Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
I have the sadbrains now. Just checked my voicemail and the house I was interested in has an accepted offer. It had a pool :(

First post first world problems snype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Corn Thongs posted:

Okay. But could you just post about anime less, thanks.

Also seek help, probably.

talking about anime is insanely prohibited in the lady crew, lair of the sane

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Meis posted:

He's gay, idiot

So?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i once when super duper depressed watched nothing but scrubs for hours a day for two weeks strait

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Seems like a good way to end up with brane damage.

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp

Thora posted:

I have the sadbrains now. Just checked my voicemail and the house I was interested in has an accepted offer. It had a pool :(

First post first world problems snype.

I want to buy a house, in fact I'm going to.

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp

Shannonmcn posted:

Anime is retarded.

It is insanely cool for a lonely depressed virgin with no friends like me who still lives in his childhood room. :tipshat:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i was considering stabbing myself in the head over and over with a screwdriver by the end of those two weeks. i think the sheer awfulness of scrubs eventually snapped me out of the depression that time because it was literally do something or go utterly loving insane

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Fucker posted:

talking about anime is insanely prohibited in the lady crew, lair of the sane

I don't care if people talk about it but when you are making posts at nobody about it that no one understands then it is less cool.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
yes i was also on the verge of suicide when the professor stood on the cute anime cat

gently caress you

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

NecroMonster posted:

i was considering stabbing myself in the head over and over with a screwdriver by the end of those two weeks. i think the sheer awfulness of scrubs eventually snapped me out of the depression that time because it was literally do something or go utterly loving insane

dude, stab yourself on the head all you loving want, we dont care. just... less anime, please

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Scrubs is also retarded.

My most recent sadbrains phase was Ally McBeal which is the loving worst.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Mmmm, Lucy Lu and Portia DeRossi or whatever the gently caress she's called in a single show together.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Captain Candiru posted:

Mmmm, Lucy Lu and Portia DeRossi or whatever the gently caress she's called in a single show together.

Still not worth it.

And yes it is DeRossi but its Lucy Liu.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Fucker posted:

dude, stab yourself on the head all you loving want, we dont care. just... less anime, please

im not talking about anime im done with that scrubs isn't anime

it's probably even worse than a lot of anime tho, thankfully i've blocked all of it from my mind

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
That's how I spelled it originally but spellcheck underlined it.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

NecroMonster posted:

im not talking about anime im done with that scrubs isn't anime

it's probably even worse than a lot of anime tho, thankfully i've blocked all of it from my mind

call up a friend and talk it out you stupid twat

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Lucy Liu is super pretty and I love her a bit.

I loving love lotr. poo poo is so good. HES TRYING TO BRING DOWN THE MOUNTAIN, GANDALF WE MUST TURN BACK

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
jesus christ. i'm gonna try to explain this and its gonna be extremely racist, but pay attention:

the first humans started in africa. africans are burnt humans. if you put a flower in really hot sun for too long it'll burn. africa sun is really hot, hence the black skin. but the sun gives energy. so much energy that black people's hair coiled up to store it. black people have giant features because their filled with energy. bulging eyes, giant monkey lips, big ears, noses, penises. thats why black people get so excited over stuff "MMM THIS CHICKEN GOOOOOOOD!!!" because they FEEL everything more than any other race. they SEE clearly with their buldging eyes, they TASTE instensely with their big coon lips and tongue. theyre balls of energy thats why they dominate every sport. and theyre also the least "intelligent" race. because if you can FEEL the earth, its like being at the edge of orgasm all day, you just wanna lay back and relax and sing in a circle around fire. african style is very earthy. greens, browns.

but the sun was too hot so they started migrating. eventually they got to the equator of earth. where weather is perfect. not too hot, not too cold, the middle. if you put a flower in perfect weather it will bloom with all pretty colors. jamaica, hawaii, brazil, italy, spain its where the earth is most beautiful with tropical birds, dolphins in blue water. after a long time of human evolution, all humans at the equator are born sexy. brazilian girls, hawaiin girls, carribbean girls. they arent scorched by the sun, so their skin is a sexy brown. their style is like a blooming flower. beautiful statues, spanish dresses with roses on them, giant colorful cathedrals.

but that got played out so humans kept migrating farther away from the sun. when a flower gets little sun, it closes its petals. when humans got too far from the sun they started turning asian. an asian is a human who's petals are closing. if you look at a fat chinese kid you'll see that the kid can barely see. because asian people have slits for eyes, tiny ears, noses and a slit for a mouth. if you could squeeze an asian until its eyes bulgded out, he'd look like an african. at some point in the future of evolution asians wont be able to see, hear or taste at all, there faces will just be flat. thats why asians are preparing for the future. thats why asian karate experts and monks are always doing things blindfolded. if you cant see the world, you turn towards the mind. thats why asians are so "intelligent" with their computers and cars and stuff. its why asian style is alotta neon flashing lights and bright colors. its all you can see when you squint your eyes. the lack of sun is also why asians cant sing or dance.

some humans thought it would be smart to get even farther away from the sun. when a flower gets no sun, it dies. thats what white people are. dying humans that moved too far away from the sun. blonde albinos that lost color in their skin, eyes, hair. look at petals falling off a dying flower and then run your fingers through a caucasian's head. most of their hair will be on your hand. its why white people smell like a wet dog when they get wet. its the smell of fungus. you can almost see through their skin, you can see their veins. they are skinny and malnourished. its why white people style is so morbid. slayer, death skulls, heavy metal, emo vampires, goth. its why white people have the shortest life span than any other race. with no sun there was no food and the coldness made them retreat to caves where they ate rancid meat, fungus mushrooms and bats. cannibals that had to learn manipulation, trickery and weapons to survive because theyre bodies were too weak for force.

when other races came to visit white people, in comparison white people realized they look dead and scary and other races were avoiding them. so to pretend to look normal, they would put the color of red on their cheeks and lips to simulate blood. sometimes they would even wear the faces of people they killed as masks to mimic healthyness. that white people makeup tradition is still alive and well in america. amal doesnt need to do that. she's already alive looking. thats my point.

and white people stop dying when they get some sun. we're all the same human in different forms in relation to the sun.

freypies
Jan 6, 2014
What the gently caress did I just read

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Shannonmcn posted:

Lucy Liu is super pretty and I love her a bit.

I loving love lotr. poo poo is so good. HES TRYING TO BRING DOWN THE MOUNTAIN, GANDALF WE MUST TURN BACK

[dwarf voice]
Toss me!!

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Meis posted:

[dwarf voice]
Toss me!!

SPOILERS I HAVEN'T GOT TO THAT PART YET

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Paging Franco what was that beer I was supposed to get?

freypies
Jan 6, 2014
I am dead from candiru's post but I will return as freypies the white.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

freypies posted:

is your name a reference to got?

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

freypies posted:

Butt y r u white?

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Omg Karen u can't just ask ppl y they're white...

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

first cucumbers from garden mature enough to eat. sort of bland tho, good but not quite as bitter as i prefer cucumber generally

freypies
Jan 6, 2014

Titty Warlord posted:

is your name a reference to got?

You caught me.

Shannonmcn posted:

Butt y r u white?

I am as I should have been.

Saint Twisty
Mar 12, 2012

Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.

Vagithug posted:

It is insanely cool for a lonely depressed virgin with no friends like me who still lives in his childhood room. :tipshat:

Same but one bed apartment

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I got dat hybrid vigor

freypies
Jan 6, 2014
Hybrid of what? Man and god?

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
yes

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp

Twistys Rapture posted:

Same but one bed apartment

I thought about getting one but maybe a house would be more beneficial.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

freypies posted:

Hybrid of what? Man and god?

slightly lamer: man and dutch

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
last night i dreamt that ariel took me out into the rural wilderness and commissioned me to draw a flock of sheep, but we found a violin graveyard and got sidetracked digging up 200-year-old pieces of violin and trying to slot them back together

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Slot them back together is some kind of sex euphemism.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
went and saw planet of the apes this morning for my bday and it was really good! would recommend

then i had to go to work and it was kind of frustrating because their way of training me seems to be to not train me then they get confused when i don't know the right information lol WHATEVER i'm gonna relax the rest of the night and it's gonna be lovely

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord

Captain Candiru posted:

Slot them back together is some kind of sex euphemism.

I picture more of a tetris-esque puzzle thing but then I've been marathoning professor layton games recently so that kind of thing is on the brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

otp

• Locked thread