Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meis
Sep 2, 2011

PSA: apparently we're supposed to say 'blend' not 'pass' because 'pass' reminds people of the term being used to describe mixed race kids who could pass for white in apartheid south africa and so on, oh dear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Meis posted:

PSA: apparently we're supposed to say 'blend' not 'pass' because 'pass' reminds people of the term being used to describe mixed race kids who could pass for white in apartheid south africa and so on, oh dear

Oh for gently caress's sake

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Meis posted:

this seems like a weird distinction but okay i guess

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
but blend reminds me of snuff fetishists who put mice and kittens in blenders

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

if i think about it hard enough everything reminds me of something else i propose we just eliminate everything to be sure we never offend anyone

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i blend now *makes a gender smoothie*

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Hate to be the oppressor but as a dude who has been called ma'am a few times I don't think it's really anything you can take meaning from.

Edit: At best you can infer you were a little androgenous at the time and if you're chubby at all people are gonna default to assuming your curves mean you're a lady.

Captain Candiru fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jul 12, 2014

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Captain Candiru posted:

Hate to be the oppressor but as a dude who has been called ma'am a few times I don't think it's really anything you can take meaning from.

idiot

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Mats Sundin called me a little girl once but I think it's because he's a dick and not because I passed

freypies
Jan 6, 2014
I am a lady who has never been confused for a dude, how has this happened idk, I'm really not all that feminine.

freypies
Jan 6, 2014

freypies posted:

I am a lady who has never been confused for a dude, how has this happened idk, I'm really not all that feminine.

e: Meis I am sure you are a pretty pretty person and that is what you should take from this.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Meis is all grey skinned and nasty and poo poo. And a vampire that has sex with pink ice cream princesses.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i am too masculine to be confused with a lady

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I've never been confused for a man because I am short, mostly.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

am i always supposed to feel sorry for nano having to deal with professors poo poo?

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

NecroMonster posted:

am i always supposed to feel sorry for nano having to deal with professors poo poo?

You talk to yourself about anime like a crazy person.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Corn Thongs posted:

I've never been confused for a man because I am short, mostly.
I got confused for a boy a lot when I was a kid because I had short hair and my favourite colour was blue
it hasn't happened since I was about 11

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I worked at a video store in high school, and one of my managers was this short, stocky, really trashy and dumb woman named Tammi. Our uniforms were these horrible tuxedo things, not particularly flattering to any woman's body, much less her's. Combined with her short Mom hair, she looked like an angry little leprechaun. One time this guy innocently said "Thank you, sir!" as he was walking out with his rental. That made Tammi really angry, because she was all woman, dammit. She followed him out into the parking lot, grabbed her tits, and shouted "Sirs don't have these!!!!" at the poor guy. Yeah, she got fired.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

My dad used to call me Nano when I was wee. What anime am I in?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Corn Thongs posted:

You talk to yourself about anime like a crazy person.

it doesn't even need to be anime i'll talk to myself about anything because i am a crazy person, try to keep up

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

freypies posted:

e: Meis I am sure you are a pretty pretty person and that is what you should take from this.

Thank you freypies :3:

What I am taking from this is if I look androgenous at worst and feminine at best then I am a happy gal

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

NecroMonster posted:

fma is good anime but no anime is good anime to talk about to strangers hth

What happened man? It's like you used to try to look normal and now you just gave up and started pissing your crazy all over everything else.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

bored and more depressed than usual

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

sup

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Corn Thongs posted:

What happened man? It's like you used to try to look normal and now you just gave up and started pissing your crazy all over everything else.

anime makes a monster out of all of us

just look at boom

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Corn Thongs posted:

That's the way it always goes with dudes in this thread

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i mean why the gently caress am i even watching anime this isn't something i normally do oh yeah its cause i wanna die and watching anime is pretty close to that i think

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Crow Jane posted:

That's the way it always goes with dudes in this thread

oh lord

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
misanimedry

freypies
Jan 6, 2014
All hail the Animatriarchy

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

NecroMonster posted:

i mean why the gently caress am i even watching anime this isn't something i normally do oh yeah its cause i wanna die and watching anime is pretty close to that i think
when my sadbrains are acting up I find it helps to try and force myself to do something productive
even just doing one stupid dumb thing makes me feel a little bit less like I am a big lovely shitpile
but it is very hard to get to the point of actually doing a thing and not sitting at the computer browsing the internet all day
which is what I am having trouble with right at this second
I don't know why I typed all this I guess just to sympathise

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

NecroMonster posted:

Okay. But could you just post about anime less, thanks.

Also seek help, probably.

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i had some help before but currently arent in a situation where i can get any lol i will post far less anime if that is what you want tho

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
This referee is either retarded or bent.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i guess someones trying to hire me thats nice

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

NecroMonster posted:

i will post far less anime if that is what you want tho
that is always what I want

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

NecroMonster posted:

Go outside and do an activity for a while, nerd

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

im not a nerd dont call me that gunna play fetch with the dog for like the 10 seconds it'll take her to get to hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freypies
Jan 6, 2014
I wish I were taller.

• Locked thread