Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

quote:

It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
You're bundled up now but wait 'til you get older

it's perfect

It's actually funny how much of the lyrics you can link to actual things that happened in part 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Mouth is Not Smash

Egg is Uneatable.

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick

Waffleman_ posted:

The downside of All Star: We'd have to suffer the Internet's obsession with Shrek, which started out kinda funny, but became obnoxious as people lost the irony.

The main characters are basically the same as part 4's if you think about it.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

All Star or not, I'd like to see an All Star AMV about Kira being Kira by the time Part 4 rolls around. Say what you want, but he never stopped following his dreams.

Butt Ghost fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jul 10, 2014

Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

sugar & spice & psychoactive mushrooms
Kira is just the gooniest loving villain ever. Like if you checked his posting history it'd be a string of probations for threadshitting and creepy GBS threads about classical art admiration and nail care.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Agent Interrobang posted:

Kira is just the gooniest loving villain ever. Like if you checked his posting history it'd be a string of probations for threadshitting and creepy GBS threads about classical art admiration and nail care.

Today *my girlfriend* made me some sandwiches and we had a date at the park. What a beautiful Duwang.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Hey now, you're an All Star Battle

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

darealkooky posted:

The best part of that, is that the credits are always about 1:30, just as the song hits a perfect point to fade out.

Even if it would break this trend that isn't actually a thing, I'm really hoping part 5 gets this

I'm still holding out hope for this as the part 5 ending.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
This is my golden desire for part 5

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I should probably want something Italian for the Part 5 ED, but really I want something by NSYNC because Vento Aureo took place during the Boy Band Era of music, and I get the impression Bruno and co. were designed to appeal to teenage girls. This might work if you imagine Giorno singing it to the people under Passione's "protection".

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Oh no. I can even imagine the lead in with "it's gonna be me" syncing up TO BE CONTINUED.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Gangster's Paradise is my pick.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

darealkooky posted:

The best part of that, is that the credits are always about 1:30, just as the song hits a perfect point to fade out.

Even if it would break this trend that isn't actually a thing, I'm really hoping part 5 gets this
Maybe it would fit if it switched to the chorus at the end at around 1:13.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

[HOT] Am I The Only One That Pops A Boner At The Mona Lisa?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Wouldn't kira be one of those white noise posters or just lurk?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

He's the poster they least expect.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
He'd be OP for every nail-care thread in YLLS, and critical of every pic posted.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

Supersonic Shine posted:

Maybe it would fit if it switched to the chorus at the end at around 1:13.

it can just end at 1:25 and have a few seconds of silence

Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

sugar & spice & psychoactive mushrooms

Supersonic Shine posted:

I should probably want something Italian for the Part 5 ED, but really I want something by NSYNC because Vento Aureo took place during the Boy Band Era of music, and I get the impression Bruno and co. were designed to appeal to teenage girls. This might work if you imagine Giorno singing it to the people under Passione's "protection".

Bonus points if the rest of Passione is doing the Torture Dance in time to the music.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Waffleman_ posted:

[HOT] Am I The Only One That Pops A Boner At The Mona Lisa?

Nah, Kira would let someone else make that thread then make an offhand comment in it. Can't draw too much attention, after all.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Bonus points if the rest of Passione is doing the Torture Dance in time to the music.

Put the Torture Dance in the opening and/or ending so I can watch it every week.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
This week's previews: http://jojo-animation.com/contents/story/15.html

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010

Polnareff :allears:

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Nah, Kira would let someone else make that thread then make an offhand comment in it. Can't draw too much attention, after all.

Boo this man!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Eat poo poo :getin:

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Kurtofan posted:

Poor poor polnareff

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

We're nowhere near Death 13, though.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
Actually if Lovers is one episode like it should be, Death 13 begins two weeks from now.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I think Lovers is going to be two episodes.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Lovers is long enough that it'd be probably be two episodes, yeah. We're getting to that point where basically every fight from here on out has enough structure and poo poo happening that two episodes are gonna become necessary to cover everything except for Sun, obviously.

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
Lovers is my absolute most favorite fight in Stardust Crusaders. Plus more Kakyoin+Polnareff buddy time.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Polnareff's facial expressions are the best thing about an already amazing character.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

amuayse posted:

Lovers is my absolute most favorite fight in Stardust Crusaders. Plus more Kakyoin+Polnareff buddy time.

Steely Dan is such a smarmy rear end in a top hat too :allears:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I just want to see Star Platinum beat the crap out of him for a full fifteen seconds. :allears:

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx

Plus that snazzy one liner.

Tobaccrow
Jan 21, 2008

Don't smoke, kids... Unless you have to.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I just want to see Star Platinum beat the crap out of him for a full fifteen seconds. :allears:

Only fifteen seconds? Dub the sound of his beating over the credits, preview of next episode: "ORA ORA ORA!" and wrap it up in the first minutes of the next episode.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
No need to debate if Lovers will be two parts, the preview at the end of this week's episode explicitly says "Lovers, Part 1".

Broniki
Sep 2, 2009

Feminist Frequency is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign. Donate today!

Maybe they'll fit The Sun into the end of Lovers Part 2, it really doesn't need a full episode.

Then, baby shenanigans :allears:

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I would have preferred that Lovers was just one episode but hey, they got two seasons.

They better make Dan's beat down as long and satisfying as it was in the manga though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
The second part of Lovers plays out much like a road trip slice of life, as the Crusaders move on to the next town and enjoy the local niceties while Star Platinum drags along Dan for the ride and continues to clobber him.

• Locked thread