 00:16 on Jul 15, 2014

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Terrible lines?

Horrible over-shading that will be a blob in 3 years?

Bad placement?

Inconsistent text?

Obvious spelling mistake?

Cliché as gently caress?

Check, check, check, check, check and check (with some backnee for good measure)

TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

How do I say, "You're the grossest thing ever" without offending you?
Grimey Drawer
I wish I could have gotten a discreet picture, but today at my school's financial aid office I waited in line across from a woman with both legs covered in small tattoos and one leg had leopard spots in the gaps like sailor dust. It was all so blurred it looked like grayscale polka dots from a distance.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

That kerning :stare:

I guess sometimes it 's better not to stick to the stencil.

TipsyMcStagger
Apr 13, 2013

This isn't where
I parked my car...

DorkusMalorkus posted:

How do you find the vegan at a party?

HOLY poo poo, I saw an almost exact same tattoo as this on someone's back about 5 days ago.

Reminds me of this:

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

As an aside, you can't have tattoos in the military ?

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
They are... scrutinized. You'll get a lot of, "is that a gang tattoo?" unless it's Jack Skellington or Megaman or something.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

a little more to it than that, location is a big factor. Basically they'd like it so when you are in uniform they aren't visible and if they are that they be small, able to be covered by your hand. That's not to say you wont see occasional neck tattoos and so on with a waiver.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

simply hilarious his 'n' hers tattoos

DorkusMalorkus has a new favorite as of 07:03 on Jul 15, 2014

Elucidarius
Oct 14, 2006

DorkusMalorkus posted:

simply hilarious his 'n' hers tattoos

I think what makes these the best is the Disney-esque font. Yuck.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Skittlez is just the french imperative form i think v:shobon:v

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Blackchamber posted:

a little more to it than that, location is a big factor. Basically they'd like it so when you are in uniform they aren't visible and if they are that they be small, able to be covered by your hand. That's not to say you wont see occasional neck tattoos and so on with a waiver.

That explains my buddy who went in with a cartoon crab above his pubes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
For the Air Force, I believe its 25% of the exposed area. I know my last tattoo i got while in prevented me from wearing short sleeves.

• Locked thread